• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2021 9:09 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 21, 2017
9 posts
29 upvotes

[Costco] Ghostbed by Nature’s Sleep $120-$600 off

I am shopping for a King Mattress and found these on sale on Costco website.
Seems all the mattresses on Costco website have mixed reviews.

King Size ($950 after $250 off)
https://www.costco.ca/ghostbed-by-natur ... 87475.html
Queen Size ($800 after $200 off)
https://www.costco.ca/ghostbed-by-natur ... 87474.html
Double Size ($700 after $200 off)
https://www.costco.ca/ghostbed-by-natur ... 87336.html
Twin Size ($480 after $120 off)
https://www.costco.ca/ghostbed-by-natur ... 87520.html
Split king size with Adjustable bases.($2400 after $600 off)
https://www.costco.ca/ghostbed-by-natur ... 87541.html
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6256 posts
1936 upvotes
Im looking for a king for the cabin but I just can't justify $1000 for $100 piece of foam. Ghost is my first choice though.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3183 posts
338 upvotes
Ottawa
I just ordered the king

Thanks for the post
Hello
Oct 2, 2007
180 posts
67 upvotes
I have casper 2015 + 2017, endy, silk and snow, and a ghost. Although the ghost was a single and I'm 230lbs, the ghost was easily the least supportive and most uncomfortable. I'd sink into it (assuming it's not rated for an adult).
Jun 28, 2007
73 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto
What's the best hybrid out there when considering firm support and longevity?
Logan and Cove? Casper Wave? Purple?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1776 posts
230 upvotes
tempeste wrote: I have casper 2015 + 2017, endy, silk and snow, and a ghost. Although the ghost was a single and I'm 230lbs, the ghost was easily the least supportive and most uncomfortable. I'd sink into it (assuming it's not rated for an adult).
So out of all those you have basically "reviewed" in how they support a larger individual,
Which one would you recommend?
Mar 23, 2018
232 posts
83 upvotes
tempeste wrote: I have casper 2015 + 2017, endy, silk and snow, and a ghost. Although the ghost was a single and I'm 230lbs, the ghost was easily the least supportive and most uncomfortable. I'd sink into it (assuming it's not rated for an adult).
Just curious, which one did you find to be the best of the lot?
Oct 2, 2007
180 posts
67 upvotes
zayzay wrote: Just curious, which one did you find to be the best of the lot?
I'm mainly a 30 year old slide sleeper, along with the occasional back sleep. The 2015 Casper is my favourite - the 2017 one, or whenever they secretly changed the materials - is my second fav, I can barely tell the difference, but the newer one is slightly more squishy/less supportive. I think the newer Casper is loosing it's firmness and becoming sunk, despite being slept on equally (if not less) than our first Casper.

The Endy is firmer for me, it feels like I'm sleeping on top of it. The Silk and snow sinks more than the Casper or Endy. It felt more like a marshmallow. I think I prefer the Endy over S+S. But I found myself not caring which mattress I slept on (these are guest beds, so I've only slept on 3-4 times).

Each time I sleep on the other beds I prefer the Casper - which I wish I didn't, because it's a shady company. My Dad is enjoys a firm mattress (think a bed of 2x4's) and liked the Endy.

I'd like to try the Casper Wave, in a couple of years.
Aug 20, 2018
191 posts
613 upvotes
I’m kinda annoyed that I opened this expecting to get a Gengar bed...
Images
  • 69CD9C03-983D-4EB3-AB1B-4F9AD7AA4DFA.jpeg
Dec 26, 2012
245 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
I purchased this from costco (double size) for $20 less last time it was on sale. I also would prefer a slightly firmer mattress and I think it's starting to sag 4 months in.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1521 posts
692 upvotes
Im tempted to buy the split king with adjustable bed base. Has anyone done big purchases like this in Costco?

Looks like I have nothing to worry about but someone can talk me out.

SHOP CONFIDENTLY
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at Costco, please visit the membership counter at your local Costco or Contact Customer Service.

Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide.

View Costco's Return Policy.

Costco Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to Costco members for select electronics and consumer goods
Aug 28, 2018
34 posts
10 upvotes
the_godfather30 wrote: What's the best hybrid out there when considering firm support and longevity?
I just purchased the Logan and cove based on reviews but I saw out there. It seemed the best from what I saw out there but will update once I get to try it
Oct 4, 2010
178 posts
107 upvotes
Burlington
So Look, I've heard good things abouit these Ghost beds, but i've got my eyes set on the Kirkland Signature by Stearns and Foster Lakeridge King Mattress, anyone have good experience with it? Or know if it ever goes on sale?
Aug 28, 2018
34 posts
10 upvotes
the_godfather30 wrote: What's the best hybrid out there when considering firm support and longevity?
I just purchased the Logan and cove based on reviews but I saw out there. It seemed the best from what I saw out there but will update once I get to try it
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2004
3183 posts
338 upvotes
Ottawa
ilusa wrote: I just ordered the king

Thanks for the post
I received the bed in today. Took 2 days from ordering it for it to arrive.
Hello
Jul 6, 2017
50 posts
18 upvotes
I ordered the queen with adjustable base back in November. The off gassing was so bad, had to leave the window open for weeks and washed the bedsheets 2-3 time a week. After a month of the smell not dissipating had to exchange it for a different one. Core logistics came to pick up the old one and dropped off the new one. Same issue with the second mattress too. Almost 3 weeks and still a faint smell although not as bad as the 1st one.
Will be returning it for good. Have purchased 3 other brands of memory mattresses and never had such bad off gassing as ghost bed. Something to keep in mind for those that plan on ordering.
Sep 1, 2015
181 posts
58 upvotes
Biscayne05 wrote: Im tempted to buy the split king with adjustable bed base. Has anyone done big purchases like this in Costco?

Looks like I have nothing to worry about but someone can talk me out.

SHOP CONFIDENTLY
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at Costco, please visit the membership counter at your local Costco or Contact Customer Service.

Costco.ca products can be returned to any of our more than 700 Costco warehouses worldwide.

View Costco's Return Policy.

Costco Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to Costco members for select electronics and consumer goods
Ya I ordered same last August. Early October returned it no problem at all(was too firm). They picked it up and got credit on cc a few days later.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1521 posts
692 upvotes
cocreg wrote: Ya I ordered same last August. Early October returned it no problem at all(was too firm). They picked it up and got credit on cc a few days later.

Thanks. Just some validation I cant commit to this unless they allow some exchanges for a plush one on the other side. Im a side sleeper and need some sink for my neck and shoulders.

Too bad. This was a good deal.