Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] (Montreal Bridge + Candiac) June 20 to June 26, 2016...

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2016 6:23 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] (Montreal Bridge + Candiac) June 20 to June 26, 2016...

Hi there,

This is at the Bridge in Montreal Bridge... I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

As previously noted, I got a warning not taking pictures a while back, so far, I haven't got into trouble since. I tried not to take too many pictures, so some days I'm lucky, some days I'm not. I also will make a commentary at the end of this posting so whatever I miss, see or whatnot, it will be noted there... So, if you want to comment on this forum, please wait until I finish posting.

I also add a personal note at the end, so if you do enjoy the thread, I hope you don't mind the little request box.

Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...
http://www.costco.ca/warehouse-instant-savings-qc.html

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. It make it easier to upload it... Also, if you see anyone sharing my images or host swapping, please PM me about it. There is only one blog/person that is authorized to use my pictures (the famous "tynanwong", so don't worry).

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
56 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 4...

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It's all at the Montreal Bridge. Sorry for the major delay today. I been out doing some errands and the thing is, today is a very hot day and my place isn't AC cool enough to work in my office, so I spend the day being in the mall, trying to stay cool and took my time today.

There isn't much this week, honestly. Some items are the same as last week. As people looking for the soundbar, the Bridge have no more and Candiac might have 2. I was there that morning, but I didn't take any pictures as "krazykanuck" wanted to do it. :p It is still at 149.97$. Looks like there won't be a price drop...

There is no more watermelons at all now. :( I guess the season is over. However, it's now the strawberries season. For Montreal, it's 3.99$ for 2 lbs.

Also note, for Montreal, gas might be going up maybe tomorrow (Tuesday), it is marked at 103.9 today...

As always, "krazykanuck" will update the thread later on... (title is already done)...

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Personal note log...

Well, now that RFD have been promoting both this thread. I'm gonna make a little request section right here...

As always, special thanks to RFDer "Cheap" "CrazyJo82", "Hybrid88" and "JadeAngel", "pgartner" and "DaSnipe" for the magnets/computers parts.

Oh, since summer vacation is coming up, I been asking for location magnet for my mother from around the world, as she can't walk much anymore, so for her to travel is hard. So, if you're going somewhere and happen to see a cool magnet during your travels, can you pick one up for me? PM me if any questions... I'll take a more recent picture once I have the time.

Also, I'm looking for a small used car. Any suggestion? I started to think borrowing the family car to do this thread every week is not a good idea. *lol* So I better start finding one of my own. Well, just need to be automatic and AC. I can't stand the heat.

For those who are visitors, please me kind to sign up to RFD and contribute to the forum...

One more thing, since it is officially summer time and like today, in Montreal, it's really hot... So for all you RFDer here and visitors... I have posted this on my Facebook page. I want you guys to share it and help people out... I also got a hashtag done... So would you?
Alright, people of Montreal, it's going to be a hot day today. But, I feel bad for the people that have to work in this heat. For the past few years, I been giving cold water bottles to our garbage pickup crew and recycle pickup crew on every hot day when they do their rounds on my street every week. That's including the post office person every day, too. Somehow, I have a feeling I'm the only one that does it in my neighbourhood that think about them. It might be a small thing, but on a very hot day, it means the world to them. But I want to encourage more people to do the same. So, I'm asking you all, keep a few cold water bottles in the fridge and if you see them passing by on a hot day, go and give it to them. Share this message. ‪#‎giftofcoldwateronahotday
Ju Leon...
May 5, 2007
923 posts
158 upvotes
As always, thanks for all the hard work, especially on a scorcher like today! Good idea hanging around the malls...
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27265 posts
6812 upvotes
Hamilton
The 55" Sony TV is on sale. 1289 to $1089 right now

Got $200 back :)
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo
Mar 19, 2012
790 posts
153 upvotes
I never visited this page as I live in Alberta but while waiting our boys to do what you are doing I wanted to see what's on sale in Montreal. And I'm glad I did. Thank you for reminding us to be kind. I will sure leave few cold water bottles outside my home this summer. Thanks again.
Jun 8, 2007
995 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga
Anyone have thoughts on the Galaxy Grand for $174? Quick searches show it looks like a decent deal.

Looking to pick it up as a present for someone who doesn't yet have an android smartphone!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Better handle it to them personally. :) So they get to know you... I wish they get more water during their shift, they work all day in the sun. :( At one point, I miss them by a few minutes, I got into the car and drove to find them and gave them water. They were so happy and grateful.
Cocoon wrote: I never visited this page as I live in Alberta but while waiting our boys to do what you are doing I wanted to see what's on sale in Montreal. And I'm glad I did. Thank you for reminding us to be kind. I will sure leave few cold water bottles outside my home this summer. Thanks again.
Ju Leon...
Oct 15, 2010
12 posts
4 upvotes
Gatineau
Thanks, The Sun Rise chicken burgers are good. Tried B-B-Q some tonight and was surprised they did not come out dry.
Will have to make another trip.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
967 upvotes
Yellowknife
Thx for the pics. Any more winter clothes in Montreal warehouses ? Oshawa has children's snow suits, children's mitts and men's down vests.
Plus that multicolour Christmas tree
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Yeah, I always skip the TV, there is always a staff walking around...
yao416 wrote: The 55" Sony TV is on sale. 1289 to $1089 right now

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12379 posts
146578 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

There are more jeans and dress shirts then anything else... Plus, there was so many staff folding, it's hard to take pictures in the area anymore...
coupondiva2012 wrote: Thx for the pics. Any more winter clothes in Montreal warehouses ? Oshawa has children's snow suits, children's mitts and men's down vests.
Plus that multicolour Christmas tree
Ju Leon...
Jun 8, 2004
133 posts
23 upvotes
Anjou
Do you know if there is golf gloves for right hand in size small ? They are 22.98$ for 3
Mar 17, 2006
182 posts
11 upvotes
yao416 wrote: The 55" Sony TV is on sale. 1289 to $1089 right now

model?