Tags:
None
[OP]
May 1, 2019
580 posts
2216 upvotes
Smithers, BC

[Costco] English Laundry Men's 5-Pocket Pant--$20.99

May not be on sale, but these pants seem to be little known, and let me tell you, these are worth every penny and more. They are incredibly comfortable and well cut, and the built in stretch is so very comfortable. Casual enough to dress down, classy enough to dress up.

Another plus for me is that they're available in a 34" inseam online, which I can't often find in warehouse (and I don't live near a warehouse anyhow).

Thought I would pass along, as they seem like really good value. I had ordered one in each color, and already ordered another two pairs, as they're going to replace all of my workplace pants.

EDIT: Do note that the gray colour runs closer to black, as it's pictured.
Last edited by briand1989 on Sep 1st, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Jun 12, 2018
702 posts
937 upvotes
Ontario
How's the sizing? Run large, small?
[OP]
May 1, 2019
580 posts
2216 upvotes
Smithers, BC
stevo88 wrote: How's the sizing? Run large, small?
True to size for me.
May 14, 2007
424 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver
I just saw these in the warehouse for 22.99.
It says made from recycled plastic so you should feel better about the effect of fast fashion on the environment. I like how they have shorter hem as well. The light navy blue has a professional look and the feeling of the material is surprisingly decent.
[OP]
May 1, 2019
580 posts
2216 upvotes
Smithers, BC
Honger wrote: I just saw these in the warehouse for 22.99.
It says made from recycled plastic so you should feel better about the effect of fast fashion on the environment. I like how they have shorter hem as well. The light navy blue has a professional look and the feeling of the material is surprisingly decent.
Curious, just the two colours in warehouse as well?
Oct 14, 2003
80 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto ON
briand1989 wrote: May not be on sale, but these pants seem to be little known, and let me tell you, these are worth every penny and more. They are incredibly comfortable and well cut, and the built in stretch is so very comfortable. Casual enough to dress down, classy enough to dress up.

Another plus for me is that they're available in a 34" inseam online, which I can't often find in warehouse (and I don't live near a warehouse anyhow).

Thought I would pass along, as they seem like really good value. I had ordered one in each color, and already ordered another two pairs, as they're going to replace all of my workplace pants.

EDIT: Do note that the gray colour runs closer to black, as it's pictured.

Agreed. a+. I got the blue in a 34 and it has enough give for my Covid 19 lbs. good pants
Aug 26, 2019
432 posts
808 upvotes
The shirts are a POS. Wash once and goodbye arm length and overall length. Will give the pants a try though. For $26.99, you can't go wrong!
[OP]
May 1, 2019
580 posts
2216 upvotes
Smithers, BC
derweissewolf wrote: The shirts are a POS. Wash once and goodbye arm length and overall length. Will give the pants a try though. For $26.99, you can't go wrong!
The one review posted does mention that they hold up well, and show little wear.
Feb 18, 2017
88 posts
31 upvotes
Leask
Thanks in for a couple pair for my son
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1592 posts
1097 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
These pants caught my eyes in the warehouse, I really like the dark blue colour, has a real classy look to it........

......but I will wait for them to go on sale :p
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
1035 posts
1888 upvotes
Calgary
derweissewolf wrote: The shirts are a POS. Wash once and goodbye arm length and overall length. Will give the pants a try though. For $26.99, you can't go wrong!
Yeah, the quality of English Laundry/John Lennon shirts has certainly declined over the past couple of years. They’ve started using lower quality fabrics since then, hopefully these pants are an exception!
- Everyone has their thing, we're all here to save money while doing it…
Jan 27, 2003
677 posts
149 upvotes
Snow Country, BC
In the warehouse it was $22.99 - $6 promo = $16.99 + HST. But I returned it, it was tight fitting.
Core 2 Duo E6600 with Scythe Ninja Plus Heat Sink
Intel 975XBX Revision 305 MOBO
OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
EVGA 7600GT CO wit
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2372 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
RockyMtns27 wrote: Yeah, the quality of English Laundry/John Lennon shirts has certainly declined over the past couple of years. They’ve started using lower quality fabrics since then, hopefully these pants are an exception!
Agree when they first came out they were awesome quality
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1500 posts
1142 upvotes
Nanaimo
Got a couple pairs in store for $17, but they fit way too tight and low rise, was hopeful for them, oh well.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1221 posts
275 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Always need pants for work, thanks!
Mar 10, 2011
505 posts
436 upvotes
Niagara
Mlj223 wrote: Super weird fitting
True. Makes my junk look massive. It accentuates my bulge for some reason. I think it's the way the front is cut.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11085 posts
21134 upvotes
flightdeck wrote: True. Makes my junk look massive. It accentuates my bulge for some reason. I think it's the way the front is cut.
Soooooo....

Now online stock is going down faster than you can say massive junk! ;)