• May 27th, 2021 10:28 am
[OP]
Dec 9, 2011
177 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Eufy Cam 2 Pro 3-Camera Bundle and Home Base - $499

Costco has $100 off this set right now, $599 regular price - $100 = $499
With three cameras this is a much better deal than Amazon has these for right now. With add-on cameras not being available in Canada at the moment this is great for those that want an extra camera or you can probably sell the spare one if you only want two.

Cost of 2-camera bundle with homebase and an add-on camera at EufyLife US website right now is $500USD ($350+$150), so $500CAD delivered is an excellent deal (taking into account tax of course)

Plus I used my $50 off online coupon from the auto-renewal.

These were OOS this morning. I called in and the agent said they are expecting periodic restock. They're back in stock now!

https://www.costco.ca/anker-eufy-securi ... 56954.html
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, take a look at RFD Reviews' list of the best home security systems!
17 replies
Nov 10, 2014
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How is the battery life on these? Is it really year round long?
Nov 22, 2018
63 posts
19 upvotes
tan614 wrote: How is the battery life on these? Is it really year round long?
I have the same cameras. Definitely not 1 charge per year. I would say about 3-4 months in front of my house facing my driveway. But everyone will be different....it really depends on how many times the motion gets triggered a day.
Nov 10, 2014
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gilly1234 wrote: I have the same cameras. Definitely not 1 charge per year. I would say about 3-4 months in front of my house facing my driveway. But everyone will be different....it really depends on how many times the motion gets triggered a day.
Is a hassle to take it off to charge? I assume you need to take out a ladder and unscrew the camera?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1535 posts
4786 upvotes
Calgary, AB
tan614 wrote: Is a hassle to take it off to charge? I assume you need to take out a ladder and unscrew the camera?
I would think you could use a portable USB battery bank and let it hang from the camera mount while it charges.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
16054 posts
4637 upvotes
Scarberia
Baller cams... Here I am bit chin bout the 37$ wyzecam!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1535 posts
4786 upvotes
Calgary, AB
These don't continuous record do they? I assume no due to battery drain, but would you be able to if you left them connected to AC power?
Aug 30, 2007
309 posts
523 upvotes
Calgary
Already have the Homebase2, so this doesn’t make sense for me.

If someone in Calgary wants to offload one of their cams to save on cost, drop me a DM!
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8757 posts
1979 upvotes
gilly1234 wrote: I have the same cameras. Definitely not 1 charge per year. I would say about 3-4 months in front of my house facing my driveway. But everyone will be different....it really depends on how many times the motion gets triggered a day.
Exactly this, cameras are dorment until tripped by motion sensor then it records and sends the clip. We use a set of these for our cottage, going on 9 months on a charge but it literally gets triggered 2 to 3 times a month mainly due to wild animals.
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Mar 6, 2006
740 posts
565 upvotes
GTA
Last time I checked this home base doesn't support the same brand doorbell which was a dealbreaker for me.
Aug 30, 2007
309 posts
523 upvotes
Calgary
Here’s a couple of reviews regarding the EufyCam 2Pro.

This guy does a decent long term review on the EufyCam 2 Pro -

And LifeHackster’s video quality comparison of the 2 Pro and the 2.

Aug 30, 2007
309 posts
523 upvotes
Calgary
Midav wrote: Last time I checked this home base doesn't support the same brand doorbell which was a dealbreaker for me.
The Homebase does support the wireless 2K video doorbell, which is what I have. It doesn’t support some of the other Eufy doorbells, nor the indoor cams either.

Not a deal breaker for me as I have my indoor cams pointing out windows and simply added 128GB MicroSD cards to them.

You still view the video for all of these devices within the Eufy app, so not having everything integrated on the Homebase, while a bit odd, hasn’t impacted my satisfaction of these devices.
Nov 22, 2018
63 posts
19 upvotes
Midav wrote: Last time I checked this home base doesn't support the same brand doorbell which was a dealbreaker for me.
It does support the same homebase with the eufy cams and eufy doorbell.
Jul 30, 2019
108 posts
81 upvotes
Vancouver
Oh jeez the return window for my 2C pro set just closed a week ago.

Off to marketplace..
Apr 11, 2018
1 posts
RockyMtns27 wrote: The Homebase does support the wireless 2K video doorbell, which is what I have.
Just a quick question about the video doorbell, could ya tell me whether or not it uses the door chime that came with your house or whether it uses a digital chime?
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2679 posts
2062 upvotes
North York
Hellspire wrote:

Just a quick question about the video doorbell, could ya tell me whether or not it uses the door chime that came with your house or whether it uses a digital chime?
The wireless version can make use of both. The wired version is digital chime that it comes with only.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1602 posts
537 upvotes
Just bought the Wyze bundle base plus 2 x wireless outdoor cams for $176.72 - what makes this bundle so expensive and is it better than the Wyze one? Seems the Wyze kit is $10 cheaper right now.