• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 4:54 pm
[OP]
Jan 27, 2008
768 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Get a $200 Costco Shop Card when you spend $2,000 or more at Costco.ca

September 19th and 20th only, spend $2000 before taxes on Costco.ca and get a $200 Costco card.

Enter promo code “Bonus2020” at checkout.

Edit: Link to T&Cs: https://www.costco.ca/shop-card-offer.html
Images
  • AE047C49-FCCD-4CCD-BA90-D1ECDF58D146.jpeg
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 19th, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
156 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8672 posts
3137 upvotes
Toronto
excluding shop cards
Jun 26, 2011
32 posts
68 upvotes
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Will they claw back the gc if the product is returned?
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2017
1134 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
One transaction or can you do multiple?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
4551 posts
1916 upvotes
Ottawa
Rule is one transaction per member:
Maximum of one (1) $200 Costco Shop Card is available to a Costco member....

The $200 Costco Shop Card is mailed to the address listed in the billing address field for eligible purchases within 10 to 15 business days from the date that the complete Costco.ca order has shipped, subject to compliance with the terms and conditions. No responsibility is assumed by Costco for any deliveries that are returned as undeliverable, or for any Costco Shop Card after it has been sent to the customer via mail.

If it is discovered by Costco that any person has attempted to use multiple names, multiple identities, multiple accounts and/or any other means not in keeping with Costco’s interpretation of these terms and conditions to participate in or to disrupt this promotion, then they may be disqualified from participation in this promotion in the sole and absolute discretion of Costco. The Costco Shop Card will immediately be void if Costco determines that it was at any time obtained illegally (including by fraud) or if it is altered. The Costco Shop Card is not redeemable for cash.
Jan 29, 2020
237 posts
285 upvotes
Fantastic! I will never have to buy aluminum foil again in my whole life.
Oct 27, 2012
387 posts
207 upvotes
Considering the Sony 75" X900H. It's been between that and the TCL 75" R635 (which Costco doesn't sell and I would prefer buying from Costco). Anyone have any experience with Sony discounts during Black Friday? I know Sony operates a bit differently than some other brands where they set the minimum price that a retailer can sell at.

Buy now or wait for Black Friday. Decisions decisions...
Mar 29, 2019
201 posts
209 upvotes
Supertrash17 wrote: Considering the Sony 75" X900H. It's been between that and the TCL 75" R635 (which Costco doesn't sell and I would prefer buying from Costco). Anyone have any experience with Sony discounts during Black Friday? I know Sony operates a bit differently than some other brands where they set the minimum price that a retailer can sell at.

Buy now or wait for Black Friday. Decisions decisions...
I think Black Friday is the time for TVs/Electronics, but we’re in the 90 day window now so you’re good to buy now and see later :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)