Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10086 posts
70483 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Dermathermes Hand Sanitizer Gel 75% (4x236ml) - $6.99

Staples 75% = 300ml x 4 packs = $40
Costco = 236ml x 4 packs = $7

It's very hard to find a 75% alcohol gel type hand sanitizers in Canada. Staples has it but it costs $10/300ml bottle.

better buy it asap. sold out at my location when I left.

1.jpg
Last edited by MrDisco on Nov 9th, 2020 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
15 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10086 posts
70483 upvotes
Ontario
weedb0y wrote: Just use soap.
can't use soap when you are outside.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Feb 18, 2015
264 posts
1257 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not sure why people are downvoting the deal, it seems like a good deal to me. Thanks for posting it OP.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4610 upvotes
Toronto
the bottle looks quite attractive but I noticed it is product of china / made in china. not sure what is made in china.. the bottle ? the hand sanitizer ? I tried to research about the company but there wasn’t much information i could find

the hand sanitizers i bought so far were made in canada
Last edited by Pochacco on Nov 10th, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Apr 2, 2013
574 posts
571 upvotes
Barrie
This actually smells really good too, almost like rose water.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2739 posts
2402 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I don't know why people downvote this. Price is pretty impressive for 4 bottles..

Now, is this one of those sticky, "icky" type sanitzers ? If it is, it's a pass. If it isn't then it is a jump on it kind of deal.

Soap and water when you can. But when you can't, this can help hold you over till you can.
Apr 22, 2018
64 posts
47 upvotes
Costco also carries the 1L variant of this. iirc I think it was $4.75

I picked up the 1L and the 4 pack last week
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1479 posts
1703 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Sharks316 wrote: Yes u can
Lol!! what are you going to do carry around one of those large camping water jugs with you everywhere you go?
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1546 posts
1485 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: No it's not, hot water is harsher on your skin.

Switch to cool/colder water hand washing if your skin starts to degrade. It's a common rookie mistake.
I could be misremembering but I used to do hand hygiene audits for AHS and that is something the training was about, the benefits of washing hands vs sanitizer and the three benefits are that it is quicker, more convenient and easier on skin.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
19336 posts
22309 upvotes
nicolascon wrote: I could be misremembering but I used to do hand hygiene audits for AHS and that is something the training was about, the benefits of washing hands vs sanitizer and the three benefits are that it is quicker, more convenient and easier on skin.
I'm not prepared for a longer debate on this topic, but I'll provide a summary.

Hand washing is more effective in cleansing the skin of C19, and it's more effective in removing a slew of other bacteria, viruses, and dirt/oils/residue.

My company investigated this for their C19 policy and mandated hand washing for onsite staff and non-transient visitors.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1546 posts
1485 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: I'm not prepared for a longer debate on this topic, but I'll provide a summary.

Hand washing is more effective in cleansing the skin of C19, and it's more effective in removing a slew of other bacteria, viruses, and dirt/oils/residue.

My company investigated this for their C19 policy and mandated hand washing for onsite staff and non-transient visitors.
That has nothing to do with what I said though. Hand washing is better for cleaning but is harsher on your skin
Sep 25, 2019
640 posts
1233 upvotes
With "Made in Canada" hand sanitizer easy to buy; I would prefer to buy a product not from China.

China product maybe good, but I still trust Canada & USA sanitizers more.