Expired Hot Deals

Costco east Scarborough by warden - Jones soda 12 pack variety 5.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2015 12:34 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 13, 2009
4805 posts
8760 upvotes
Scarborough

Costco east Scarborough by warden - Jones soda 12 pack variety 5.97

Sorry if repost posting from mobile. Ymmv for other Costco locations. Almost a full skid


[Img]http://i59.tinypic.com/10nuqle.jpg[/IMG]
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
16 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 13, 2009
4805 posts
8760 upvotes
Scarborough
Uploaded pic sorry for low res

350 caps gets you the GoPro hero 4 silver edition so around $175+ taxes + courier fees

http://www.jonessoda.com/capsforgear
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 10, 2011
4266 posts
1641 upvotes
eladmk wrote: Uploaded pic sorry for low res

350 caps gets you the GoPro 4 silver edition so around $175
wow, one hell of a deal, but we're not sure to get the go pro if I'm not mistaking..
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
1260 posts
224 upvotes
Stouffville
eladmk wrote: Uploaded pic sorry for low res

350 caps gets you the GoPro hero 4 silver edition so around $175+ taxes + courier fees

http://www.jonessoda.com/capsforgear
Not a bad deal... I do want another Gopro... just that's ALOT OF Soda to drink...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 10, 2011
4266 posts
1641 upvotes
is there any way to reseal the bottles? to send those caps as soon as possible..
Member
User avatar
Aug 3, 2011
415 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
omg....so tempted!!! I don't know if my body can handle all that drinks.



You must meet the following terms to qualify for this promotion:
- Offer valid starting around 1/1/2015 through 12/31/2015 or while supplies last.
- Black/White/Silver/Pink Bottle Caps from Jones Soda/Zilch Glass Bottles or Jones Soda Stripped Bottles are only Caps allowed. WhoopAss Tabs or Jones Soda Can Tabs Not Accepted.
- Limit two (2) submission offers each year per name, address and/or household.
- ONLY 1 GOPRO Camera or BMX Bike per name, address and/or household.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of redeemed prize. Canada may take longer.
Newbie
Sep 7, 2012
96 posts
65 upvotes
For about $40 you can get a good bottle capper + caps on amazon (and then resell it to a you-brewer).
def47 wrote: is there any way to reseal the bottles? to send those caps as soon as possible..
Member
User avatar
Aug 3, 2011
415 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
jhutchington wrote: For about $40 you can get a good bottle capper + caps on amazon (and then resell it to a you-brewer).
I thought Jones Soda uses the twist-off caps. If so, I don't think you can use the regular bottle capper. Last year, I had some trouble finding the non-twistoff beer bottles to store my home brew.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
1425 posts
697 upvotes
T Dot
is this stuff any good? never tried....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2010
2566 posts
1283 upvotes
Toronto
dk87 wrote: is this stuff any good? never tried....
It's very carbonated compared to regular poo
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
Pour contents into 2L pop bottles
6 little bottles into one big bottle

What exactly does "...and here's what you can win!" mean?

The word WIN implies to me that there is a contest and only some people can win.
Are you guaranteed to get the GoPro for 350 caps?

It is a strange promo for Jones - since the GoPro 4 costs (retail) $450 at FS

You are getting $1.29 per cap towards the price of the GoPro4


 Offer valid starting around 1/1/2015 through 12/31/2015 or while supplies last.

What if they only have 12 GoPro 4s???


.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
2020 posts
1459 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
9.99 In ancaster
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 9, 2005
3661 posts
1944 upvotes
Ontario
dealo'day wrote: It's very carbonated compared to regular poo
As well it should be!
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2006
2454 posts
1051 upvotes
Arabidopsis wrote: omg....so tempted!!! I don't know if my body can handle all that drinks.



You must meet the following terms to qualify for this promotion:
- Offer valid starting around 1/1/2015 through 12/31/2015 or while supplies last.
- Black/White/Silver/Pink Bottle Caps from Jones Soda/Zilch Glass Bottles or Jones Soda Stripped Bottles are only Caps allowed. WhoopAss Tabs or Jones Soda Can Tabs Not Accepted.
- Limit two (2) submission offers each year per name, address and/or household.
- ONLY 1 GOPRO Camera or BMX Bike per name, address and/or household.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of redeemed prize. Canada may take longer.
Party at your house then
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 8, 2006
2454 posts
1051 upvotes
def47 wrote: is there any way to reseal the bottles? to send those caps as soon as possible..
Somehow if you can put these in a beer keg that would be ideal.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
5308 posts
30196 upvotes
Montreal
Any local homebrew/wine making store will have screw on caps that can easily be put back onto the Jones bottles.

You would need 30 packs @5.97 each, that's 179.10$+ tax and then the price of 350 screw on caps (probably 30-50$). That's just a crap load of soda to drink.. for a $220-240 GoPro 4

(must resist cashing out points to get a 200$ Costco giftcard if this happens in the MTL area..)

Top