Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

GE Café 33 in. 18.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator $1689.99 (45% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2022 8:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] GE Café 33 in. 18.6 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Counter-depth French Door Refrigerator $1689.99 (45% off)

Add to cart and go to checkout to see final price.

Almost a 50% discount.

Add $300 more to get to $2000 to get a further $300 discount via Costco Spend and Get promotion.

Also can try and price match at Home Depot (ymmv)
Images
  • 68BA8872-789E-49F8-AC79-9BF17EBB3626.png
Last edited by sidde0 on Dec 11th, 2022 8:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
30 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2700 posts
2042 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Please add the price to the title
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Get that crap out of your signature.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
GeeCee wrote: Please add the price to the title
You would think I would know that by now being a member for more than 10yrs 🤦🏻‍♂️
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
Does Costco have a range that pairs with this?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
dieselboy27 wrote: Does Costco have a range that pairs with this?
https://www.costco.ca/.product.7000826. ... ed_product

I did buy the above GE Cafe gas range for $1700 a month ago. Unfortunately, it is out of stock atm, but does keep coming back in stock from time to time. That's how I scored this deal.

Link for gas range: costco-costco-ca-stock-again-10-26-cafu ... 9-2573041/

Link for dual fuel range (slightly cheaper):
costco-ge-cafe-dual-fuel-sale-again-1599-2582074/
Images
  • 1C210FD4-ACA4-483C-99A8-AED02ED78C38.png
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
sidde0 wrote: https://www.costco.ca/.product.7000826. ... ed_product

I did buy the above GE Cafe gas range for $1700 a month ago. Unfortunately, it is out of stock atm, but does keep coming back in stock from time to time. That's how I scored this deal.
Wow, that's an insane deal! I would jump on that in a heartbeat. Actually, just saw it was gas :( I need electric.
The Cafe fridge looks very similar to the one I've been eyeing at HD. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ge-33- ... 1001696116
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
dieselboy27 wrote: Wow, that's an insane deal! I would jump on that in a heartbeat.
The Cafe fridge looks very similar to the one I've been eyeing at HD. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ge-33- ... 1001696116
Added RFD links to my post above.

EDIT: Costco also has the electric version of the double oven range.

https://www.costco.ca/.product.100986496.html
Last edited by sidde0 on Dec 11th, 2022 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1982 posts
2043 upvotes
Toronto
I've been eyeing these models for a while, my condo needs electric range.

Problem is the stupid discounts mismatch across colors. I can go either way too, matte white or stainless, but the matte white fridge doesn't get significant discounts like SS, while the white range gets double the discount of the SS range.

It works iut roughly the same cost for either pair given the mismatch, but I want the ss fridge price and matte white range price 🤣

Is it weird to mix brands, what do ppl think of that? I can always get a fridge now and diff range +otr microwave later but it wouldn't match the cafe look?

About 3800 plus tax for white combo. Ss Is maybe 3700?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
krn905 wrote: I've been eyeing these models for a while, my condo needs electric range.

Problem is the stupid discounts mismatch across colors. I can go either way too, matte white or stainless, but the matte white fridge doesn't get significant discounts like SS, while the white range gets double the discount of the SS range.

It works iut roughly the same cost for either pair given the mismatch, but I want the ss fridge price and matte white range price 🤣

Is it weird to mix brands, what do ppl think of that? I can always get a fridge now and diff range +otr microwave later but it wouldn't match the cafe look?

I think it's personal choice about matching various brands. I have no problem with it as long as the appliance is my budget friendly. I have a GE cafe range with Samsung (yuck) fridge and Frigidaire dishwasher.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1756 posts
488 upvotes
GTA
krn905 wrote: I've been eyeing these models for a while, my condo needs electric range.

I’m having the same problem. I want my appliances to match, but buying a different brand and they have different shades of SS.
Nov 13, 2013
567 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
sidde0 wrote: https://www.costco.ca/.product.7000826. ... ed_product

Me too! based on your last post, thanks!.
Will you return that and buy it again to get the $300 coupon (on $2000 buy)? if yes, how hard is returning an appliance at Costco?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2008
1040 posts
414 upvotes
Toronto
ClarkMan wrote:
Not sure if I can return it. It’s already installed and out of stock. I will call Costco though.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
7588 posts
3369 upvotes
dieselboy27 wrote: I’m having the same problem. I want my appliances to match, but buying a different brand and they have different shades of SS.
We have always bought different appliance brands. No single manufacturer does everything really well. As for matching SS, your appliances aren't usually close together, side by side so variations are hard to notice (and I've found they're typically subtle). The lighting in your kitchen can have a greater effect on SS shades.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2003
15116 posts
1511 upvotes
Markham

I can't afford to have all my appliances match Face With Tears Of Joy

Function over form here Face With Tears Of Joy
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1982 posts
2043 upvotes
Toronto
ShadowVlican wrote: I can't afford to have all my appliances match Face With Tears Of Joy

Function over form here Face With Tears Of Joy
I consider resale and think any savings is negated from mixmatching.

Depends on how you look at it I guess lol. I just was hoping for a boxing day deal on the ss range too.

That being said, if anyone wanna split a bundle it gets pretty cheap buying 5 products with 25% stacked too.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8983 posts
2273 upvotes
Mont-Royal
sidde0 wrote: Add to cart and go to checkout to see final price.

Almost a 50% discount.

Add $300 more to get to $2000 to get a further $300 discount via Costco Spend and Get promotion.

Also can try and price match at Home Depot (ymmv)
for some reason, the price is higher? 3080 rather than urs at 3050 with the same rebate?

and how do we know the 300$ is added?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
19638 posts
20061 upvotes
Richmond Hill
L4cky wrote: for some reason, the price is higher? 3080 rather than urs at 3050 with the same rebate?

and how do we know the 300$ is added?
You'll get a separate email after the order is placed for the rebate. It's automatically added.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
8983 posts
2273 upvotes
Mont-Royal
looks like its 30$ more expensive in quebec than ontario
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Mar 26, 2015
176 posts
185 upvotes
Guelph, ON
I bought 40 days ago, requested for the "spend and get" gift card. I dont know if they will approve. But my Fridge came faulty so it is currently in limbo with GE...if they dont approve the free $300 gift card I will just return and rebuy I guess ...but shipping and delivery of a return will be really annoying for appliances.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)