• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 11:24 am
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1382 posts
630 upvotes
Montreal
theastromechdroid wrote:
Furthermore, if I were to find an NHL Jersey of my favorite player, it does not mean that I have to get each of the Jerseys of the rest of the players on the team.
I simply get the ones I want.

Sure, but they're charging a lot for 1 jersey. Other teams will sell you their entire roster of jerseys for that price.
Team Fortnite: 1 jersey for $20

Team Witcher 3: all 23 jerseys for $21

Fortnite is counting on the likelihood that you don't just want 1 jersey.
IBM 701 | germanium diodes | 2000 multiplication or division operations per second | 2048 word memory on 72 tubes, 1024 bits per tube| 38-bit Accumulator | 36-bit Multiplier-Quotient | 2 IBM 726 magnetic tapes - 2x 2 million digit storage
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
any in GTA that I can use for pc or ps4 ?
and yes the game it is very popular ... lol ! ... ask my kid and his school friends ... they make a "build battle" competitions for a place in their (un) "official" school squad (and yes my kid is in Smiling Face With Sunglasses) ... lol ...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
4920 posts
1455 upvotes
Vancouver
Only Kelowna has the Switch version left in BC.

Still Creek in Bby had two PS4 version left
Last edited by hesp on Feb 26th, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1115 posts
578 upvotes
RFDDAN wrote: This right here is the question. Has anyone seen this in-store or is this some kind of Fortnite marketing on this site. Lots of talk, but no walk...
I picked up the last 6 at Wellington St in London. All Switch versions though.
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Jun 22, 2009
239 posts
28 upvotes
DOC SB wrote: I picked up the last 6 at Wellington St in London. All Switch versions though.
Any chance you'd part with one for $12?
Sep 1, 2014
56 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary, AB
WL1980 wrote: Must be nice to sell virtually unlimited fake currency for real money.

Epic
Don't forget POGS and Pokémon! Must have spent $$$$$$$ on that back in the 90's and where are they now? oh that's right, all in the donation bin or garbage :)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2791 posts
3305 upvotes
I don't know how this all works anymore.
Can't you use a PC account on Xbox and vice versa?
and since its cross play can't you also login with your regular Epic account on a Switch too or something?

So would I just buy a Switch deep freeze bundle, redeem it and then log back into the account on PC?

I don't play the game but my kid loves it so im not sure how this all works
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2749 posts
886 upvotes
Lethbridge
Woot. Managed to grab a few. I told my little guy I would only shell out for the initial battle pass, but at this price, why the hell not?

Half a dozen left at the Lethbridge location – Out on the floor with the Blurays.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
2749 posts
886 upvotes
Lethbridge
NavieM wrote: I don't know how this all works anymore.
Can't you use a PC account on Xbox and vice versa?
and since its cross play can't you also login with your regular Epic account on a Switch too or something?

So would I just buy a Switch deep freeze bundle, redeem it and then log back into the account on PC?

I don't play the game but my kid loves it so im not sure how this all works
This is off the Fortnite support section:

Are my Deep Freeze Bundle contents available on other platforms using my Epic Games account?

Yes. After unlocking the Deep Freeze Bundle for Fortnite, the contents are available to you on any platform connected to your Epic Games account. However, the V-Bucks included with the Bundle are available only on the platform you used to purchase/redeem The Deep Freeze Bundle. Any cosmetic items you purchase using V-Bucks are available on any platform connected to your Epic Games account.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
3895 posts
1949 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Thanks. 5 of the switch version left at Dartmouth crossing. Didn’t see any in Halifax
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2018
2565 posts
1767 upvotes
Kitchener
None at my local costco so I had to buy some on eBay for like $17 each... Oh well cheaper than PSN store!!
Gaming PC: i9 9900ks, GTX 1070 8gb x2, 32GB RAM
Media PC: i5 9400f, GTX 1060 6gb, 28GB RAM
Phone: iPhone 8
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
17935 posts
25047 upvotes
ONTARIO
limee89 wrote: Don't forget POGS and Pokémon! Must have spent $$$$$$$ on that back in the 90's and where are they now? oh that's right, all in the donation bin or garbage :)
I was never into pokemon, but pogs definitely. pogs and later crazy bones. Does anyone remember those? What a waste of money.
Dec 12, 2013
236 posts
110 upvotes
Mississauga
Lots of stock for Switch platform in Guelph. 10+. $9.97.