Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Dermathermes Hand Sanitizer Gel 75% (4x236ml) - $6.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 4:38 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
11585 posts
99278 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Dermathermes Hand Sanitizer Gel 75% (4x236ml) - $6.99

Staples 75% = 300ml x 4 packs = $40
Costco = 236ml x 4 packs = $7

*

It's very hard to find a 75% alcohol gel type hand sanitizers in Canada. Staples has it but it costs $10/300ml bottle.

better buy it asap. sold out at my location when I left.

1.jpg
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 9th, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Costco |June 27 - July 31| 116 pics| 1 month promo
15 replies
Member
Feb 18, 2015
363 posts
1651 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not sure why people are downvoting the deal, it seems like a good deal to me. Thanks for posting it OP.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
10580 posts
5480 upvotes
Toronto
the bottle looks quite attractive but I noticed it is product of china / made in china. not sure what is made in china.. the bottle ? the hand sanitizer ? I tried to research about the company but there wasn’t much information i could find

the hand sanitizers i bought so far were made in canada
Last edited by Pochacco on Nov 10th, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2013
793 posts
851 upvotes
Barrie
This actually smells really good too, almost like rose water.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23418 posts
29160 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: Soap and water is much harsher on your skin.
No it's not, hot water is harsher on your skin.

Switch to cool/colder water hand washing if your skin starts to degrade. It's a common rookie mistake.
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 20, 2004
3409 posts
3479 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I don't know why people downvote this. Price is pretty impressive for 4 bottles..

Now, is this one of those sticky, "icky" type sanitzers ? If it is, it's a pass. If it isn't then it is a jump on it kind of deal.

Soap and water when you can. But when you can't, this can help hold you over till you can.
Newbie
Apr 22, 2018
96 posts
84 upvotes
Costco also carries the 1L variant of this. iirc I think it was $4.75

I picked up the 1L and the 4 pack last week
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1750 posts
2385 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Sharks316 wrote: Yes u can
Lol!! what are you going to do carry around one of those large camping water jugs with you everywhere you go?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1777 posts
1977 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: No it's not, hot water is harsher on your skin.

Switch to cool/colder water hand washing if your skin starts to degrade. It's a common rookie mistake.
I could be misremembering but I used to do hand hygiene audits for AHS and that is something the training was about, the benefits of washing hands vs sanitizer and the three benefits are that it is quicker, more convenient and easier on skin.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23418 posts
29160 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: I could be misremembering but I used to do hand hygiene audits for AHS and that is something the training was about, the benefits of washing hands vs sanitizer and the three benefits are that it is quicker, more convenient and easier on skin.
I'm not prepared for a longer debate on this topic, but I'll provide a summary.

Hand washing is more effective in cleansing the skin of C19, and it's more effective in removing a slew of other bacteria, viruses, and dirt/oils/residue.

My company investigated this for their C19 policy and mandated hand washing for onsite staff and non-transient visitors.
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2007
1777 posts
1977 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I'm not prepared for a longer debate on this topic, but I'll provide a summary.

Hand washing is more effective in cleansing the skin of C19, and it's more effective in removing a slew of other bacteria, viruses, and dirt/oils/residue.

My company investigated this for their C19 policy and mandated hand washing for onsite staff and non-transient visitors.
That has nothing to do with what I said though. Hand washing is better for cleaning but is harsher on your skin
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 25, 2019
829 posts
1853 upvotes
With "Made in Canada" hand sanitizer easy to buy; I would prefer to buy a product not from China.

China product maybe good, but I still trust Canada & USA sanitizers more.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)