Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Costco East] Casio Privia PX-150 Digital Piano, $669.99 online, $399.97 clearance

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2014 11:13 pm
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2390 posts
5616 upvotes
I bought a Privia PX-135 on boxing day last year, and just right before Christmas one of the keys (F#) started acting up. Sometimes the key becomes pressure insensitive and it's a pain in the ass. I imagine PX-150 uses the same action and would avoid it.

I'm going to get a Kawai next time.
Jan 7, 2007
181 posts
124 upvotes
Never any problems with the key action on our Privia. Good deal.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2007
2758 posts
1857 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Did you return it under warranty? Did you call for service?

Casio makes a very good product and like anything, you might have got a one off lemon. I own a Celviano 650 and have never had problems.
devil2k wrote: I bought a Privia PX-135 on boxing day last year, and just right before Christmas one of the keys (F#) started acting up. Sometimes the key becomes pressure insensitive and it's a pain in the ass. I imagine PX-150 uses the same action and would avoid it.

I'm going to get a Kawai next time.
Jan 24, 2013
15 posts
4 upvotes
Whitby
I got one.Only concert is the noise from the keys knocking the keybed when I play it hard.Is it normal for a digital piano?
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
4399 posts
1250 upvotes
ooyahaha wrote: I got one.Only concert is the noise from the keys knocking the keybed when I play it hard.Is it normal for a digital piano?
Same thing noted for mine. I'm not sure if this is common for digital piano either!
Jan 24, 2013
15 posts
4 upvotes
Whitby
Google it,said that the felt used on it is not good.I am not sure if using a good speaker can make it less noticable.I am still using the built in one.
Other than that,it is a good piano.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2390 posts
5616 upvotes
StealthFinder wrote: Did you return it under warranty? Did you call for service?

Casio makes a very good product and like anything, you might have got a one off lemon. I own a Celviano 650 and have never had problems.
I called the number on Casio Canada's website. Some American dude gave me another number to call. Called the first time, left a message and no call back. Called again the 2nd day and got a CSR who told me to call NESA in Winnipeg, which is 5 hours away. NESA said I'll have to send it in and that I should've gotten a RMA number from Casio, which I didn't. :(