• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2021 4:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
5351 posts
4407 upvotes

Costco foodcourt crispy chicken sandwich

Just saw this at RH Costco for 4.99, looks to be on a ciabatta bun , but I ended up getting the hotdog lol

Anyone try it yet?
149 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
29606 posts
15401 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if that's the same chicken sandwich they had like 15+ yrs ago .... I loved their chicken sandwich back then. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Dec 18, 2014
254 posts
345 upvotes
GTA
The Turkey Provolone sandwich?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9954 posts
4613 upvotes
Toronto
StatsGuy wrote: Just saw this at RH Costco for 4.99, looks to be on a ciabatta bun , but I ended up getting the hotdog lol

Anyone try it yet?

The bun is their famous cheese bun Face Savouring Delicious Food
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1304 posts
588 upvotes
Etobicoke
I might be heading to Costco in a bit. Will try it if it's available and report back.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1304 posts
588 upvotes
Etobicoke
kyroshi wrote: The Turkey Provolone sandwich?
I use to get that from time to time. Was very filling! Thought they stopped selling due to the pandemic because it disappeared around the same time as the pandemic started to gain momentum. Think they discontinued their wings for a period of time as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1077 posts
1259 upvotes
NoFrillBill wrote: I might be heading to Costco in a bit. Will try it if it's available and report back.
Post a pic please...Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9954 posts
4613 upvotes
Toronto
NoFrillBill wrote: I might be heading to Costco in a bit. Will try it if it's available and report back.
I read mixed reviews on it .. seems the sandwich taste better when it is freshly made as opposed to the one they alrsdy premade in advance to reduce the waiting time
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
17042 posts
4194 upvotes
Toronto
I hope when I go there next I don't decide to just get the hot dog (or sausage) & Pop for $1.50 plus tax.
I think I want to try this sandwich. The cheese bun is tempting me!
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Dec 18, 2014
254 posts
345 upvotes
GTA
NoFrillBill wrote: I use to get that from time to time. Was very filling! Thought they stopped selling due to the pandemic because it disappeared around the same time as the pandemic started to gain momentum. Think they discontinued their wings for a period of time as well.
Re: turkey provolone, yea it was surprisingly filling even though it didn't look it. In part I think it had to do with the filling ciabatta bun. I really liked that it came with pesto sauce. And it actually came with impressive LAYERS of sliced turkey. For $4.99 it was definitely filling.

When food courts came back from the complete shut down their menu was limited to the basic hot dog, fries & ice cream. Wings and pizza came back around the new year. Glad to be seeing more variety now.

playnicee1 wrote: I hope when I go there next I don't decide to just get the hot dog (or sausage) & Pop for $1.50 plus tax.
I think I want to try this sandwich. The cheese bun is tempting me!
Haha I know! The hot dog + drink for $1.50 is just so enticing! Pulls me away from everything else, every time!

Lol funny story. We were shopping at IKEA one time. Hot dog or an ice cream after IKEA is a must, right? But we discussed that we would get much more value from Costco. And so that's what we did. smh Costco....
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1304 posts
588 upvotes
Etobicoke
Just got back from the Dixie & Dundas Costco. No chicken sandwhich, unfortunately. Settled for my usual, a polish sausage and fries.
Sep 30, 2001
28728 posts
7968 upvotes
Toronto
Richmond Hill Costco
810DFC05-3986-4B3F-B704-E9015FE06C80.jpeg
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
12743 posts
9491 upvotes
GTA, ON
I wish they'd bring back the cheeseburger and fries.
Tis banana is IRIE

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6620 posts
3596 upvotes
Mississauga
$4.89? That's a helluva deal. A similar sandwich at Rotten Ronnies or the like would be at least $7.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
3878 posts
21640 upvotes
Won’t lie, the best thing I’ve had was the chicken bake in the US, wish they sold that here. One thing I was sad was when they changed the pizza makers. I was told that the US had shipped all their frozen Kirkland pizzas which they also use in the food court to a Canadian supplier and dough was horrible - haven’t gone back to trying it in over 2+ yrs since the change.

Chicken bake - someone has hacked the recipe and pretty simple to make.

Curious to try the chicken sandwich.
Sep 30, 2001
28728 posts
7968 upvotes
Toronto
UrbanPoet wrote: Is that like a chipotle mayo kinda thing?
no idea. the sauce didn't look appealing to me so I didn't order it.
Ducky wrote: so the food court is open during these times...?
Yes since it's take out only.
We're all in this together. Be kind and civil with one another