[Costco] Costco Zavida Organica Coffee Beans 2lbs $10.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2020 7:28 pm
[OP]
Mar 31, 2005
992 posts
354 upvotes

[Costco] Costco Zavida Organica Coffee Beans 2lbs $10.99

Costco has Zavida Organica 2lb bags of coffee beans on sale this week for those of you, like me, are disappointed with the lack of consistency on the quality of Kicking Horse coffee beans that I have ordered through Amazon...

This is a two pound bag, normally $14.99 on sale this week for $10.99. Strange, how this promo is on again only a few days after the start of the Kicking Horse promo like the previous sale...
The online two pack offer is more expensive as usual but includes free delivery...
Images
  • 20200622_075730.jpg
116 replies
Nov 20, 2008
966 posts
304 upvotes
Anyone try this one? How is it?
May 24, 2012
233 posts
281 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
Thumbs up. My daily go-to coffee.
Il n'y a pas des sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3695 posts
1144 upvotes
WalletNotSafe wrote: I assume in-store only?
Online price builds in shipping and whatnot. So, $14/bag online - OP has the link.
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
10789 posts
7114 upvotes
GTA, ON
I normally alternate between this one and the Zavida Columbian.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
2395 posts
2516 upvotes
GTA
1C5 wrote: Anyone try this one? How is it?
I tried last time when it was only $9.99. I personally would not buy again, it is dark roast and oily and I found it tasted flat. I would definitely not recommend to use in a automatic espresso machine, much too oily.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7320 posts
111 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, ordered for my super automatic espresso machine. I like the flavours that are extracted from dark roasts in these kind of machines and find they never clog as long as you push the beans down towards the funnel every few days.
_{o,o}...{o.-}--{0,0}
_|)__)_--|)_(|-_-(__(|
--"-"-___-"-"-__--"-"-
Sep 1, 2018
72 posts
88 upvotes
You need to be a Costco member.
Weird because last time was OK for non-members but right now the website tells me "A Costco membership is required to checkout and use other services offered. Some exclusions may apply". :(
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4323 posts
766 upvotes
Toronto
LaurentD88313 wrote: You need to be a Costco member.
Weird because last time was OK for non-members but right now the website tells me "A Costco membership is required to checkout and use other services offered. Some exclusions may apply". :(
I think they recently changed their online shopping policy.

Regarding the beans: they're great. I mainly buy the Zavida Columbian now (the most mild, even one of all), but the Organica is good too.

I used to drink the Zavida Hazelnut a lot when I drank coffee (now I only make latte/espresso at home). Now, my tastes have changed and I'm not as fond of the Hazelnut.
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
10785 posts
5852 upvotes
Markham
Just to correct some misinformation on here.

Zavida Organica is MEDIUM DARK, not Dark and Zavida Columbian is MEDIUM.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5822 posts
1482 upvotes
jiffylube1024 wrote: I think they recently changed their online shopping policy.

Regarding the beans: they're great. I mainly buy the Zavida Columbian now (the most mild, even one of all), but the Organica is good too.

I used to drink the Zavida Hazelnut a lot when I drank coffee (now I only make latte/espresso at home). Now, my tastes have changed and I'm not as fond of the Hazelnut.
That hazlenut is our go to.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2304 posts
2473 upvotes
That sucks that they changed their online shipping policy. I've been a member on and off for the past few years but the nearest location is a bit far from me so just don't shop there enough to justify the membership. But I did enjoy regularly picking up a thing or two from there online. There must be plenty of others in my situation so wondering how much business this decision may cost them
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1256 posts
170 upvotes
Richmond Hill
1C5 wrote: Anyone try this one? How is it?
A good all around coffee a bit on the mild size, you likely can't find anything better that $11 maybe even regular $15.