Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

DEAD Bestway Power Steel 6.71 m (22 ft.) Oval Above-ground Pool with Solar Heater

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2021 5:04 pm
[OP]
May 2, 2006
884 posts
216 upvotes

[Costco] DEAD Bestway Power Steel 6.71 m (22 ft.) Oval Above-ground Pool with Solar Heater

Same as old thread, regular price but finally back in stock after months of no availability. Even $20 cheaper though!

Old Deal: costco-bestway-power-steel-6-71-m-22-ft ... 9-2459933/

Get it quick before it's gone again!

This summer, kick the fun up a notch with Power Steel™ Above Ground Pool Set! With plenty of amazing features and plenty of room for all your family and friends, there is no part of this pool you won’t fall in love with. Enjoy a worry and leak free summer thanks to puncture resistant Tritech™ liner. Extra strong side walls are made from a polyester mesh core encased between two layers of high gauge PVC and offer superior strength and durability. The pool’s corrosion resistant steel frame is held together by the patented Seal & Lock System™ to provide remarkable strength and connection.

Features:
6.71m x 3.66m x 1.22m (22 ft. x 12 ft. x 48 in.) Oval Pool Set
Easy set up
Corrosion resistant metal frame
Heavy-duty PVC and polyester 3-ply side walls
Pool equipped with Seal & Lock System™ for a safe and secure pipe connection
ChemConnect™ Dispenser maintains and provides clean, healthy pool water

Includes:
One Pool
Sand Filter 110-120V~
1500 gal pump water flow rate
1400 gal integrated pool system water flow rate
Ladder
Pool Cover
Solar Water Heater
Chemconnect Dispenser
Cleancast Skimmer Set

Specifications:
Assembled dimensions (L × W × H/D): 6.71 m × 3.66 m × 1.22 m (22 ft. × 12 ft. × 48 in.)
Water capacity (90%): 22,795L (6,021 gal.)
Last edited by Diamond_Ace on May 17th, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Jul 4, 2018
39 posts
49 upvotes
London
Thanks so much OP, I think I bought the last one.
I’ve experience this pool and I’d say its an amazing investment.

Thanks a million
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
990 upvotes
GTA
Wonder how many of these are popping up on Kijiji as we speak…
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12265 posts
6058 upvotes
greg123 wrote: Wonder how many of these are popping up on Kijiji as we speak…
In our local area someone had 3 of these posted at 1500 each, they say they have 1 left pending sale.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jul 4, 2018
39 posts
49 upvotes
London
blazed16 wrote: In our local area someone had 3 of these posted at 1500 each, they say they have 1 left pending sale.
Even at that price its a steal if you ask me.
I had a 9x18ft version and I loved it all the way.
Jul 4, 2018
39 posts
49 upvotes
London
I see them listed at $ 2200 & 2400 on Kijiji. Wow. Scalping with swimming pools is new, following the graphics card trends I guess.
Oct 4, 2010
221 posts
275 upvotes
Burlington
cburakb wrote: Thanks so much OP, I think I bought the last one.
I’ve experience this pool and I’d say its an amazing investment.

Thanks a million
So I managed to snag on of these (thanks OP) I saw the reviews on Costco.ca someone mentioned hooking it up to a salt water generator. I was trying to read the reviews, but because the item is gone, I can't seem to find any details. Can you share any details about your experience? We've never had a pool, but i'm curious as to how you found the solar heater too? My wife is pretty sure it won't be sufficient... I'm a bit more hopeful.
Jul 4, 2018
39 posts
49 upvotes
London
superjett55 wrote: So I managed to snag on of these (thanks OP) I saw the reviews on Costco.ca someone mentioned hooking it up to a salt water generator. I was trying to read the reviews, but because the item is gone, I can't seem to find any details. Can you share any details about your experience? We've never had a pool, but i'm curious as to how you found the solar heater too? My wife is pretty sure it won't be sufficient... I'm a bit more hopeful.
Sure. I started with the same brand, from Costco, the size was 9x18ft. This is much, much larger than that one, and even on the smaller one, the solar heater wasn't doing a lot.
Smaller pool had 11000 liters of water, give or take. And all the sides are open on an above ground pool. This new one has maybe 20000 liters.
I am looking at an above ground pool heater for the kids comfort.

Didn't check anything related to salt water generators, I was fine with standard chlorine tablets and testing everyday and I am not experienced with pools, please enlighten me if possible. As it comes to heating, for this pool we need about 60k BTU heating capacity. I am eyeing Raypak e3t 0018 (electrical) OR a Hayward or Raybak 100.000-150.000 BTU natural gas heater right now. The former is about 50% of the price for the heater alone but not sure about the hookups and monthly costs for either one. Electrical is obviously gonna be more expensive to run but I'd say only marginally.
May 4, 2009
165 posts
101 upvotes
punkrock79 wrote: I found similar one with limited quantity from CT store, they had 12 qty’s.

Item : Coleman® Power Steel Rectangular Pool, 22-ft x 12-ft x 52-in

Link
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/cole ... p.html#srp
Thanks for the heads up. FYI for anyone looking to pick this up, they are down to 5 in inventory already. And, if you aren't close enough to pick up and want delivery they will only ship within a 100KM radius. So I'm out of luck. Sigh.....
Jun 22, 2021
3 posts
4 upvotes
Finally, I got one for kids during this summer.
Still there are 3 remaining at this moment…