• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2020 2:08 am
[OP]
Sep 4, 2008
740 posts
207 upvotes
New Westminster

[Costco] GoPro Hero7 Black Bundle $350

went to my local warehouse, its $10 cheaper in warehouse than online from what I recall. Was debating to see if its good but from my forum search, seems like with the coupon the previous low was $370.

Seems like a good price. I know there is the hero 8 now but for the price difference this seems pretty good.

any feedback would be welcomed
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 3rd, 2020 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2010
1554 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
Good price, I regret not pulling the trigger on the $370 deal.
Ended up going with 8 Black from boxing week - but it's become less customizable in terms of repair.
Last edited by reyoasian on Feb 3rd, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2002
1187 posts
545 upvotes
Oakville
reyoasian wrote: but with Apple owning GoPro now they've made the device less customizable.
Apple doesn't own GoPro.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2461 posts
553 upvotes
North York
reyoasian wrote: Good price, I regret not pulling the trigger on the $370 deal.
Ended up going with 8 Black from boxing week - but it's become less customizable in terms of repair.
I bought this for $370 after $20 coupon. I might check local Costco tomorrow and see if I can get a price adjustment. I wanted to go 8 but not being able to replace lens cover and the more flimsy foldable attachment teeth were deal breakers for me.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1247 posts
661 upvotes
not bad, if you factor in the extras to be worth $50 value, the Hero7 is a pretty good value.
Mar 5, 2011
24 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
mwong168 wrote: I bought this for $370 after $20 coupon. I might check local Costco tomorrow and see if I can get a price adjustment. I wanted to go 8 but not being able to replace lens cover and the more flimsy foldable attachment teeth were deal breakers for me.
The hero 8 is amazing. I've never broken a lens in 10+ years of using gopros and you can get a case for it if you know you are going to do something super risky with it. The attachment legs are a bit more flimsy, but with hypersmooth on, there is no visible shakiness at all! People put too much stock into these 2 issues that are actually non-factors for 99% of folks using them. Just my 2¢ :)