Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Ferrero Chocolate 48 pks - $12.79

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2018 8:48 am
Mar 18, 2013
530 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Ferrero Chocolate 48 pks - $12.79

Spotted this at Warden and Ellesmere Ferrero Chocolate 48 pks - 12.79
Images
  • 6B4540AD-41A9-42F9-A5E1-E39B0C01D008.jpeg
20 replies
Jun 16, 2007
924 posts
812 upvotes
This has been the price for months at Costco. It's actually more expensive than it has ever been there.

The price for these last year, and in years past was $11.99.
Last edited by Furtive on Dec 12th, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 12, 2008
110 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Furtive wrote: This has been the price for months at Costco. It's actually more expensive than it has ever been there.
Still some of the best pricing per piece out there.

Buying some for christmas stocking stuffers.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1142 posts
288 upvotes
Markham
Furtive wrote: This has been the price for months at Costco. It's actually more expensive than it has ever been there.
he is referring to costcos in the GTA...if you are not referring to costcos in the GTA then please state that.
otherwise making statements with nothing it back it up is as good as trolling.

i was just at costco markham and also costco Richmond hill and they are back to 15.99...they were $3,20 off for two weeks ending on November 25, 2018
i know cus i have been checking every week from october since i buy these every year as gifts and cowokers all have me get them...i bought 33 boxes total this year for myself and everyone else.
I wanted more and its definitely back to normal price as of tuesday when i last went to costco. unless there is another sale on these.

i can bet my life there have not been that price for months as you state they are other than the sale which ended november 25,...and the fact you say its actually more expensive shows how much you know. this is the same price it was on sale.

i have pics as i took them to send to family and coworkers.

thanks OP for posting...im gonna check markham costco again before i head to the warden and ellesmere one.

please dont just post stuff unless you are sure.
Sandviper
Oct 5, 2010
119 posts
67 upvotes
Brampton
sandviper wrote:
i know cus i have been checking every week from october since i buy these every year as gifts and cowokers all have me get them...i bought 33 boxes total this year for myself and everyone else.
How often do these go on sale at Costco? Need to buy a large quantity towards the end of March next year and prefer to wait rather than buying now. Also, is this the cheapest option if I need them in bulk? Don't need the packaging/boxes.
Apr 30, 2007
314 posts
967 upvotes
well, shoppers have 16T for 5, and if u buy 10, that's $50, and redeem 50K points, u could get 20K back in 2 weeks.
So that's 160T for $30+6.5(50*0.13/tax)。
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1142 posts
288 upvotes
Markham
chicot wrote: well, shoppers have 16T for 5, and if u buy 10, that's $50, and redeem 50K points, u could get 20K back in 2 weeks.
So that's 160T for $30+6.5(50*0.13/tax)。
great if you have points to redeem...if not this is still the cheapest option
Sandviper
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1142 posts
288 upvotes
Markham
MrOnizuka wrote: How often do these go on sale at Costco? Need to buy a large quantity towards the end of March next year and prefer to wait rather than buying now. Also, is this the cheapest option if I need them in bulk? Don't need the packaging/boxes.
i honestly only see these go on sale at xmas time.
i dont even see them available all year round.

someone please correct me if i am wrong...
Sandviper
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3781 posts
6259 upvotes
Last day today at no frills for. 16 for 4.88. 48 for $14.64. A mere 1.85 more than Costco. But at least you don't pay a membership fee. Or anyone that's not a member.
Jun 16, 2007
924 posts
812 upvotes
This has been the price at Costco at ellesmere warden for months, even from before the $5 SDM deal was announced. Please don't frivolously accuse others of not being from the GTA and trolling the board when you haven't done your full research.

The price for these last year at Costco was $11 something. The fact that you haven't realized they've gone up in price shows how much you know.
sandviper wrote:
he is referring to costcos in the GTA...if you are not referring to costcos in the GTA then please state that.
otherwise making statements with nothing it back it up is as good as trolling.

i was just at costco markham and also costco Richmond hill and they are back to 15.99...they were $3,20 off for two weeks ending on November 25, 2018
I wanted more and its definitely back to normal price as of tuesday when i last went to costco. unless there is another sale on these.

i can bet my life there have not been that price for months as you state they are other than the sale which ended november 25,...and the fact you say its actually more expensive shows how much you know. this is the same price it was on sale.

i have pics as i took them to send to family and coworkers.

thanks OP for posting...im gonna check markham costco again before i head to the warden and ellesmere one.

please dont just post stuff unless you are sure.
Oct 19, 2010
452 posts
577 upvotes
Toronto
Can confirm at markham road Costco this is 12.79 right now
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
Henry626 wrote: Spotted this at Warden and Ellesmere Ferrero Chocolate 48 pks - 12.79
Just what I was looking for, thanks op
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1142 posts
288 upvotes
Markham
Furtive wrote: This has been the price at Costco at ellesmere warden for months, even from before the $5 SDM deal was announced. Please don't frivolously accuse others of not being from the GTA and trolling the board when you haven't done your full research.

The price for these last year at Costco was $11 something. The fact that you haven't realized they've gone up in price shows how much you know.
then specify that the price has been this for monthsat ellesmere and warden location....all 4 costcos i have been too have not been this price.

also you cannot even compare to last years price as that is the past.
things go up in price.
for 2018 its been this price so this is the best price this year.

as i stated the costcos i went to were 15.99 just tuesday...Yorktech and Elgin mills

had you merely stated the costco at warden and ellesmere has been that price for months no issues,
if you said prices have gone up from last year then it makes sense as most things go up in price and not down.

you posted something so vague and yes u are wrong as costco has not had that price for months.
once costco has had that price so it doesnt help anyone...

my apologies but there are too many who just state shit and dont have any merit.
you were right but you were also wrong.

anyhow im glad this is all sorted out and at least two costcos have confirmed 12.79 price tags

Warden and ellesmere and markham rd confirmed
Sandviper
Sep 3, 2006
554 posts
155 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Costco at south/west Etobicoke location: this week is $12.79.
Last week it was $15.99 as I bought few boxes. There were missing at that location before.
Last edited by Breton_Rex on Dec 12th, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 7, 2011
52 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
I bought 2 packs from Costco Newmarket also, 9-Dec. The price should be valid for this week.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
They had been on sale for a while out west, but the sale is over now and they're $15.xx.
Nobody cares which companies you use/subscribe to on a monthly basis unless there is a deal to be had. Why advertise for them in your forum signature?
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
Markham Costco on sale again. 3.20 off
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
17068 posts
1830 upvotes
Thornhill
I was at Costco (GTA) yesterday and was surprised how many people were buying. I saw a few people with entire shopping carts full.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3781 posts
6259 upvotes
The No Frills I went to last night, still had the 16 count for 4.88. Still a decent deal for someone not wanting to get 48, and resist eating it all of it. A mere 0.61 more per 16, is much better than dealing with the clusterf%$k crowds and wait times and parking at Costco.