Ethical Bean Coffee Lush Medium Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack
https://www.costco.ca/ethical-bean-coff ... 36603.html

Ethical Bean Coffee Sweet Espresso Medium Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack
https://www.costco.ca/ethical-bean-coff ... 15503.html

Ethical Bean Coffee Bold Dark Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack
https://www.costco.ca/ethical-bean-coff ... 36602.html

Ethical Bean Coffee Super Dark French Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 2-pack
https://www.costco.ca/ethical-bean-coff ... 15525.html
Last edited by explorer11 on Jul 24th, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
21 replies
Nov 15, 2012
451 posts
540 upvotes
Mississauga
Repost...this has been on sale for almost a month now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1135 posts
1739 upvotes
scarborough
nmitrik wrote: Repost...this has been on sale for almost a month now.
Where didnt find it

Consider it a refresh
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2978 posts
1311 upvotes
GTA
Is Kicking Horse more expensive than 908 grams (2lbs) for $31.99?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7848 posts
3441 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is it cheaper than the $10 kicking horse?
Viperoni wrote: Is Kicking Horse more expensive than 908 grams (2lbs) for $31.99?
Can you guys not do simple math? Yes it's cheaper...$8/lb.
Apr 11, 2005
298 posts
35 upvotes
Walmart in Cambridge has 340g bags for $5. Picked some up on Wednesday.
Images
  • E249C217-9581-40FF-A089-712C066AF5BD.jpeg
Oct 27, 2009
661 posts
445 upvotes
Hamilton
LNahid2000 wrote: Can you guys not do simple math? Yes it's cheaper...$8/lb.
Lol. Maybe op can change the title to 4 lbs. Makes it easier for people to understand.
Nov 20, 2010
297 posts
172 upvotes
Halifax
I've been using the ethical bean sweet espresso in my Breville Barista and it is by far the best tasting coffee. If you enjoy espresso (I have a couple of cups of Americano every day), do yourself a favour and try the sweet espresso. I also buy directly from them; I sent them a message on FB asking if they had any discounts going on (a few weeks back) and they sent me link to a 15% discount on my order (I ordered 6 2lb bags). Great coffee and great company.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2978 posts
1311 upvotes
GTA
stimy wrote: Lol. Maybe op can change the title to 4 lbs. Makes it easier for people to understand.
Yeah it's not clear at all that you're getting 2 packs that are 2lbs/908grams each.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8788 posts
4677 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Tutter wrote: I've been using the ethical bean sweet espresso in my Breville Barista and it is by far the best tasting coffee. If you enjoy espresso (I have a couple of cups of Americano every day), do yourself a favour and try the sweet espresso. I also buy directly from them; I sent them a message on FB asking if they had any discounts going on (a few weeks back) and they sent me link to a 15% discount on my order (I ordered 6 2lb bags). Great coffee and great company.
So you can use the 15% coupon in costco?
Also, how much is it in the warehouse?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Jul 7, 2008
957 posts
751 upvotes
How's the sweet espresso using it for a drip coffee?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
Tutter wrote: I've been using the ethical bean sweet espresso in my Breville Barista and it is by far the best tasting coffee.
I have the exact opposite experience. I picked up a bag the last sale on Amazon and got a bag roasted in March (maybe this is why?). This is one of the worst beans I've had recently. Even below the bag of Blaze I tried a few months ago. I get notes of ashtray, I kid you not. Though I do prefer light and medium roast beans more.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
4963 posts
1961 upvotes
Vancouver
sterdeus wrote: I get notes of ashtray, I kid you not. Though I do prefer light and medium roast beans more.
I get notes of ashtray anytime I have coffee (any brand) within an hour of eating anything with real or fake raspberry, blackberry, and other berry flavours like found in granola type snack bars and other baked goods. Sometimes even strawberry flavoured ice cream.

I have to cleanse my palate otherwise that old cigarettes note is there.

Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3499 posts
1437 upvotes
Now owned by Kraft-Heinz ... dunno what effect this will or won't have on the coffee quality.
Tutter wrote: I've been using the ethical bean sweet espresso in my Breville Barista and it is by far the best tasting coffee. If you enjoy espresso (I have a couple of cups of Americano every day), do yourself a favour and try the sweet espresso. I also buy directly from them; I sent them a message on FB asking if they had any discounts going on (a few weeks back) and they sent me link to a 15% discount on my order (I ordered 6 2lb bags). Great coffee and great company.
Nov 20, 2010
297 posts
172 upvotes
Halifax
Well, that sucks. Not a fan of Kraft-Heinz.
Nov 20, 2010
297 posts
172 upvotes
Halifax
theflyingsquirrel wrote: So you can use the 15% coupon in costco?
Also, how much is it in the warehouse?
No - I got the coupon from Ethical Beans to use on their website. I went to the website to support a Canadian company, so I didn't buy through Amazon - now that I know that Kraft-Heinz owns it, I'll be shopping for the best price.