Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Get a $200 Costco Shop Card when you spend $2,000 or more at Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 4:54 pm
Feb 13, 2012
260 posts
125 upvotes
Greater Sudbury
So i made almost 4k in purchases last month called and tried to get this offer but they said i needed to have the 2k before taxes in a single purchase so no dice...
Aug 9, 2020
12 posts
5 upvotes
jokerswild1 wrote: So i made almost 4k in purchases last month called and tried to get this offer but they said i needed to have the 2k before taxes in a single purchase so no dice...
Same info from Customer service... off to rebuy and refund
Nov 29, 2015
65 posts
23 upvotes
Bradford, ON
Stock up on toilet paper... Not sure where to put $2k worth of teepee? Come drop it off at my house. Lol
Jul 3, 2019
191 posts
138 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jokerswild1 wrote: So i made almost 4k in purchases last month called and tried to get this offer but they said i needed to have the 2k before taxes in a single purchase so no dice...
Keep calling
Jul 3, 2019
191 posts
138 upvotes
Richmond Hill
jokerswild1 wrote: wouldnt they make notes on file saying they denied me?
First agent denied me, 2nd one gave it to me.
Mar 7, 2002
989 posts
198 upvotes
scamit wrote: Just called Costco, tires are not eligible for the promotion. Apparently in the terms and conditions, “custom installations” covers tires.
I just called and they told me the same things. Angry Face

I call BS.. They have a whole section dedicated to Custom Installation which are mostly home related (ie. Kitchen Cabinets, Garage doors, etc.): https://www.costco.ca/custom-installation-services.html
May 28, 2012
350 posts
281 upvotes
Canada
scamit wrote: Just called Costco, tires are not eligible for the promotion. Apparently in the terms and conditions, “custom installations” covers tires.
I ordered tires and it worked. The wheels (rims) on the other hand were not eligible.
May 4, 2006
515 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
dlhntr wrote: I ordered tires and it worked. The wheels (rims) on the other hand were not eligible.
You did not get an error when you added the promo code? If it worked, you should see a “-0.01” as the amount beside the promo code. Maybe all of your other items minus the tires added up to $2k.
May 4, 2006
515 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
If they did not want tires to be included, they probably would have clearly stated that in the terms. I still think its some sort of a technical error.
Bincent wrote: I just called and they told me the same things. Angry Face

I call BS.. They have a whole section dedicated to Custom Installation which are mostly home related (ie. Kitchen Cabinets, Garage doors, etc.): https://www.costco.ca/custom-installation-services.html
May 28, 2012
350 posts
281 upvotes
Canada
scamit wrote: You did not get an error when you added the promo code? If it worked, you should see a “-0.01” as the amount beside the promo code. Maybe all of your other items minus the tires added up to $2k.
I did not get an error. I had a $1000 TV with the warranty in the order with the $1100 tires. You can see the confirmation below.
142A5085-517C-4167-9314-BE085EB59582.jpeg

On my wife’s account I tried to order rims with another tv that added up to $2050 and it gave me an error message. I called up and they were stumped for a while about why that was but they investigated it and said the rims were “custom” because it took you to another site to order them.
May 4, 2006
515 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga
Yep, looks good, thats so weird. Which tires did you get?
dlhntr wrote: I did not get an error. I had a $1000 TV with the warranty in the order with the $1100 tires. You can see the confirmation below.

142A5085-517C-4167-9314-BE085EB59582.jpeg

On my wife’s account I tried to order rims with another tv that added up to $2050 and it gave me an error message. I called up and they were stumped for a while about why that was but they investigated it and said the rims were “custom” because it took you to another site to order them.
Jun 14, 2017
109 posts
35 upvotes
I just called and they applied it my purchase of tires that I bought during the 20% off sale a couple Mondays ago. They tried telling me installations are not covered and I pointed out they can Ignore the installation fee and I’m still well over the 2k.