Costco

DJI Mavic Mini 2 Bundle $570

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2022 5:02 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
If I buy the app now, will I get Mini 2 and SE support in the future? Litchi is on sale at app store now for $20.99.
ihearyou wrote: SDK 4.16 will support Mini 2 and SE.
People around you may have weaken immune system (or live with one). Wear a mask in indoor settings if you have cold symptoms.
May 29, 2012
416 posts
243 upvotes
Probably but no one really know. 4.16 API for iOS has not confirmed yet. Thx for reminder, the app is on sale at Playstore too for $20.
82 wrote: If I buy the app now, will I get Mini 2 and SE support in the future? Litchi is on sale at app store now for $20.99.
May 19, 2015
562 posts
639 upvotes
Think twice before buying and keeping it. The novelty of flying a drone wears off very quickly. The drone will spend most of the year sitting in a drawer.
May 19, 2015
562 posts
639 upvotes
maximum2326 wrote: The mini SE looks appealing at that price since it has most of the mini 2's components (minus the 4K Camera, the new remote and Occusync)

The main reason I'm holding off from the mini SE is because of the range issues I saw in the reviews. Especially if you're around buildings etc... Enhanced wifi just wont cut it.

if you fly it in the city then you must get occusync. I tried to fly the SE from my street 3 streets over and got signal interference warnings non-stop and even lost the connection for a couple of minutes. Also the jerky video will drive you insane when the signal is week on the SE.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
EdwardS050 wrote: Think twice before buying and keeping it. The novelty of flying a drone wears off very quickly. The drone will spend most of the year sitting in a drawer.
Are you selling yours?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
EdwardS050 wrote: Think twice before buying and keeping it. The novelty of flying a drone wears off very quickly. The drone will spend most of the year sitting in a drawer.
This is not a drone you fly for fun its for taking photos and videos.
May 19, 2015
562 posts
639 upvotes
Krispy1 wrote: This is not a drone you fly for fun its for taking photos and videos.
And isn't taking photos and videos fun? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2014
1027 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Krispy1 wrote: This is not a drone you fly for fun its for taking photos and videos.
Actually the drone is super fun to fly too.

It is missing "Follow me" which is is a big thing to be missing, so make sure you understand what that means before you buy it.

I managed to crash my mini2 within 3 weeks - DJI repair in Ontario is NOT user friendly. Be warned.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
Just a head up with everyone with a Pixel 6/6Pro, the DJI app does not work with with the new Pixel phones.
It does not show a live view of the camera feed, just a black screen.
They are aware of the issue, but no fix yet.
Oct 19, 2014
141 posts
57 upvotes
Westmount, QC
AceMagnet wrote: Just a head up with everyone with a Pixel 6/6Pro, the DJI app does not work with with the new Pixel phones.
Not sure if its related or not, i had similar issue with my sony xperia phone, replacing the micro sd fixed the issue for me.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1550 posts
1130 upvotes
Toronto
redmondflagger wrote: Actually the drone is super fun to fly too.

It is missing "Follow me" which is is a big thing to be missing, so make sure you understand what that means before you buy it.

I managed to crash my mini2 within 3 weeks - DJI repair in Ontario is NOT user friendly. Be warned.
I have one its pretty responsive almost like controlling a video game.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2014
1027 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Krispy1 wrote: I have one its pretty responsive almost like controlling a video game.
Agreed, it's a lot of fun to fly.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1659 posts
1227 upvotes
London, On
Saw some reports online that the next DJI Mini will be called the 2S, not the 3. Also supposedly coming out in late winter/early spring. Was tempted to buy the Mini 2, but decided to wait until news comes out on the next one.
Nov 26, 2016
568 posts
1047 upvotes
Don’t know why people wasting money on DJI drones; it’s about to become like Huawei in North America as the USA has placed DJI on their Entity list. American companies and investors are forbidden to provide tech, funding or do any business with DJI.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1262 posts
1248 upvotes
Is it worth buying now? Or better to wait for the new version?

Also, is the best price for this drone?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
AceMagnet wrote: Just a head up with everyone with a Pixel 6/6Pro, the DJI app does not work with with the new Pixel phones.
Since Google is not in the mainland Chinese market, I'm guessing they don't sell Pixels at all in China and DJI probably cares very little about supporting the Pixel phones.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3875 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
What's the best drone that will work with my ocuulus quest 2 for live streaming and control?
-ZdpZ... ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)