Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Gourmia 6QT Digital Air Fryer $54.99 In Stock, 7QT $59.99 Back Ordered Online ETD Dec 13th

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2022 8:47 pm
[OP]
Sep 26, 2018
158 posts
377 upvotes

[Costco] Gourmia 6QT Digital Air Fryer $54.99 In Stock, 7QT $59.99 Back Ordered Online ETD Dec 13th

6QT is also on sale for $54.99 delivered
https://www.costco.ca/gourmia-6-quart-d ... 75261.html

Gourmia 7 Quart Digital Air Fryer With Preheat and Turn Reminder
Discount apply at checkout. The sell price after the $20 off is $59.99 from 11/22/2021 - 11/28/2021
This product is back-ordered, and is expected to ship between 12/13/2021 and 12/14/2021

This is the post of its 6QT version Costco had on sale earlier this year, friends and family bought it and have good experience using it, also multiple positive feedbacks from RFDers
gourmia-6-quart-gaf698-digital-air-frye ... d-2455734/
6QT was selling $69.99 at that time, this one is 7QT at $59.99, can't go wrong with this price

Warehouse: I called Costco this morning to check which warehouse location have the 7QT in stock, was told none of the store in Ontario have it (to be verified), and thus the representative could not ever know the warehouse price. Since it is also back ordered online, chances are warehouse may not have stock on hand either. Warehouse price could be cheaper but discount price is only valid until Nov 28th. I suggest to order online first, if you can find one in warehouse then that's great you can always cancel the online order. Online price at $59.99 delivered to door, still a no brainer

Folks, please report back on your local warehouse price and availability if you have a planed trip going to Costco
If you are only looking for this air fryer, you may want to call ahead to check before making a trip, don't want people waste a trip

Features:
Fry Force 360 degree technology fries with air, eliminating up to 80% of fat
10 one-touch cooking functions, including dehydrate for dried snacks
Guided cooking prompts with optional preheat and turn food reminder
32 - 204 degrees temperature range, up to 24 hour timer range, with auto shut-off
Includes dishwasher safe basket, crisper tray, and multi-purpose rack
Images
  • IMG_4588FFBB7D6C-1.jpeg
Last edited by Tarabapekid on Nov 22nd, 2021 9:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
41 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2675 posts
1918 upvotes
It this the same one instore for $65
Mar 2, 2016
765 posts
1096 upvotes
Toronto
Mrrfdxyz wrote: It this the same one instore for $65
$49.99 in store this week
Koodo|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Ritual
Oct 27, 2012
168 posts
184 upvotes
YORK
Anyone have this? Any good compared to ninja?
Mar 26, 2010
983 posts
182 upvotes
Scarborough
How does this compare to Cosori or Ninja? This seems hella cheap for a 7qt.
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed I can feel it in my bones
I chased RFD deals that many can't see
Now the 50% off pizza deal got a hold on me
Jul 12, 2020
97 posts
237 upvotes
I have this fryer. I don't have anything to compare it to but I also have no complaints as it's been working flawlessly since I've used it.

Would recommend
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1195 posts
2131 upvotes
Toronto
Edit.. this is for the 6 qt one .

My one issue is the plate inside has abysmal nonstick. It's been coming off mine and even when it had it on,it was a pain to get residue from meat off it.

When it comes to functionality, the thing is amazing

Anyone know what to do for a replacement grill?
Last edited by SamG852 on Nov 22nd, 2021 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 28, 2005
760 posts
816 upvotes
Toronto
I have the smaller Gourmia 6 Quart Digital Air Fryer that's on sale, too. I prefer its larger flat top design because I can put things on top of it. It doesn't get hot there while cooking and I can stack my Instant Pot on it when neither are in use.
Sep 23, 2018
597 posts
532 upvotes
We have previous version of this 6/6.5 qt and have been using it since last 6 months. It has been holding good so far.

We had bella air fryer for last 5 years so this one is ver similar to that with more space and features.

at 49.99 for 7 qt is no brainer. I am planning to buy one and keep it for backup :) .. RFD impact :p
Sep 23, 2018
597 posts
532 upvotes
tasi80 wrote: Anyone have this? Any good compared to ninja?
having used both Ninja and Gourmia, I did not find anything special in Ninja which is missing here.

You can costco backing in any case. Go for it
Dec 14, 2017
58 posts
14 upvotes
Having owned a Frigidaire air fryer that I bought for 75 bucks. I say at this price you can't go wrong especially with Costco returns. In for one
[OP]
Sep 26, 2018
158 posts
377 upvotes
JamesPlomppy wrote: $49.99 in store this week
Warehouse: I called Costco this morning to check which warehouse location have this one in stock, was told none of the store in Ontario have it (to be verified), and thus the representative could not ever know the warehouse price. Since it is also back ordered online, chances are warehouse may not have stock on hand either. Warehouse price could be cheaper but discount price is only valid until Nov 28th. I suggest to order online first, if you can find one in warehouse then that's great you can always cancel the online order. Online price at $59.99 delivered to door, still a no brainer

Folks, please report back on your local warehouse price and availability if you have a planed trip going to Costco
If you are only looking for this air fryer, you may want to call ahead to check before making a trip, don't want people waste a trip
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4994 posts
2284 upvotes
WFH
beyondmemory wrote: ....This seems hella cheap for a 7qt.
Yes, because the price of these sort of appliances generally goes up disproportionately with size. No, because the actual incremental cost of producing a larger unit is probably tiny. I'm guessing that rather than choosing to sell cheaper than the competition they're selling bigger.
SamG852 wrote: Edit.. this is for the 6 qt one .

My one issue is the plate inside has abysmal nonstick. It's been coming off mine and even when it had it on,it was a pain to get residue from meat off it.

When it comes to functionality, the thing is amazing

Anyone know what to do for a replacement grill?
We run two of the older model and the coating is a problem on both. One of the silicon bumpers on the plate also broke when pulling the plate out one time. I contacted Gourmia and they don't supply replacement parts to Canada and told me to return the entire unit to Costco.

We need "right to repair" legislation in Canada to outlaw the sale of appliances like this where manufacturers refuse to distribute replacement parts.
Last edited by dirtmover on Nov 26th, 2021 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9181 posts
5137 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I think convection oven type air fryer is better.
It is just so hard to clean these type of non stick air fryer. Cant even really use it to reheat pizza.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Jun 30, 2021
9 posts
44 upvotes
I just bought the 6qt version $64.99 two months ago. Should I return it to Costco and buy this bigger one?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5190 posts
2038 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I think convection oven type air fryer is better.
It is just so hard to clean these type of non stick air fryer. Cant even really use it to reheat pizza.
I don't have either type of air fryer yet but I would think cleaning the basket type would be easier because you can put the basket in the sink or dishwasher. The oven type would require cleaning the inside of the oven and the removable accessories.

???
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2793 posts
2237 upvotes
GTA
Made these crispies in the 6 quart model. Can only fit about 11-13 wings which is about one pound.
Images
  • 20210518_115439.jpg
  • 20210518_115659.jpg
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Jul 6, 2008
648 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
Order 2 for Christmas presents!