• Jun 27th, 2020 1:15 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1347 posts
272 upvotes
ORLEANS

Costco executive coupons 1 per item?

I received a book of executive coupons. I would like to buy 3 of that item. But only have 1 coupon. Does Costco store allow 1 coupon to be used for all 3 same items? Or 1 coupon per item? Or 1 coupon per transaction? Or do they actually take the coupon when I get my discount?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2006
1778 posts
343 upvotes
It is 1 coupon for 1 item (cannot buy >1 of the same item).
From the last round of executive coupons, which were not mailed out, I learnt that I can let the cashier know that this item has an executive discount and I don't have the booklet, then the cashier will pull a copy out and scan it. Presto!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2012
1347 posts
272 upvotes
ORLEANS
doberman_baby wrote: It is 1 coupon for 1 item (cannot buy >1 of the same item).
From the last round of executive coupons, which were not mailed out, I learnt that I can let the cashier know that this item has an executive discount and I don't have the booklet, then the cashier will pull a copy out and scan it. Presto!
Alright, but do they actually take the Physical coupon?
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3053 posts
369 upvotes
Don't be nosey
A side question: Are a new round of Executive Coupons released for Ontario?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2434 posts
2066 upvotes
GTA
RunOrDie wrote: A side question: Are a new round of Executive Coupons released for Ontario?
I thought they were quarterly and they just had some in May.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4081 posts
2160 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
They usually let you buy 3 of each item at my costco. Like 3 boxes of coffee pods for example.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
2320 posts
18713 upvotes
At the very top of the booklet in the red coded section (4th last page) it states- “Costco reserved the right to Limit quantities purchased and to correct errors.”
If the item you are purchasing is a health and wellness product, limits may apply due to COVID19 restrictions.

When you get to the store check the individual price signage to see if any quantity limits are noted.