Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Dyson v10 Total Clean $549.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2020 11:56 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 8, 2019
23 posts
22 upvotes

[Costco] Dyson v10 Total Clean $549.99

Hey everyone,

I don't believe i saw this posted here yet, if so, I apologize.

I know dyson isn't for everyone but here is one from Costco. A warm deal perhaps?

You get the V10 and the following:
Includes:
Direct drive cleaner head charger
Wand
Docking station
Filter
Combination tool
Crevice tool

Additional Accessories
Flexi crevice tool
Mini motorized tool: removes pet hair and ground-in dirt
Mini soft dusting brush: for gentle dusting around the home
Extension hose
Up top tool
Tool bag

Plus you have Costco's pretty good return policy.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 24th, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
20 replies
Newbie
Feb 4, 2014
62 posts
42 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP! Anyone knows the price at the store?
Newbie
Oct 31, 2019
66 posts
89 upvotes
SilTal wrote: Hey everyone,

I don't believe i saw this posted here yet, if so, I apologize.

I know dyson isn't for everyone but here is one from Costco. A warm deal perhaps?
I suppose it is warm, but I recently got the V11 torque drive for $585 by price matching Best Buy's sale at Lowes with their additional 10% off. This V10 does have a few extra attachments that the v11 torque drive doesn't. I really like idea of a flexible crevice tool, that seems helpful. But there are a lot of advantages with the V11 over the V10. The motorized cleaning head is better first of all, but the biggest advantage is the battery capacity and the suction. I would hope the V10 was a bit cheaper then this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2009
1485 posts
500 upvotes
Brampton
ClaytonT60941 wrote: I suppose it is warm, but I recently got the V11 torque drive for $585 by price matching Best Buy's sale at Lowes with their additional 10% off. This V10 does have a few extra attachments that the v11 torque drive doesn't. I really like idea of a flexible crevice tool, that seems helpful. But there are a lot of advantages with the V11 over the V10. The motorized cleaning head is better first of all, but the biggest advantage is the battery capacity and the suction. I would hope the V10 was a bit cheaper then this.
These models don’t have the fluffy head that is in v10 and v11 absolute models for hardwood.

Sorry didn’t mean to quote the above poster.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2015
49 posts
10 upvotes
Calgary, AB
The biggest reason to buy from Costco is that you can still return this a year from now if you are not happy or it breaks down. I got the v10 on Black Friday around this price with the extra $20 off coupon. I believe online and in-store were the same discount price (which was weird cause usually it's cheaper in-store)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes
So this is not really a bad price, for what you are getting. The v10 Motorhead was $399 last year, considering the increase in bin capacity and the extra tools, which I'd say are the worth $150 premium over this.

As an FYI Dyson regularly has 10% cashback through ebates and will give you 20% off most regular priced items online as long as you have an account with them, plus their customer service is next level, bought a refurb v10 for my parents, it came broken and when I mentioned I thought it would have come with a fluffy roller they offered to send me one for free.
Newbie
User avatar
Aug 21, 2019
66 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
it's decent, Costco had this in black friday and boxing day 2019
same item, same price
Jr. Member
Oct 1, 2018
111 posts
83 upvotes
So why are you being downvoted, this isnt a bad deal
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2019
734 posts
1180 upvotes
V11 Absolute has been $6XX a couple times already, and it's significantly improved over the V10. Personally I'd wait for another V11 sale at this price. The V10 in the link doesn't even include the hardwood floor head, which IMO is one of the best things about these vacuums (the "Absolute" models include it). V10 has been $399 on holiday sales as well. All things considered this is not a good price IMO.
Member
Nov 9, 2005
403 posts
561 upvotes
Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2019
734 posts
1180 upvotes
cute_honey wrote: Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
It has been about the same price in Canada, but for the Absolute model which includes the fluffy head for hardwood as well ($150 value). Still, not a bad price.
Jr. Member
Dec 11, 2017
158 posts
57 upvotes
GTA, ON
cute_honey wrote: Costco US has a better deal on the V11 animal, if you can get it shipped to a US address and go pick it up, it's worth it. I paid 481.49 US. My credit card converted to Cdn is 657.82.
I think the Costco US is a good price ....
Jr. Member
Oct 1, 2018
111 posts
83 upvotes
CanadaCPU wrote: V11 Absolute has been $6XX a couple times already, and it's significantly improved over the V10. Personally I'd wait for another V11 sale at this price. The V10 in the link doesn't even include the hardwood floor head, which IMO is one of the best things about these vacuums (the "Absolute" models include it). V10 has been $399 on holiday sales as well. All things considered this is not a good price IMO.
the v10 you are talking about not the same v10 in this deal.. this one has bigger bin and better motor.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 14, 2004
1089 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
yasben wrote: Thanks OP! Anyone knows the price at the store?
Same price. I was at the Vaughan location YTD
i5 2500k - 24GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 500gig m5 - 1tb WD Black - 1070 ti - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 23, 2017
3152 posts
6430 upvotes
riflerover wrote: this one has bigger bin and better motor.
Bigger bin, but same motor AFAIK.
More tools and better motorized brush though.
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2019
734 posts
1180 upvotes
riflerover wrote: the v10 you are talking about not the same v10 in this deal.. this one has bigger bin and better motor.
Yes, it was the same model. How do you know what deal I am talking about? Smiling Face With Open Mouth Now that I think about it though it may have been a refurb, which to be fair is not quite the same even though there is likely little to no difference.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2197 posts
1951 upvotes
Laval, QC
Paid like &270 for my Dyson 10, mine is without the tool kit though
But the extra heads should not cost like $200 or more on top of the vacuum imo
Sr. Member
Jul 14, 2019
734 posts
1180 upvotes
Karlmtl wrote: Paid like &270 for my Dyson 10, mine is without the tool kit though
But the extra heads should not cost like $200 or more on top of the vacuum imo
They don't Smiling Face With Open Mouth A torque head is $142 and a fluffy head is $149. Obviously a better deal if you just buy the Absolute version which already includes both though.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2197 posts
1951 upvotes
Laval, QC
CanadaCPU wrote: They don't Smiling Face With Open Mouth A torque head is $142 and a fluffy head is $149. Obviously a better deal if you just buy the Absolute version which already includes both though.
Well
They bundle this obviously let you pay regular price for the heads, the discount is most like only apply to the vacuum lol

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)