Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Frigidaire 6 cu. ft. White Upright Freezer with Adjustable Temperature Control $379.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 12:52 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
68 posts
148 upvotes
Vaughan

[Costco] Frigidaire 6 cu. ft. White Upright Freezer with Adjustable Temperature Control $379.99

For anyone in the market for a SMALL upright freezer, this is great. More expensive than chest freezer, but more practical for certain small places (such as an upstairs).

A deal only for those looking at specific market.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 26th, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated title
60 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2018
3021 posts
3386 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP bought this 2 weeks ago for $399. Still within 30 days so will put in for a price adjustment. Great little freezer that holds the temp perfectly at -18C.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
2429 posts
3203 upvotes
How is this freezer? Looking at pics, looks like its literally the size of a frozen pizza.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29051 posts
14592 upvotes
simplypop wrote: How is this freezer? Looking at pics, looks like its literally the size of a frozen pizza.
Frozen pizza may not even fit diagonally...
But if your place is also the size of a frozen pizza you can't exactly stuff a commercial 48cuft freezer in there.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Aug 25, 2012
383 posts
657 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Great for my pandemic planning (prepping protein for the second wave)
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal, QC
DaveTheDude wrote: Thanks OP bought this 2 weeks ago for $399. Still within 30 days so will put in for a price adjustment. Great little freezer that holds the temp perfectly at -18C.
Also bought this but five weeks ago. I still sent a price adjustment request, who knows. I love the freezer, it's now full of useful frozen Costco stuff :-)
Last edited by WillyBaldy on Jul 24th, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal, QC
death_hawk wrote: Frozen pizza may not even fit diagonally...
But if your place is also the size of a frozen pizza you can't exactly stuff a commercial 48cuft freezer in there.
I don't know what size of frozen pizzas you guys are eating but I got a few standard size frozen pizzas in mine and it fit perfectly. Granted, your jumbo Dreamliner pizza might not quite make it inside.
Penalty Box
Aug 19, 2015
7404 posts
7626 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Is this available at the store for cheaper ?
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Nov 15, 2006
692 posts
436 upvotes
Toronto
willy0275 wrote: Also bought this but five weeks ago. I still sent a price adjustment request, who knows. I love the freezer, it's now full of useful frozen Costco stuff :-)
It can be done online? Nice if it can so I don’t need to line up.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2012
1307 posts
663 upvotes
EDMONTON
Looking at the specs, it shows that it is manual defrost. Can anyone confirm it is indeed a manual defrost freezer?

Any deals on upright freezer that are frost free (auto defrost)?
Last edited by delldeals8 on Jul 24th, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3627 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal, QC
wrecker wrote: It can be done online? Nice if it can so I don’t need to line up.
Yeah they have some form even though you need to fill plenty of useless information they could have got automatically from order information.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1332 posts
840 upvotes
Vancouver
I doubt Frigidaire designed or made this one. It's made in China and also looks identical to other ones sold under different brand names. Too much of a coincidence in my opinion. They're probably made in the same factory.

The one I had was a different brand freezer but it looks the same as the frigidaire and both use the same Wansheng compressor. Mine lasted just over 3 years before the compressor seized.

Oh and the manual defrost on the upright freezer will drive you nuts because:
1)It frosts up way faster than a chest freezer.
2)Ice builds up on each shelf, and is a pain to remove due to the design of the non-removable shelf that's also part of the evaporator. You'll have to wait hours for the ice to melt off, compared to a manual defrost chest freezer that comes with an ice scraper for removing the ice by hand.
Last edited by turbo_slug on Jul 25th, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)