Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Fellow Stagg EKG Pour-Over Kettle $99.97 (Clearance Price, white only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2021 9:30 pm
[OP]
Mar 16, 2018
51 posts
244 upvotes

[Costco] Fellow Stagg EKG Pour-Over Kettle $99.97 (Clearance Price, white only)

Just saw this at clearance Price of $99.97 but only available in white.

https://www.costco.ca/fellow-stagg-ekg- ... 99525.html

Looks like there are over 650 in stock.
119 replies
Feb 11, 2019
7 posts
25 upvotes
This product is unavailable for delivery in Quebec Enter a different delivery postal code to check for item availability.
Mar 16, 2013
21 posts
11 upvotes
I got the black one a while back for 139 if I recall correctly. Totally worth it, I use it everyday. Looks great on the countertop. Makes the pour over coffee experience more refined compared to with a regular kettle
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2553 posts
1925 upvotes
Prince George
YOLO. Ordered.

I was looking at the Bonavita and similar gooseneck kettles that go for less on Amazon, but might as well go for the high end when it’s this close in price.
Mar 28, 2019
87 posts
151 upvotes
I'm in for one, this is over 1/2 off for an amazing kettle.
Mar 30, 2016
209 posts
159 upvotes
What are the advantages of this kettle over a regular cheap one? Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9186 posts
13800 upvotes
humblepie wrote:
OP is there a trick to finding these deals or did you just happen upon it? I usually check the going going gone section but this is not in that area?
Are you from QC as well?
thekottik wrote: This product is unavailable for delivery in Quebec Enter a different delivery postal code to check for item availability.
That explains why I couldn't find it without using the OP's direct link!

I guess I'm not buying one.

TU to the OP just the same. :)

***There is a work around for Quebec residents, but I didn't go through with the order...

Add the item to your "List" and from there, add to cart, and checkout.

Way on the bottom of the page, it still says cannot ship to your location, yet the Submit Order button is active.

Anyone want to give it a try?
;)

Never mind, does not work!
Item # 1502164 cannot ship to selected destination.
Please review item details for shipping restrictions.
You may complete your purchase without the item or select a new delivery address.
Last edited by IDStorms on Feb 2nd, 2021 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
May 24, 2007
216 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
feversugar wrote: What are the advantages of this kettle over a regular cheap one? Thanks!
You can control the temperature of the water
May 12, 2020
33 posts
16 upvotes
Sigh, already have the OXO Brew Adjustable Gooseneck, but have always wanted one of these. Wished it was black to match the rest of my setup, but buy now think later!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2383 posts
1011 upvotes
Montreal, QC
chimster wrote: You can control the temperature of the water
Also, it holds temp for 30 minutes and boils in less than 2 minutes
[OP]
Mar 16, 2018
51 posts
244 upvotes
humblepie wrote: OP is there a trick to finding these deals or did you just happen upon it? I usually check the going going gone section but this is not in that area?
It looks like the Go Going Gone section lists out stock items that are on low inventory, so it may not include items that are priced at .97 at over 600 units in stock, just my thoughts.

Since I was also eyeing on this item, I just checked the price and saw this clearance Price.

Since my first post, over 80 units have been sold, so this may appear in the Go Going Gone page very soon......
Last edited by Calendar2018 on Feb 2nd, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 1, 2015
71 posts
9 upvotes
Calgary, AB
amazing!! Got the black one from Costco about 2 months ago... it was $159.99 (Reg. $199.99) ~~ Thanks!
Nov 26, 2019
13 posts
15 upvotes
Reviews seem mixed, even according to amazon. Anyone had personal experience with this and the so called leaking/toxic smell?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
7142 posts
1974 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Bought and thanked.