Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [costcobusinesscentre.ca] Weber Genesis II E-410 Propane Gas BBQ, $1,181.79

  • Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2021 11:46 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 5, 2020
86 posts
178 upvotes

[Costco] [costcobusinesscentre.ca] Weber Genesis II E-410 Propane Gas BBQ, $1,181.79

I came across this Weber at Costco Business Centre. It looks like the cheapest price in the market.
Image

It's $1,349.99 at costco.ca website:
https://www.costco.ca/weber-genesis-ii- ... 21102.html
16 replies
Member
Nov 22, 2017
253 posts
310 upvotes
Montreal
If I remember correctly, it is 1149.99 at normal Costco in store.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2015
805 posts
633 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Isn’t it 1099 earlier in regular warehouse? (That one NG but usually NG is more expensive)
costco-costco-weber-genesis-ii-e-410-na ... v-2444974/
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Member
User avatar
Dec 11, 2012
290 posts
913 upvotes
Waterloo
Amazing bbq. Got it last year from Costco and we love it. Previously we would always get $400-500 bbq’s from Lowes or Home Depot and they would always crap out after 3-4 years and have uneven heat distribution.

I find this grill to be very well built and I know people such as my neighbours who have had it for years and it is in mint condition. Weber also has amazing customer service and their warranty is great. It has great BTUs and good heat distribution. Heats up to 600 degrees within 10 minutes or so.

Just wish I had forked up the money before instead of replacing the cheap ones every fews years. I even had one of the cheap ones (I forgot the company name) go on fire and we had to use a fire extinguisher.

We paid about $1000 last year as we got the display.

Edit: Mine has the sear station and a side burner as well, which this does not
Last edited by Thecheapindian on May 18th, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Jan 26, 2004
330 posts
198 upvotes
Georgetown
Is there a side burner ? For me side burner is a must, use it all the time to make my own sauce or baste to slather the meat/vegetables
Jr. Member
Mar 4, 2017
176 posts
88 upvotes
Any idea why there isn’t two doors to cover the propane? Is it supposed to be naked?
Member
Apr 10, 2006
416 posts
220 upvotes
Confused99 wrote: Any idea why there isn’t two doors to cover the propane? Is it supposed to be naked?
some weber models are open concept for the bottom. the flaps are meant to cover/shield the side of the tank.
Member
Feb 1, 2009
364 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto
One left folks, buy now think later.

I’m going to go with a broil king.
Newbie
Apr 5, 2020
53 posts
74 upvotes
Can Gold Star members shop in Costco for Business? Because it's close to $1350 on regular Costco.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1955 posts
1166 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Confused99 wrote: Any idea why there isn’t two doors to cover the propane? Is it supposed to be naked?
Tank is mounted on the side. It rests on a gauge that shows you how full it is.

They got rid of the doors because apparently more people wanted it open. I leave it to you to assess the truthfulness of that statement.
Jr. Member
May 10, 2006
105 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know when Costco is going to stock the Blackstone 36" this year?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 5, 2005
3347 posts
1214 upvotes
Toronto
Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. Please shop Costco.ca for business products requiring residential delivery.
Sr. Member
Sep 25, 2009
597 posts
473 upvotes
GSD wrote: Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. Please shop Costco.ca for business products requiring residential delivery.
they made an exception during the pandemic
I got two delivery to my home already so far
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2013
878 posts
394 upvotes
Sauga
I have a NG version. Can it be converted to use propane? If so, how? Ty.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
1586 posts
308 upvotes
strikeraj wrote: they made an exception during the pandemic
I got two delivery to my home already so far
What steps did you take in order to get it shipped to home? TiA
Jr. Member
User avatar
Feb 18, 2008
144 posts
42 upvotes
redflagged2006 wrote: What steps did you take in order to get it shipped to home? TiA
I got this BBQ delivered to my home about a month ago from Costco Business Centre... Absolutely love it. I just called their hotline and asked if it was okay to go ahead and place the order even though it was a residential delivery. If I remember correctly the guy asked my address and said yup no problem. Told me to go ahead and order it. Keep in mind though that I live in a house on a "semi-major" street... So that may have been a determining factor. I think their main concern is having to deliver to buildings and condos as they have large trucks.

Oh... I also used a coupon that was valid for first time orders from them valued over $250 for a free case of 24 Red Bulls (which I have no use for... but just stocked it in my bar if someone ever wants it... when they are allowed to come over)... Their current offer is for "FREE case of Burnbrae Farms 15 dozen large loose white eggs (1535152) with your first online order totaling $250 or more (before tax and after savings)"... Promo code "EGGPROMO" Not sure what you would do with 15 dozen eggs... but free is free...LOL
Newbie
Feb 3, 2021
19 posts
44 upvotes
DesiShark wrote: I got this BBQ delivered to my home about a month ago from Costco Business Centre... Absolutely love it. I just called their hotline and asked if it was okay to go ahead and place the order even though it was a residential delivery. If I remember correctly the guy asked my address and said yup no problem. Told me to go ahead and order it. Keep in mind though that I live in a house on a "semi-major" street... So that may have been a determining factor. I think their main concern is having to deliver to buildings and condos as they have large trucks.

Oh... I also used a coupon that was valid for first time orders from them valued over $250 for a free case of 24 Red Bulls (which I have no use for... but just stocked it in my bar if someone ever wants it... when they are allowed to come over)... Their current offer is for "FREE case of Burnbrae Farms 15 dozen large loose white eggs (1535152) with your first online order totaling $250 or more (before tax and after savings)"... Promo code "EGGPROMO" Not sure what you would do with 15 dozen eggs... but free is free...LOL
That's an eggcellent deal. Works out to ~$45 value

Top