[Costco] Fila Total Body Recovery Kit - $17.97

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 10:12 am
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
812 posts
779 upvotes

[Costco] Fila Total Body Recovery Kit - $17.97

Was looking for a good foam roller and found this at Costco. Could not find it anywhere In store, might be cheaper. Still less then $20 for a kit like this is a great deal.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1617 posts
689 upvotes
Not a good deal. Go buy the ones at Dollarama. They're hard plastic. The foam ones are cheap and will warp.
Nov 10, 2003
151 posts
80 upvotes
New Westminster
Sfee Foam Roller with Massage Ball-13"x5.5"EVA Muscles Roller Set for Physical Therapy&Exercise,Deep Tissue,Trigger Point Myofascial Release,Pain Relief,Crossfit,Yoga with Instruction+Carry Bag(Grey) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07B9CB6NF/ref ... rEbF8R8AGJ

This is a much better roller with better balls for a couple bucks more as well if you want something nicer.
[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
812 posts
779 upvotes
I have a Roller from the Dollar Store and they hurt my back. I was looking for a smooth one, so the 2 options wont work for me at least. Also keep in mind these rollers are only a foot long, i was looking for something longer :)
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1617 posts
689 upvotes
Bubblegum86 wrote: I have a Roller from the Dollar Store and they hurt my back. I was looking for a smooth one, so the 2 options wont work for me at least. Also keep in mind these rollers are only a foot long, i was looking for something longer :)
Foam rolling should never hurt. You're probably foam rolling wrong.

[OP]
Dec 1, 2016
812 posts
779 upvotes
djpr wrote: Foam rolling should never hurt. You're probably foam rolling wrong.

The roller hurts my vertebrae. Tried a smooth one in the gym and it did not hurt. The plastic one from Dollarama is not smooth and hurts.