• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2024 12:04 am
Jul 29, 2021
25 posts
24 upvotes
Omega89 wrote: Also got a price adjustment today. Took 2 minutes. I ordered 2 units on July 24
Did the adjustment happen right away or was it a 2-3 business day until the adjustment fully occurs?
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
X1Zero wrote: Did the adjustment happen right away or was it a 2-3 business day until the adjustment fully occurs?
Based on price adjustments I have done in the past, Costco does the price adjustment right away, but depending on your method of payment and their processing times, it could be a few days.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
00007k wrote: Hi, many post suggest go through the "Returns & Exchanges" option and not "Price Adjustments." which did you selected?
The price adjustments option on the phone doesn’t seem to give an option to speak with a live person. Returns and exchanges does.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
luv_gr8_deals wrote: Well, it's on their website. 30 days for in store purchase. But as the other poster said it might be difficult is that store has no stock.
Can't see it on their website: https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... /related/1
"Buy and return with old receipt" is a workaround for not doing price adjustment, price adjustments are indeed 14 days (or so many were told and reported here), and unlike "buy/return" no sock availability is required to do it.
Jan 11, 2010
538 posts
63 upvotes
aasoror wrote: Can't see it on their website: https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... /related/1
"Buy and return with old receipt" is a workaround for not doing price adjustment, price adjustments are indeed 14 days (or so many were told and reported here), and unlike "buy/return" no sock availability is required to do it.
https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... ent/page/1

both online and in store policy are stated.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
A friend was able to get the price adjustment today for a unit he purchased on July 27.
Mar 21, 2002
896 posts
47 upvotes
Vancouver
Was able to price adjust at Coquitlam Costco to 399.99. Willingdon Costco wouldn’t price adjust because they had no stock Upside-down Face.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Grayson M wrote: Was able to price adjust at Coquitlam Costco to 399.99. Willingdon Costco wouldn’t price adjust because they had no stock Upside-down Face.
Yeah, the item needs to be in stock at the store you are trying to do the adjustment at.
Jul 23, 2002
188 posts
73 upvotes
I bought for 499.99 in store.

Anyone know where there is stock in the Vancouver area for price adjustment ?
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
OfficeGlenn wrote: I bought for 499.99 in store.

Anyone know where there is stock in the Vancouver area for price adjustment ?
Costco knows what we purchased from the warehouse. can you get adjustment for online price and get $80 refund. No running around spending $20 in gas.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
embguy wrote: Costco knows what we purchased from the warehouse. can you get adjustment for online price and get $80 refund. No running around spending $20 in gas.
No. You’ll need to do this instore for a purchase that was originally made instore.
Jan 11, 2010
538 posts
63 upvotes
Just based on comments here, it appears some people are getting online adjustments later than the policy stated 30 days.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3948 posts
1380 upvotes
Vancouver
luv_gr8_deals wrote: Just based on comments here, it appears some people are getting online adjustments later than the policy stated 30 days.
Yup, there's another thread in the hot deals forum about and lots of ppl posting they were able to get "one time exception" price adjustments beyond the 30 days. I was successful for my units purchased beginning of July. :) Choose the returns option when you call in . They're closed today though.
Jul 26, 2016
321 posts
190 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Yup, there's another thread in the hot deals forum about and lots of ppl posting they were able to get "one time exception" price adjustments beyond the 30 days. I was successful for my units purchased beginning of July. :) Choose the returns option when you call in . They're closed today though.
They may be doing this because it took forever for these puppies to actually arrive as well lol. I ordered shortly after Canada Day and it showed up in August or so.
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2009
1104 posts
277 upvotes
Montreal
I bought mine in store on May 31st so more than 3 months ago. Today while at the warehouse, I decided to take a shot and ask for that famous "one time exception". I was lucky to get a helpful guy. Maybe it could have been the starburst candy I offered him as a bribe. The guy said he could not do it that way i.e straight up price adjustment but if I were to go in and buy a unit immediately and come to see him, he would credit the older receipt. That's how I got my $100 readjustment. Good luck to all.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
Another friend phoned in today for an adjustment, but he was within the 30 days of purchase.
Jun 9, 2004
335 posts
126 upvotes
Saint John
Anybody having issues connecting to their unit via the app? It's worked flawlessly since the day we got it a few weeks ago, I use the app often to adjust the AC but today, no matter what I do, I can't get it to connect to the unit. I tried rebooting the router, powering off and on the AC unit, repairing the unit in the app (multiple times) but it just won't connect to it today. When I open the app, the wheel spins on the icon for the device, says loading then times out and says it's offline.
Anybody else having this issue?
Jul 29, 2021
25 posts
24 upvotes
Grayson M wrote: Was able to price adjust at Coquitlam Costco to 399.99. Willingdon Costco wouldn’t price adjust because they had no stock Upside-down Face.
Are you referring to the Port Coquitlam Costco? How was their inventory when you were there?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)