Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass (ENDS DEC. 9)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 10:11 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3196 posts
30 upvotes
Why is it forwarding me to Capital one Masterpass? Is it the same as regular Masterpass login? Cannot login though...
HEATWARE 47+ : BST 27+ : EBAY 212+ (links on request)
Feb 10, 2013
101 posts
93 upvotes
GTA
WoooOOWW

I just spent over $400 in last two days to save $100 using 4 different emails. Thanks OP!

I literally just placed an order almost 10 minutes using another email address and it went through without any issues and for all 4 email addresses I used the same masterpass account... Thanks to all the contributors for all the steps involved in getting the discount multiple times.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2004
3196 posts
30 upvotes
raccoon wrote: still alive, create a new account and don't put our Costco membership card#, you can use the same masterpass checkout.
It looks like I cannot input my costco membership number in a new duplicate account... Given so, how can I return an item if required without a cost membership number associated with the account?
HEATWARE 47+ : BST 27+ : EBAY 212+ (links on request)
Jan 31, 2008
693 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
dinesh_zee wrote: It looks like I cannot input my costco membership number in a new duplicate account... Given so, how can I return an item if required without a cost membership number associated with the account?
probably just using the receipt is good enough?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1085 posts
409 upvotes
just ordered $115 in eshop/xbox cards and total came out to $81.97... $33.03 off. Why does costco sell these cards at a loss even before the $25 masterpass discount? Confused Face
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2704 posts
355 upvotes
North York
DJDiggler wrote: just ordered $115 in eshop/xbox cards and total came out to $81.97... $33.03 off. Why does costco sell these cards at a loss even before the $25 masterpass discount? Confused Face
They may not be buying them at a loss at all (prior to any further discounts). Or they could be loss leaders to get people to buy them along with the other bajllion things people walk out of Costco with.
Nov 25, 2009
465 posts
147 upvotes
Duncan
I placed an order yesterday evening for PSN cards but haven't recieved them yet or a cancellation email. Anybody have such a long delay before getting codes?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1551 posts
1799 upvotes
Manage to put one through , pick up mario kart switch with $25 xbox GC
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2684 posts
1403 upvotes
Woodbridge
So is the deal dead or can you still put something through to get the $25 off? Curious at what point in the checkout process does it show the discount has been applied?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
lobo wrote: So is the deal dead or can you still put something through to get the $25 off? Curious at what point in the checkout process does it show the discount has been applied?
When you are at checkout and enter in your masterpass password. So they know you actually have registered an account with mastercard to use their payment system so to be eligible for this promotion.
They don't seem to like time wasters.
And who doesn't really?Neutral Face
Deal Addict
May 3, 2005
2684 posts
1403 upvotes
Woodbridge
TheRock2012 wrote: When you are at checkout and enter in your masterpass password. So they know you actually have registered an account with mastercard to use their payment system so to be eligible for this promotion.
They don't seem to like time wasters.
And who doesn't really?Neutral Face
Thanks. Looks like the deal is done then as I get as far as the page showing "Place Order" after signing into Masterpass and the discount doesn't show.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
2448 posts
703 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Deal is now dead.
lobo wrote: Thanks. Looks like the deal is done then as I get as far as the page showing "Place Order" after signing into Masterpass and the discount doesn't show.
Yes you got it.
That is what the man said.Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 12, 2010
339 posts
212 upvotes
Sad day today. Managed to get 4 transactions through.
Hey look at me! I got a deal and you didn't. I am therefore superior as I prance around and show them off in my signature.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6609 posts
3909 upvotes
my xbox cards ordered on friday late night haven't been sent yet...

is this normal for weekends?

I was planning on using it for the current xbox game awards sale too. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Nov 25, 2009
465 posts
147 upvotes
Duncan
trinxified wrote: my xbox cards ordered on friday late night haven't been sent yet...

is this normal for weekends?

I was planning on using it for the current xbox game awards sale too. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Having the same issue with PSN cards ordered same night.
Jul 20, 2014
52 posts
368 upvotes
Lancaster Park, AB
g_althena wrote: Having the same issue with PSN cards ordered same night.
Bought nintendo ecards, also have this problem. Bought them yesterday
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
4578 posts
2472 upvotes
:c(

Got my panasonic phones - box looks to be a returned one (or so beat up that it appears that way). They just slapped a UPS sticker on the box and shipped it out like that.
The set was supposed to be a gift for my parents. Noticed the model number is also not lining up with what was ordered (suffix is C with an SK after, ordered the M). Going back to the warehouse tmw for a refund and will hopefully they have the similar model in store.

Not typical of Costco service, but not impressed.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)