Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco Black Friday

DJI Mini 2 Drone Bundle - $499.99 after $100 OFF

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2022 9:37 pm
34 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 16, 2009
638 posts
761 upvotes
It's been about $500 until just last month, when they jacked it by $100.

Congrats, you have received the retail price for this item for black friday.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 8, 2017
528 posts
1475 upvotes
QC
I think this is a great price on the Mini 2.

The Mini 3 is a very nice upgrade in terms of control and camera, but many well-known reviewers said that for half the price, the Mini 2 on sale would be a great first drone for most people.

This is very tempting.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 8, 2017
528 posts
1475 upvotes
QC
elkabong wrote: It's been about $500 until just last month, when they jacked it by $100.

Congrats, you have received the retail price for this item for black friday.
It was $600. I've seen it posted multiple times here for the past couple of months

Last time it was on sale was in July for 509 online and 500 in store.

People said the Fly More combo on Amazon for 559 was a better deal for the extra batteries alone. But it's 659 at the moment.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/dji-mini-2-fly-more-combo-532-2552549/
Last edited by MonsieurDealz on Nov 28th, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 26, 2019
24 posts
175 upvotes
Yeah not sure what they are talking about, maybe they are referencing the drone with no accessories.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2392 posts
12267 upvotes
Imagine if you got the LD deal this morning Relieved Face
Sr. Member
Sep 8, 2010
783 posts
1976 upvotes
Windsor
Fly more combo open box/display model Still available on LD for 50% off. Total of ~$372 after taxes.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
28704 posts
9294 upvotes
Hamilton
StudYork wrote: Fly more combo open box/display model Still available on LD for 50% off. Total of ~$372 after taxes.
Honestly. For first timer. The mini2 is really good

Go for the LD deal instead
hated on but respected.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44558 posts
7779 upvotes
Good price. Picked this up for the same price in store back in July.
Blanka
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 8, 2017
528 posts
1475 upvotes
QC
WTF is LD haha.

Help people out and write the whole words before resorting to initials.

I've been on RFD for years and LD doesn't ring a bell at all.
Jr. Member
Aug 28, 2017
112 posts
342 upvotes
MonsieurDealz wrote: WTF is LD haha.

Help people out and write the whole words before resorting to initials.

I've been on RFD for years and LD doesn't ring a bell at all.
london drugs. damn eastcoasters ;)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2010
529 posts
172 upvotes
MonsieurDealz wrote: WTF is LD haha.

Help people out and write the whole words before resorting to initials.

I've been on RFD for years and LD doesn't ring a bell at all.

I'm guessing London Drugs ... but got no idea either
Sr. Member
Nov 19, 2016
764 posts
545 upvotes
Can someone more in tune with drones recommend a product for inspecting my room and gutters ? Or is the mini the best bang for the buck?

Tia
Sr. Member
Sep 8, 2010
783 posts
1976 upvotes
Windsor
yao416 wrote: Honestly. For first timer. The mini2 is really good

Go for the LD deal instead
Don't worry ordered one for my son before posting to the RFD vultures lol Face With Tears Of Joy
Sr. Member
Nov 9, 2014
771 posts
778 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
MisterTeee wrote: Can someone more in tune with drones recommend a product for inspecting my room and gutters ? Or is the mini the best bang for the buck?

Tia
The MINI 2 will do this just fine. It's very stable with high quality photos and video.

Top