• Nov 10th, 2020 1:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1372 posts
875 upvotes
CALGARY

[Costco] Elizabeth Arden Bright Lights Holiday Collection back in stock $69.99

Who ever missed this in store, available online for $69.
705 in stock while posting.

https://www.costco.ca/elizabeth-arden-b ... 75715.html

Set Includes:
2 x Elizabeth Arden compacts (each containing 8 eye shadows + 1 blush)
1 x Elizabeth Arden highlighter compact
1 x Elizabeth Arden eye pencil
4 x Elizabeth Arden lipsticks
1 x Elizabeth Arden Grand Entrance mascara
1 x Set of 3 brushes
2 x Advanced Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Serum capsules (30 pc)
1 x Ceramide Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum capsules (7 pc)
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4610 upvotes
Toronto
We’re sorry, only 687 are available for item 1462034. Please adjust your quantity and try again.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6777 posts
3291 upvotes
Wasn't this $59.99 the other day? lol
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3433 posts
1225 upvotes
Montreal
better hoard before that lady from the pic from the previous post grabs them all
Jan 5, 2006
294 posts
534 upvotes
Hamilton
domo325 wrote: Wasn't this $59.99 the other day? lol
In store. They add $10 for shipping online.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10086 posts
70483 upvotes
Ontario
i didnt want to post it since the resellers check rfd too. Was hoping people that really want it can buy it.

Op made a bigggg mistake lol
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4146 posts
1452 upvotes
Christmas shopping for the gf, check

ty OP
Sep 29, 2009
388 posts
187 upvotes
Kitchener
Is this decent stuff? My wife has said that she needs to replace a great deal of her makeup and I could use something as part of her Christmas gift.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4610 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: i didnt want to post it since the resellers check rfd too. Was hoping people that really want it can buy it.

Op made a bigggg mistake lol
resellers got enough Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1205 posts
970 upvotes
Consequence wrote: Is this decent stuff? My wife has said that she needs to replace a great deal of her makeup and I could use something as part of her Christmas gift.
My partner who works with cosmetic industries says only older women use this stuff (50+). Makeup is one of those personal preference things. If your wife likes or has stuff from this brand, then go for it.
Aug 20, 2019
152 posts
82 upvotes
Anyone know if stores have this in stock? Checked the one near my house and couldn't find it.
Zoomer Wireless $36 4GB
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9943 posts
4610 upvotes
Toronto
Johntheshopper wrote: Anyone know if stores have this in stock? Checked the one near my house and couldn't find it.
fat chance .. i think they already cleared in stores

Oct 16, 2020
39 posts
30 upvotes
This stuff is usually hit or miss. A lot of times the products in these kits are the overstock they can't sell or the ugly lipstick colors. They just throw it in a beauty kit.
The good thing with Costco is that if you aren't happy you can return it.
Also, if you have a product complaint with these big make up/skin care companies you can write/call with a customer complaint and they are good at replacing the product.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2479 posts
755 upvotes
Gta
Masernaut wrote: My partner who works with cosmetic industries says only older women use this stuff (50+). Makeup is one of those personal preference things. If your wife likes or has stuff from this brand, then go for it.
I’m 57 and I remember as a kid that Elizabeth Arden seemed to be popular with older women.Today, my thinking is that it’s still for older women...and I’m talking older than me! No one I know uses this so for the life of me I can’t imagine why this is so popular. Unless I’m so old, everything old is new again.
Koodo member
Oct 7, 2015
563 posts
468 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Great gift for mom, thanks !
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1303 posts
634 upvotes
Near GTA
Masernaut wrote: My partner who works with cosmetic industries says only older women use this stuff (50+). Makeup is one of those personal preference things. If your wife likes or has stuff from this brand, then go for it.
Thank you for reminding me. Don’t touch makeup. Ever. Let them buy it.