Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

[Costco East] Costco Flyer Preview August 31 to October 25, 2020 (with Executive Coupon)...

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 10:05 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3416 posts
1251 upvotes
Toronto
i'm sad that nothing is of interest to me.

i want them to take my money!
Apr 4, 2019
97 posts
219 upvotes
So not more than $70 off Bridgestone tires over the next two months...
Oct 5, 2018
239 posts
516 upvotes
I know for a fact the executive member “exclusive” prices on the purex and Parmesan are a frequent sale price for any member. The purex is that price like every other month for sure.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2019
1169 posts
2203 upvotes
Ottawa
almasyseifer wrote: That being said, these deals are
This ^

Recycled deals, some are even on sale at the moment, so they'll remove them to bring them later. Hm...
Executive sales are meh ...
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
Sorry to go off topic a bit but there are a lot of costco-goers here....Anyone try the Watkins insect repellant? I think they had a few different types, one being a lotion. Noticed they had a strong showing in costco the last time I went a month ago. Wondering if anyone tried it and if it works better or worse than regular OFF mosquito spray?
Deal Expert
Oct 23, 2008
19239 posts
17866 upvotes
GTA, ON
Dad's Cookies... Nuff said. Hugging Face
Tis banana is IRIE 😎

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Aug 19, 2019
103 posts
106 upvotes
Can anyone give some feedback on Costco Lennox AC install? 15% back in GC seems really good but I'm skeptical to whether or not it is actually worth it.

Is it competitive pricing at all? All I've been able to find is a few years old reddit thread saying not at all.
Oct 6, 2018
589 posts
1082 upvotes
Bridgestone tire deal is shown on 4 separate pages lol, they must make some nice profit on those

EDIT: they're different dates I suppose
Last edited by Chipppy on Aug 26th, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes
<Sigh>, still patiently waiting for a sale on liquid hand soap.
Nov 10, 2003
995 posts
443 upvotes
Cfup69 wrote: Can anyone give some feedback on Costco Lennox AC install? 15% back in GC seems really good but I'm skeptical to whether or not it is actually worth it.

Is it competitive pricing at all? All I've been able to find is a few years old reddit thread saying not at all.
If I remember correctly, I believe you need to have Lennox maintenance staff inspect your unit annually in order to keep the Lennox warranty intact. The annual inspection is an added cost which other companies don’t require. So the 15% in gift cards may be great now, but it may even out in the long run.

You may want to look up Four Seasons in the Home section of RFD. Lots of RFD’ers have used their services and have had nothing but praises for them. I haven’t used them just yet, but they will be the first I call when I need to replace my HVAC units.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone tried that office chair?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2015
1426 posts
1989 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Anyone know if the danby bar fridge has a freezer compartment? I want one with no freezer compartment.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2005
3663 posts
1174 upvotes
Mars
any comments on that office chair for $89.99?
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
2065 posts
566 upvotes
Springfield
DC5R wrote: If I remember correctly, I believe you need to have Lennox maintenance staff inspect your unit annually in order to keep the Lennox warranty intacT. The annual inspection is an added cost which other companies don’t require. So the 15% in gift cards may be great now, but it may even out in the long run.

You may want to look up Four Seasons in the Home section of RFD. Lots of RFD’ers have used their services and have had nothing but praises for them. I haven’t used them just yet, but they will be the first I call when I need to replace my HVAC units.
Can anyone confirm this? 15% off doesn’t look half bad.
Aug 14, 2019
418 posts
527 upvotes
Would that office chair make for a decent desktop chair?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9253 posts
1368 upvotes
Toronto
BillyBill wrote: Anyone know if the danby bar fridge has a freezer compartment? I want one with no freezer compartment.
Might be this one. In one pic it seems like they put cans in the top compartment where the freezer would be.

https://www.danby.com/products/compact- ... 044a9sldb/
Koodo Mobile Plan | $30 20gb plan
Virgin Plus Internet Plan | $45 300mbps plan

WTS: Keyboards