• Jul 18th, 2019 7:33 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1380 posts
735 upvotes
Earth

[Costco] Garmin vivoactive 3, GPS Smartwatch $199.99 online

According to @NikyK (thanks!) it seems to be an online only price at Costco for the stainless-steel bezel, but call your local Costco for pricing in-store. Good deal for those that tend to run around in circles without GPS ;o) I prefer the gunmetal colour, or the music, but I wouldn't pay $100 more. If you have coupons available for Amazon and can stack them, it makes the V3 Music verrrrry tempting. The Music version is on for $299.99 at Costco online also, but no coupons.

Costco, Stainless-steel bezel, $199.99

Amazon, Stainless Steel bezel, $219.99

Few other colour options listed below. There are also a few with white straps and rose gold or stainless steel bezel.
Amazon, Black-Gunmetal bezel, $229.99
Amazon, Vivoactive3 Music, $299.99 Black
Amazon, Vivoactive3 Music, $299.99 Granite Blue
Last edited by Oatmeal on Jul 15th, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoomer Wireless: $45 6GB 4G LTE
Public Mobile
37 replies
Nov 18, 2004
336 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
"What are signs a new Vivoactive is coming out?"

1. Great sales on the watches.
2. I buy one last week.

Great price if you don't need the music function!
Dec 4, 2016
232 posts
103 upvotes
Torn between this, the V3 with Music or the 245M.
Jun 18, 2006
547 posts
24 upvotes
Garming 645 Music is $399 on Prime today - cheaper than the 245 and pretty comparible.
May 7, 2019
40 posts
60 upvotes
Darn, I got one of these a couple of weeks ago. It's pretty nice though. I kind of wish I got the Music version so I can run without my phone, but otherwise great. Garmin Pay sucks though, lol
Penalty Box
Dec 18, 2003
954 posts
251 upvotes
is the main difference between the vivoactive HR and the vivoactive 3, that on the 3 you can send send text messages and make calls and on the HR you only recieve messages?
Aug 17, 2003
922 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
escalade wrote: is the main difference between the vivoactive HR and the vivoactive 3, that on the 3 you can send send text messages and make calls and on the HR you only recieve messages?
I tested out to the vivoactive 3 over black friday and went back to the HR. mainly because i didn't think the 3 was worth extra money. rethinking at $199.

Biggest difference to me was the rounded screen versus the square. they actually went with a larger font so you see less of the notifications. I still like the square better.

3 looks much better.

The sleep tracking is better on the 3 as is MOVEIQ. media controls are much better.

3 looks much nicer

anyone know much it is in store?

any rumors on what is in the 4.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2299 posts
908 upvotes
London
Anyone see an in store price yet?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6891 posts
1571 upvotes
T dot 6
Personally, I would wait for a deal on the Vivoactive 3 Music. Supports offline Spotify.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1616 posts
489 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: Personally, I would wait for a deal on the Vivoactive 3 Music. Supports offline Spotify.
It's $299 at Staples right now.
May 20, 2010
182 posts
28 upvotes
NikyK wrote: It's $299 at Staples right now.
Is it a good deal at that price in your opinion? Might pull the trigger with ebates and this $10 CIBC credit card deal.
Dec 17, 2018
224 posts
198 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. I have the Garmin vivoactive with music and have been very happy with it. This is a great price.
Dec 17, 2018
224 posts
198 upvotes
Ottawa
Jaytee wrote: Personally, I would wait for a deal on the Vivoactive 3 Music. Supports offline Spotify.
Meh, to do it again, I personally would not have purchased the music option. I rarely use it and when I do it absolutely burns through the battery. Not to mention the screen is raised making it more prone to getting banged and incompatible with most accessories made for the vivoactive 3 watch.
Nov 11, 2018
14 posts
10 upvotes
Personally I would definitely choose the Music! Having music was the biggest reason I chose this watch and I love it. I have had no issues with the screen, though I finally put a IQ Shield screen protector on it after 6 months of everyday use (just because I love the watch so much I don't want to take the chance). I also have no issues with pairing my bluetooth headphones.

Also If you're a GoodLife fitness member, you can get a great deal on the vivoactive 3 music (35% off!).
Nov 18, 2008
34 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Curious to know if this is would be a similar price in store? Debating to buy this or buy from best buy at $219 with 2 straps. I almost pulled the trigger while I was at Costco yesterday but thought I should wait until Prime day to see if the price drop which luckily it has.