Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco East | DEC 6 - 12

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2010 3:50 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2005
2722 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Costco East | DEC 6 - 12

No "in-store" coupons at the door. Pictures of discounts are being uploaded as we speak so be patient :eek:

Items also on sale (no pictures taken are):
Ivory Bar Soap - 24bar x 127 = $9.49 - $2.00
Dare Variety Crackers - 929gr. = $5.99 @ the register (forget what the sale price was)
Paradox Base Layer Bottom ??? (sm. - xl) $17.99 - $5.00 = $12.99 @ register
Carters Quick an Qute 3pc. Suite infant sizes - 3mo. to 24mo. - $11.99 - $2.50 = $9.49 price at register

Here is a teaser pic to start, FYI.. when I was up there (Scarborough location) they had mentioned that the premium gas was not working for some reason around mid-morning-noon.

83 replies
Mar 13, 2008
45 posts
13 upvotes
Just want to give Thanks to those of you who give Costco updates every week. Really appreciated.
:lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
2179 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Hope they open up a gas station in the west end ( North York/Vaughan Area) soon
"Our lives are defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss."
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2471 posts
146 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op , almost went out to fill up gas but if they ran out of premium...I'll have to go another day. Thanks for the info, great help!
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2006
1418 posts
1797 upvotes
Awesome, thanks for the post :) !

edit: ooh, raisin bread is on sale this week- time to buy some :D !
"Women are like teabags; you don't know how strong they are until you put them in hot water." :cheesygri
Sep 30, 2008
852 posts
552 upvotes
Edmonton
[QUOTE]Just want to give Thanks to those of you who give Costco updates every week. Really appreciated.[/QUOTE]

+1. Thanks!
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10544 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
Nice, wipers on sale was just looking to purchase some. This price applies to all sizes correct?
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2005
2722 posts
1754 upvotes
Toronto
chinesedevil wrote: Nice, wipers on sale was just looking to purchase some. This price applies to all sizes correct?

Yes, that is correct - no point in taking 4-5 different pics just showing different sizes.

I was tempted to buy some more but still have 2 sets from the last sale they had which I think were $1-$2 more

I also updated the 1st post with some stuff that pics were never taken of.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10544 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
cluless wrote: Yes, that is correct - no point in taking 4-5 different pics just showing different sizes.

I was tempted to buy some more but still have 2 sets from the last sale they had which I think were $1-$2 more

Yup, i know when 1 size goes on sale it usually means everything, but I just wanted to confirm it. Thanks for your hard work!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)