Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

DeWalt 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac - $60 In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2021 4:14 am
Tags:
None
Mar 4, 2014
531 posts
871 upvotes

[Costco] DeWalt 6 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vac - $60 In Store

Saw this at my local Costco (Toronto, Leaside) for $60ea. Tons of stock.

https://www.costco.ca/dewalt-6-gallon-p ... 71916.html

The 6 Gallon wet/dry vacuum features a powerful motor, sturdy handle, rugged tank, sturdy casters, 3 m (10 ft.) power cord with cord management, hose and accessory storage design and 48 mm (1.88 in.) accessories including 2.1 m(7 ft.) hose, extension wands, floor nozzle, crevice nozzle, utility nozzle and inflation kit, great for garage, yard and hotel cleanup.

Features:
22.7 L (6 U.S. gal.) poly container
Power: 4 peak HP
Vacuum: 127 cm (50 in.) water lift capability
Air flow: 80 CFM
Powerful motor provides maximum power of suction & blowing
10 ft. power cord w/cord wrap design
Hose and accessory storage design
Sturdy handle and casters for easy carrying and move around
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by homeisdepot on Oct 23rd, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
48 replies
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2188 upvotes
slimjim91 wrote: Saw this at my local Costco (Toronto, Leaside) for $60ea. Tons of stock.

https://www.costco.ca/dewalt-6-gallon-p ... 71916.html

The 6 Gallon wet/dry vacuum features a powerful motor, sturdy handle, rugged tank, sturdy casters, 3 m (10 ft.) power cord with cord management, hose and accessory storage design and 48 mm (1.88 in.) accessories including 2.1 m(7 ft.) hose, extension wands, floor nozzle, crevice nozzle, utility nozzle and inflation kit, great for garage, yard and hotel cleanup.

Features:
22.7 L (6 U.S. gal.) poly container
Power: 4 peak HP
Vacuum: 127 cm (50 in.) water lift capability
Air flow: 80 CFM
Powerful motor provides maximum power of suction & blowing
10 ft. power cord w/cord wrap design
Hose and accessory storage design
Sturdy handle and casters for easy carrying and move around
We use Ridgid; they work hard and last long time.

For battery, we use Milwaukee.
Mar 4, 2014
531 posts
871 upvotes
3py0n wrote:
to use one in each hand
This guy gets it. Double speed cleaning.
Feb 9, 2014
86 posts
312 upvotes
I did buy it last week from Costco and really liked it .. Small but powerful with lots of accessories (same as stainless steel's one except brush tool). Stainless steel screw's shows sign off rust as soon it comes in contact with water but this one looks PLASTIC solid. Hope it last just like a plastic bottle.
Dec 12, 2019
974 posts
698 upvotes
I got this for interior car detailing. It doesn’t seem to have all the accessories? I haven’t opened the box yet.
Mar 4, 2014
531 posts
871 upvotes
xxxibgdrgn wrote: I got this for interior car detailing. It doesn’t seem to have all the accessories? I haven’t opened the box yet.
Don't make my mistake. Read the instructions.

I vacuumed all the spiderwebs in my basement, and then found out the filter bag, wheels, accessories are all inside the bin.
Dec 12, 2019
974 posts
698 upvotes
slimjim91 wrote: Don't make my mistake. Read the instructions.

I vacuumed all the spiderwebs in my basement, and then found out the filter bag, wheels, accessories are all inside the bin.
Doesn’t it have only one or two regular attachments? They don’t seem to be used for car seat or fabric. I found out that people usually get ridgid car detailing attachments which would cost the same as this dewalt vac. Now I am thinking of returning..
Dec 25, 2010
982 posts
359 upvotes
Vancouver
Showing out of stock for me.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3658 posts
1995 upvotes
Are the parts (filters/bags) standard and compatible with say ShopVac? I don't want to be hunting for proprietary parts.
Apr 1, 2019
200 posts
222 upvotes
4hp motor. Maximum suction limitation of 1 single crum. Only a very small crum at that.
Jul 2, 2007
760 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
This was on sale since the beginning of the month. Ends tomorrow. Everytime I went to Costco this month it was sold out :(
Going broke saving money
Dec 10, 2006
755 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
I saw it at both the North York (Overlea) and Burlington (in the back against a wall. I passed since it's a narrow hose which makes it less useful in my opinion.
Apr 30, 2008
634 posts
231 upvotes
Waterloo
There's a paper filter bag that comes with it. It is optional to use it if i understand correctly, can anyone confirm?
Mar 2, 2016
859 posts
1248 upvotes
Toronto
booyahchild01 wrote: This was on sale since the beginning of the month. Ends tomorrow. Everytime I went to Costco this month it was sold out :(
I saw some in stock in Scarborough on Friday
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1876 posts
4561 upvotes
FHill
booyahchild01 wrote: This was on sale since the beginning of the month. Ends tomorrow. Everytime I went to Costco this month it was sold out :(
Same OOS every time I go to the woodbine and hwy 7 location so they gave me a rain check good for 30 days
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2003
1334 posts
978 upvotes
Ottawa
RFD definitely loves a good wet/dry vac deal these days. The 16 gallon Craftsman for $40 sold like hotcakes. I'd actually prefer a more compact version like this one. Good post OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)