Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS Titanium Smartwatch w/ Sapphire Lens & DLC Titanium Band $389.99 w/MP discount $369.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2018 1:21 pm
[OP]
Nov 27, 2016
45 posts
102 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS Titanium Smartwatch w/ Sapphire Lens & DLC Titanium Band $389.99 w/MP discount $369.99

It's on sale until Jun 4th for $389.99 but with the $20 Master Pass discount you can get it down to $369.99. This is probably the lowest price ever for the titanium in Canada. If you prefer the titanium version over the Amazon deal today for a bit little extra.

DLC in this case refers to a diamond like coating on the titanium band.

High-strength domed sapphire lens
Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
Connect IQ™ platform
Last edited by Superfinity on Jun 1st, 2018 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Apr 13, 2007
37 posts
23 upvotes
Outer Earth
Wow, better deal than Amazon's for the titanium version. I suspect titanium can withstand the extreme temperature fluctuations of the thermosphere better.
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5681 posts
2363 upvotes
Good deal, but does not make sense to me to have a thick, heavy band like that for a fitness watch. The other one with the rubber strap seems better suited for running etc
May 22, 2016
740 posts
983 upvotes
problem with this watch is its being left behind in the Connect IQ app store....which is increasingly geared towards features of the newer watches, particularly touch screens.
Apr 4, 2018
250 posts
172 upvotes
SS76SS wrote: problem with this watch is its being left behind in the Connect IQ app store....which is increasingly geared towards features of the newer watches, particularly touch screens.
To be honest I don't use Connect IQ store at all as the watch can create its own activity with whatever informations you need. Plus, the watch is gorgeous.
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10643 posts
7231 upvotes
Here's my experience / notes with the titanium strap...and also with the rubber strap:
  1. With the way the HR sensor is, it's best that the strap has a certain elasticity, give/pull a little.
  2. The titanium strap is not elastic (due to the material, of course)...and it's either tight on your wrist, or loose on your wrist.
  3. If you're one of the very few people who can get a good fit with the titanium strap, awesome...for now, and I mean for now. Reason being is that your wrist size changes throughout the year for at least two reasons: Weather / temperature, your seasonal exercise type. A good fit now, is not a good fit later in the year...especially when you have a non-elastic strap.
  4. Prefer a strap that's not making any noise when I exercise.
  5. The titanium strap has a tendency to catch / pull hair on your wrist once in a while.
  6. A rubber strap is lighter.
  7. I'm really picky about scratches, prefer none. Scratches on the titanium strap really bug me.
Last edited by chatbox on Jun 1st, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 23, 2008
149 posts
164 upvotes
Great deal if you want a titanium band!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)