Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Foldable Tire rack $19.97

  • Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2020 1:18 pm
94 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
4480 posts
8702 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
Which location? Great price
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3969 posts
12333 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
This is good for tires only....if you have tires mounted on rims, it's better to stack them vertically on top of each other. Otherwise you could get flat spots on the tires, not to mention they will be hella heavy to take off a hung rack. I have 19" alloy rims with tires and they're bulky and crazy heavy.

Place a piece of cardboard between each one.
Last edited by stovetop on Feb 7th, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2016
269 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Wow OP member since 2007 forgetting RFD protocols. Not sure if same manufacturer but something similar goes on sale at Rona frequently but at $29 so this it's the best deal so far
With time, everything will go on sale...
Member
Jul 3, 2016
293 posts
216 upvotes
No, just no

I have nightmares lifting up the damn tires and taking them down again. I really hate myself for installing them for my family member. And needing to hoist them up and down around tire change time

If you can deal with that, pretty good to have, the rack I installed has not fallen yet (has been up 3+ years) and appears to keep it out of the way. But they are really the bane of my existence

Edit:
The damn things are on rims, so always a fun time moving them. My personal ones, I don’t this because it’s honestly really **** stupid imo and also on rims
Last edited by HankLeTank on Feb 6th, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 21, 2007
890 posts
708 upvotes
Jaegerjaque wrote: Wow OP member since 2007 forgetting RFD protocols. Not sure if same manufacturer but something similar goes on sale at Rona frequently but at $29 so this it's the best deal so far
What protocol?
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2016
269 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
HankLeTank wrote: No, just no

I have nightmares lifting up the damn tires and taking them down again. I really hate myself..........
Wow.. I mean you only have to do this like twice a year but I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone elderly, with back problems or someone who is really out of shape.
With time, everything will go on sale...
Member
Nov 7, 2012
242 posts
311 upvotes
Toronto
Jaegerjaque wrote: Wow OP member since 2007 forgetting RFD protocols. Not sure if same manufacturer but something similar goes on sale at Rona frequently but at $29 so this it's the best deal so far
What did you smoke dude?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 25, 2013
705 posts
685 upvotes
Toronto
Saw these at the Woodbridge location on Wednesday night
DroidKid
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2016
269 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
malik1234 wrote: What did you smoke dude?
What are you talking about? I meant Location always put the damn location the picture of the description doesn't help Mr Malik. Also something similar goes on sale at Rona but usually for $29 but this one is cheaper at $19
With time, everything will go on sale...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2786 posts
6096 upvotes
Vancouver
stovetop wrote: This is good for tires only....if you have tires mounted on rims, it's better to stack them vertically on top of each other. Otherwise you could get flat spots on the tires.

Place a piece of cardboard between each one.
Just as bad.

If you're going to store tires properly, google "tire rack" and do it right. One that doesn't allow the rubber to touch anything but air.


https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 1001062810
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 23, 2005
540 posts
147 upvotes
Calgary
Jaegerjaque wrote: What are you talking about? I meant Location always put the damn location the picture of the description doesn't help Mr Malik. Also something similar goes on sale at Rona but usually for $29 but this one is cheaper at $19
Jaegerjaque wrote:
What are you talking about? I meant Location always put the damn location the picture of the description doesn't help Mr Malik. Also something similar goes on sale at Rona but usually for $29 but this one is cheaper at $19
Jaegerjaque wrote: What are you talking about? I meant Location always put the damn location the picture of the description doesn't help Mr Malik. Also something similar goes on sale at Rona but usually for $29 but this one is cheaper at $19

Wow. Forgetting about protocols and double posting. Even kinda a triple post to be honest. Shame shame.
Member
User avatar
Jun 3, 2016
269 posts
146 upvotes
Ajax Ont.
Nigel wrote: Wow. Forgetting about protocols and double posting. Even kinda a triple post to be honest. Shame shame.
Take it up with the dev-ops team man but the rack is a great deal if you're buying
With time, everything will go on sale...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2786 posts
6096 upvotes
Vancouver
dingus wrote: I hate these shitty mounting racks for a lot of reasons.

Much prefer a easily moveable wheel / tire dolly. Either a cheap DIY jobby with plywood & casters, or splurge on amazon:

https://www.amazon.ca/MaxxHaul-80746-Ti ... B0753PNNS8
Nope, bad storage idea. Again, tires should touch nothing but air when stored. Not other tires, not the ground.

Not to mention this is double the price of the rack I linked
Member
Dec 27, 2007
275 posts
166 upvotes
put a piece of plywood to make a sturdy shelf
Member
User avatar
Jun 18, 2005
357 posts
1345 upvotes
danascully wrote: Nope, bad storage idea. Again, tires should touch nothing but air when stored. Not other tires, not the ground.
LOL, no. Nobody recommends this.

Top