GilletteLabs with Exfoliating Bar Razor - 1 Handle, 8 Refills - $29.97

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2022 12:54 pm
5 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11108 posts
4464 upvotes
Anyone used these. Few reviews are bad but some because of cost. Can't go wrong for $30 though?
Jul 22, 2006
594 posts
1120 upvotes
I saw this deal a couple of days ago and it might encourage me to try it. The 8 cartridges made it a deal as if you buy the cartridges on their own they run about $7 a cartridge ($41.56) for pack of 6 on Amazon.

Also note that the cartridges for this razor are not compatible with any other of the Gillette lines.

I'm also seeing the starter package on sale at a lot of other retailers (less cartridges than Costco) so it makes me wonder how well this line is actually selling.
Sep 4, 2007
543 posts
455 upvotes
canlabman wrote: I saw this deal a couple of days ago and it might encourage me to try it. The 8 cartridges made it a deal as if you buy the cartridges on their own they run about $7 a cartridge ($41.56) for pack of 6 on Amazon.

Also note that the cartridges for this razor are not compatible with any other of the Gillette lines.

I'm also seeing the starter package on sale at a lot of other retailers (less cartridges than Costco) so it makes me wonder how well this line is actually selling.
The cartridge non-compatibility thing is killer
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24218 posts
193957 upvotes
GTA
Don't really use cartridge systems anymore (except for convenience when travelling) but several reviews I've seen seem to indicate these are no better than the Fusions.
Nov 12, 2012
581 posts
525 upvotes
Mississauga
I always wanted to try this since launch. it was so expensive. however the price is ok now, but reviews make me to save money.
using combination of schick hydro 5 and Gillette Skinguard both are good.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)