• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 12:20 pm
[OP]
Aug 26, 2005
363 posts
360 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] EZ Fold One-on-One Arcade Basketball Game - $149.97

Great indoor family entertainment game that’s built to last and provide countless hours of fun. Heavy duty steel tube constructed frame, metal rims, clear polycarbonate backboard, hi-tech digital scoreboard with game sounds elevate this type of game above all others. When finished playing the patented EZ-Fold system allows you to easily fold this game in half for easy storage, saving you valuable floor space which is great for small living spaces. Keep your children, family and friends entertained for hours with 8-different game modes to choose from. Includes all playing accessories.

Features:
Steel tube frame with powder coated finish
2 x 30.5 cm (12 in.) Steel rims with heavy duty nylon-polyester nets
Transparent, shatterproof, polycarbonate backboard with LED electronic scorer
100% heavy duty polyester fabric ball return
4 x 18 cm (7 in.) rubber balls
1 x inflation pump with needle

Specifications:
Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 205.7 cm × 121.9 cm × 213.3 cm (80.98 in. × 47.99 in. × 83.98 in.)
Weight: 24.1 kg (53 lb.)

Model: BG144Y20003
13 replies
Feb 9, 2021
37 posts
27 upvotes
One of my friends has one of these (not the same one posted by OP). He paid about $300 for it on Amazon. The thing looks dumb but is actually real fun. They got multiple game modes that got you either competing against the clock or against an opponent. A lot of fun especially if your locked in during the lockdown.
Aug 25, 2019
699 posts
718 upvotes
Anyone know what the size of Shipping Package is?
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." — Mae Jemison
Oct 2, 2019
500 posts
344 upvotes
Zink665566 wrote: One of my friends has one of these (not the same one posted by OP). He paid about $300 for it on Amazon. The thing looks dumb but is actually real fun. They got multiple game modes that got you either competing against the clock or against an opponent. A lot of fun especially if your locked in during the lockdown.
It’s only fun if your friend has one. Owning one is fun for a day or two then it just takes up space
Dec 29, 2007
529 posts
273 upvotes
Keep this outdoors? I wonder how it would hold up.
Oct 3, 2006
132 posts
439 upvotes
Oakville
k847848 wrote: It’s only fun if your friend has one. Owning one is fun for a day or two then it just takes up space
Undeniable TruthFace With Tears Of Joy
Oct 3, 2006
132 posts
439 upvotes
Oakville
k847848 wrote: It’s only fun if your friend has one. Owning one is fun for a day or two then it just takes up space
The strategy here is to share the deal with your friend, and visit him often :twisted:
Feb 9, 2021
37 posts
27 upvotes
So that depends on you. My friend and his daughter love basketball so they play it all the time. Also, if you host parties at your place, this is a great party game to have. That's how I ended up playing it. For a $150, it's not bad. People pay a lot more for pool tables and other types of games at their house. But I can definitely understand that this might not interest everyone.
Aug 24, 2007
255 posts
113 upvotes
Mississauga
For anyone that has this, how hard/easy is it move around? I am thinking this would be nice to bring out onto the patio, but would bring it inside after.
Oct 2, 2019
500 posts
344 upvotes
iaafm wrote: For anyone that has this, how hard/easy is it move around? I am thinking this would be nice to bring out onto the patio, but would bring it inside after.
Hard. You won’t do it for yourself unless you have guests come over.
May 20, 2017
969 posts
652 upvotes
ON
iaafm wrote: For anyone that has this, how hard/easy is it move around? I am thinking this would be nice to bring out onto the patio, but would bring it inside after.
There's a picture showing it can be folded which makes it easier to move. I think you can do it easily with 2 persons.

Thanks OP, ordered one. It would be a good entertainment during winter time.