Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] (Pointe-Claire + Bridge) June 27 to July 03, 2016... (80 pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2016 9:02 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] (Pointe-Claire + Bridge) June 27 to July 03, 2016... (80 pics)

Hi there,

I did two location today. All the way until the iPad Air picture (exclusing) is Pointe-Claire then it's the Bridge. I mostly focus on sales and .97 items...

As previously noted, I got a warning not taking pictures a while back, so far, I haven't got into trouble since. I tried not to take too many pictures, so some days I'm lucky, some days I'm not. I also will make a commentary at the end of this posting so whatever I miss, see or whatnot, it will be noted there... So, if you want to comment on this forum, please wait until I finish posting.

I also add a personal note at the end, so if you do enjoy the thread, I hope you don't mind the little request box.

Warehouse savings (for Quebec)...
http://www.costco.ca/warehouse-instant-savings-qc.html

As always, it's YMMV and I might have miss some items as I didn't go everywhere.

Note that the images are hosted on my server, so don't go sharing it around. It make it easier to upload it... Also, if you see anyone sharing my images or host swapping, please PM me about it. There is only one blog/person that is authorized to use my pictures (the famous "tynanwong", so don't worry).

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
53 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 2...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 3...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Part 4...

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

As noted, I had to go to IKEA today (nothing there), so since I was there, I just went to the Pointe-Claire Costco. I went to the Bridge after as I forgot my receipts as one item went on sale and needed to get the difference back.

The watermelons are back again, at 6.99$. However, this batch actually sucks. Most of them are too light and the one I picked up is tasteless. Strawberries are still at 3.99$

The sad thing, the Cashmere toilet paper is now 1$ more (it was 13.99$ on sale for a long time). There is no more sound bar at either location, but I think I'm gonna return mine. There is that new LG model for 200$. Maybe that would be better?

As always, "krazykanuck" will update the thread when he goes to Candiac... If there is anything interesting...

Ju Leon...
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Personal note log...

Well, now that RFD have been promoting both this thread. I'm gonna make a little request section right here...

As always, special thanks to RFDer "Cheap" "CrazyJo82", "Hybrid88" and "JadeAngel", "pgartner" and "DaSnipe" for the magnets/computers parts.

Oh, since summer vacation is coming up, I been asking for location magnet for my mother from around the world, as she can't walk much anymore, so for her to travel is hard. So, if you're going somewhere and happen to see a cool magnet during your travels, can you pick one up for me? PM me if any questions... I'll take a more recent picture once I have the time. :D

I'm still looking for that car for myself for these runs. *lol* Maybe I should ask for a donation? *lol* :p

Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6438 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!

ImageImage
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6256 posts
1110 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks Ju!
98 posts
73 upvotes
Montreal
Great update as always Ju Leon!

Your consistent effort and dedication every week is greatly valued. :D
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4736 posts
24827 upvotes
Montreal
Here are the clearance items along with some sale items found at Candiac. I normally focus on the clearance items. YMMV on getting selection.

I'm presuming to see more discounts mid-week. For the kites, there was only the 'Shark' design left. The kids folding chairs: only Frozen designs, and the kids travel tent: only Star Wars left.

Some have asked in the past for TV deals, so I made a point of walking around. Noticed two sets with a .98 pricing. That was it.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4736 posts
24827 upvotes
Montreal
Part 2 of Candiac clearance deals.

BTW: The golf wedges are also the same price and available at Brossard
Salted butter is priced at $2.95

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4736 posts
24827 upvotes
Montreal
Part 3 of Candiac deals
Image Image
Image Image

That's it. Have a good week everyone.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2011
2715 posts
967 upvotes
Yellowknife
thanks inferno_gn & krazykanuck
food court now accepting Master Card
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
12338 posts
145747 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Well, the one in PC and Bridge still accept only cash... Oh, when you guys pay at the food court? Does it count as a restaurant or general Costco? :D

Ju Leon...
Dec 28, 2011
961 posts
610 upvotes
I call dibs on them canton broth! :D surely there will be some left tomorrow after work !

If only they gave a price break to their fondue meet packs
Dec 28, 2011
961 posts
610 upvotes
Also costco unveiled their new furniture line for the blind and partially sighted.
May 5, 2007
923 posts
158 upvotes
ultimatum wrote: Also costco unveiled their new furniture line for the blind and partially sighted.
Link or is it only instore? I'm curious.