Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Furniture Buy More Save More ($150/$250/$400/$600 off) (Jan 3 - 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2022 7:58 pm
18 replies
Jul 15, 2019
129 posts
116 upvotes
Perfect timing, thanks OP.
Anyone knows if I made two separate $2500+ orders, do I get $600 off on both? Or is it limited to one order? Looked the website didn't find anything on this. Thanks.
With the help of RFD, I've saved more than $1000!!!! (Buy spending $10000+)
Jul 23, 2009
668 posts
421 upvotes
HotDealBreaker wrote: Perfect timing, thanks OP.
Anyone knows if I made two separate $2500+ orders, do I get $600 off on both? Or is it limited to one order? Looked the website didn't find anything on this. Thanks.
You should get off on both orders. I did this on an earlier offer.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1702 posts
294 upvotes
Anyone have experience with getting promotion applied to previous order? I would need to add additional items to meet minimums would that cause issues?

Tia
Feb 8, 2020
298 posts
841 upvotes
Anyone have an experience with buying couches and other big furniture through Costco?

Is their return policy flexible enough that if I’m not happy with how my couch actually feels to sit on (cause you can’t test in store of course) I can return it? How’s the delivery process handled? Just general experiences would be awesome to hear
Hello World!
Sep 25, 2015
667 posts
1344 upvotes
Toronto, ON
23LeBronJames wrote: Anyone have an experience with buying couches and other big furniture through Costco?

Is their return policy flexible enough that if I’m not happy with how my couch actually feels to sit on (cause you can’t test in store of course) I can return it? How’s the delivery process handled? Just general experiences would be awesome to hear
You can probably just return it to the store like any other item that you buy.
Oct 24, 2006
184 posts
12 upvotes
do costco still carry sofa in the warehouse?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3954 posts
2248 upvotes
Ottawa
RedStrikeCa wrote: You can probably just return it to the store like any other item that you buy.
Except it's a couch.. Lol. Just a bit of a pita
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9049 posts
4884 upvotes
Can anyone recommend a good sectional that is around 84 inches on each side? Doesn't have to be from Costco but I was attracted to the sale posted here. :)
Mar 16, 2021
119 posts
206 upvotes
23LeBronJames wrote: Anyone have an experience with buying couches and other big furniture through Costco?

You can request return and they’ll send someone to pick it back up.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23727 posts
188669 upvotes
GTA

RedStrikeCa wrote: You can probably just return it to the store like any other item that you buy.
shylok wrote: Except it's a couch.. Lol. Just a bit of a pita
We had to return a large item and Costco covered the return shipping - no questions asked. I would advise keeping the boxes/packing material and keeping it on the main floor until you are decided/have measured everything to make it easier though, lol
Jan 18, 2005
312 posts
131 upvotes
Don't see this advertised on their website? And no discount applying when I add something to cart. Am I missing something?

Edit: finally found the banner. Looks like it's very specific items.
Aug 15, 2005
63 posts
22 upvotes
LttlScamp wrote: Don't see this advertised on their website? And no discount applying when I add something to cart. Am I missing something?

Edit: finally found the banner. Looks like it's very specific items.
yeah looks like specific items only and not all furniture. Which sucks because i'm looking at buying two full bedroom sets for my kids and this would have been awesome.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1295 posts
974 upvotes
Valid in store? The Sofa I was looking at is $300 more instore
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
3644 posts
1207 upvotes
Ottawa
For anyone that's looking to buy the artificial tree's to spruce up their basement office. Would not recommend them as 6 leaves have already fallen off and they are tough to glue back on
May 24, 2016
267 posts
121 upvotes
eugeneo wrote: Valid in store? The Sofa I was looking at is $300 more instore
Where did you see a sofa in-store?
May 24, 2016
267 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks. Ya nothing like that in stock in Greater Toronto Area. Not much in stock at all anywhere at least for a decent couch.