• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2020 11:56 am
[OP]
Jul 8, 2019
4 posts
12 upvotes

[Costco] Dyson v10 Total Clean $549.99

Hey everyone,

I don't believe i saw this posted here yet, if so, I apologize.

I know dyson isn't for everyone but here is one from Costco. A warm deal perhaps?

You get the V10 and the following:
Includes:
Direct drive cleaner head charger
Wand
Docking station
Filter
Combination tool
Crevice tool

Additional Accessories
Flexi crevice tool
Mini motorized tool: removes pet hair and ground-in dirt
Mini soft dusting brush: for gentle dusting around the home
Extension hose
Up top tool
Tool bag

Plus you have Costco's pretty good return policy.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 24th, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
20 replies
Feb 4, 2014
59 posts
41 upvotes
Montréal
Thanks OP! Anyone knows the price at the store?
Oct 31, 2019
27 posts
47 upvotes
SilTal wrote: Hey everyone,

I don't believe i saw this posted here yet, if so, I apologize.

I know dyson isn't for everyone but here is one from Costco. A warm deal perhaps?
I suppose it is warm, but I recently got the V11 torque drive for $585 by price matching Best Buy's sale at Lowes with their additional 10% off. This V10 does have a few extra attachments that the v11 torque drive doesn't. I really like idea of a flexible crevice tool, that seems helpful. But there are a lot of advantages with the V11 over the V10. The motorized cleaning head is better first of all, but the biggest advantage is the battery capacity and the suction. I would hope the V10 was a bit cheaper then this.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1277 posts
319 upvotes
Brampton
ClaytonT60941 wrote: I suppose it is warm, but I recently got the V11 torque drive for $585 by price matching Best Buy's sale at Lowes with their additional 10% off. This V10 does have a few extra attachments that the v11 torque drive doesn't. I really like idea of a flexible crevice tool, that seems helpful. But there are a lot of advantages with the V11 over the V10. The motorized cleaning head is better first of all, but the biggest advantage is the battery capacity and the suction. I would hope the V10 was a bit cheaper then this.
These models don’t have the fluffy head that is in v10 and v11 absolute models for hardwood.

Sorry didn’t mean to quote the above poster.
Oct 26, 2015
41 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary, AB
The biggest reason to buy from Costco is that you can still return this a year from now if you are not happy or it breaks down. I got the v10 on Black Friday around this price with the extra $20 off coupon. I believe online and in-store were the same discount price (which was weird cause usually it's cheaper in-store)
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
1488 posts
2877 upvotes
So this is not really a bad price, for what you are getting. The v10 Motorhead was $399 last year, considering the increase in bin capacity and the extra tools, which I'd say are the worth $150 premium over this.

As an FYI Dyson regularly has 10% cashback through ebates and will give you 20% off most regular priced items online as long as you have an account with them, plus their customer service is next level, bought a refurb v10 for my parents, it came broken and when I mentioned I thought it would have come with a fluffy roller they offered to send me one for free.
Aug 21, 2019
30 posts
44 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
it's decent, Costco had this in black friday and boxing day 2019
same item, same price
Oct 1, 2018
108 posts
66 upvotes
So why are you being downvoted, this isnt a bad deal
Jul 14, 2019
315 posts
519 upvotes
V11 Absolute has been $6XX a couple times already, and it's significantly improved over the V10. Personally I'd wait for another V11 sale at this price. The V10 in the link doesn't even include the hardwood floor head, which IMO is one of the best things about these vacuums (the "Absolute" models include it). V10 has been $399 on holiday sales as well. All things considered this is not a good price IMO.
Nov 9, 2005
105 posts
117 upvotes
Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
Jul 14, 2019
315 posts
519 upvotes
cute_honey wrote: Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
It has been about the same price in Canada, but for the Absolute model which includes the fluffy head for hardwood as well ($150 value). Still, not a bad price.
Dec 11, 2017
83 posts
13 upvotes
GTA, ON
cute_honey wrote: Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
I think the Costco US is a good price ....
Oct 1, 2018
108 posts
66 upvotes
CanadaCPU wrote: V11 Absolute has been $6XX a couple times already, and it's significantly improved over the V10. Personally I'd wait for another V11 sale at this price. The V10 in the link doesn't even include the hardwood floor head, which IMO is one of the best things about these vacuums (the "Absolute" models include it). V10 has been $399 on holiday sales as well. All things considered this is not a good price IMO.
the v10 you are talking about not the same v10 in this deal.. this one has bigger bin and better motor.
Dec 14, 2004
976 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
yasben wrote: Thanks OP! Anyone knows the price at the store?
Same price. I was at the Vaughan location YTD
i5 2500k - 8GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 90gig corsair force gt - 640gb WD Black - gtx560 ti soc - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco