Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Executive coupons|(May 3 - 16) 47 pictures |4th|

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2021 9:15 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2004
1157 posts
824 upvotes
Scarborough
rexseven wrote: can the coupon be used for more then 1 item to get the discount? example, i want to buy 2 Tide pods. will both get the discount or only 1 item.
At least at the Warden location (in TO), you just have to tell them to scan the coupon, so since you don't need the physical coupon, they may allow for multiples. Worst case you checkout twice, I know..I know..not ideal in these times when you're trying to get out at the earliest.
Dec 8, 2018
104 posts
158 upvotes
Francis21 wrote: Can anyone answer the age old question of who makes Costco's Shampoo in Canada? I know in the USA most say its pureology, and ive heard mixed things here. would love to find out if anyone knows!
Does anyone know who makes the Costco Citrus Body Wash as well? Just curious.
May 8, 2016
956 posts
2109 upvotes
One question about the price for executive members: I have the executive membership. how do I get the price if I don’t take the coupon with me?
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2006
1739 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
At what location was that picnic table?
[rfdlink=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=48622]HeatWare[/rfdlink]
Samsung 2253BW widescreen 2ms response time Intel core 2 duo E8400 Patriot viper series 4GB DDR2 pc6200 DDR800 dual channel ram XFX nvidia 8800GT 255mb Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic WD Caviar Black 1TB sata2 HDD w/ 32mb cache Logitech z560 4.1
Mar 31, 2011
333 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
springrain wrote: One question about the price for executive members: I have the executive membership. how do I get the price if I don’t take the coupon with me?
Ask the cashier to scan the coupon for you. They all have the booklet.
Sep 23, 2018
926 posts
775 upvotes
Ottawa
rexseven wrote: can the coupon be used for more then 1 item to get the discount? example, i want to buy 2 Tide pods. will both get the discount or only 1 item.
It varies. I was denied of same item when I tried to checkout. My friend was able to use same coupon for same 4 items and rep did not say anything. So YMMV.
ALso I have seen that these so called executive coupons are not so executive. Most of these discounts show up for regular membership within a month or so.
Sep 23, 2018
926 posts
775 upvotes
Ottawa
a little different but related question.

I upgraded my membership couple of months ago(in March 2021) and earned 2% cash back around $30 till now for purchases made post upgrade.

Now I returned an item(around $500) which was purchased in Feb 2021( item broke down) and was asked to send it back. I did not earn anything on this purchase since it was pre upgrade.
After my refund was issued, I saw that my 2% balance went down from $30 to $20.

Has this happened to any one? They took back reward for a purchase which never earned cash back in first place. I can ask CS to look into this?

TIA
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
8976 posts
2827 upvotes
Whole process is dumb. Waste of paper, Sometimes the cashiers forget and waste of labour and time to get it fixed. Don't understand why they don't automate it.
Dec 21, 2010
603 posts
281 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know how many times a year ... do they have these 2-week executive member only coupons?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3571 posts
2935 upvotes
GTA
GTA stores I've been to always asks for the physical coupon, it definitely does NOT self-apply
DoubleJ5 wrote: Not good enough to upgrade to executive.
This is my reason
Estimated 2% Reward
$445.20
Aug 28, 2019
46 posts
69 upvotes
Yes, I did it with Yupik cashews a couple years ago. Cashier didn't care
Aug 19, 2020
59 posts
188 upvotes
ankysrulz wrote:
After my refund was issued, I saw that my 2% balance went down from $30 to $20.
Where can you see your balance for the 2% cashback?
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
springrain wrote: One question about the price for executive members: I have the executive membership. how do I get the price if I don’t take the coupon with me?
hweinb wrote: Ask the cashier to scan the coupon for you. They all have the booklet.
I have never been successful in Richmond Hill or Newmarket without the coupons. And if I ask for them at CS I have to beg to get the book. At Woodbrige on Monday they still made me cut them out and give them to them, even though there was literally no where to set the book down (she was already loading another customer's stuff onto the belt) and didn't want me too close to the packer.
NeedaSuit wrote: Anyone know how many times a year ... do they have these 2-week executive member only coupons?
Two times usually.

And agreed that many times they have the same prices for everyone at a different time, but I never have seen the Kirkland sheets or the shampoo/conditioner on a store wide discount.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
DoubleJ5 wrote: Not good enough to upgrade to executive.
Without factoring in any perks, which you may or may not use, the breakeven for executive is $3,000 spend per year. If you spend more than that, you should upgrade regardless.
Sep 23, 2018
926 posts
775 upvotes
Ottawa
naointo wrote: Where can you see your balance for the 2% cashback?
my account on website
Jul 29, 2019
909 posts
788 upvotes
Recently upgraded to Executive, do I need to actually give coupons at the register to get the Executive discounts as the label says *with coupon*. Are these coupons these labels in-store that I need to tear off or the booklet? Also, am I able to get a price match to an item bought before the Executive discounts were published?
Sep 21, 2020
216 posts
206 upvotes
I tried to buy 2 Goat cheese last weekend and the cashier said just one. I guess it depends on the cashier that you get, since other people here were allowed.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135831 upvotes
888888 upvotes
naointo wrote: Where can you see your balance for the 2% cashback?
you can also check in the app
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
May 22, 2007
624 posts
768 upvotes
I was going to ask the same thing. It's kind of a bummer they put a 1 item per coupon limit on the coupon.

The item I'm eying is the Kirkland unscented/undyed laundry detergent which rarely goes on sale and j would like to have got at least 2 on discount.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135831 upvotes
888888 upvotes
mmartins25 wrote: I tried to buy 2 Goat cheese last weekend and the cashier said just one. I guess it depends on the cashier that you get, since other people here were allowed.
should ask for a manager. Coupons apply to everything unless it is stated as "limit 1". That employee needs more training.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)