Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Gourmia 6QT Digital Air Fryer $54.99 In Stock, 7QT $59.99 Back Ordered Online ETD Dec 13th

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2022 8:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I think convection oven type air fryer is better.
It is just so hard to clean these type of non stick air fryer. Cant even really use it to reheat pizza.
Not sure if you're talking from experience but it's really very easy to clean since the food contact and splash area is entirely removable. You can also reheat enough pizza for a single serving in there and it actually does a pretty good job. It's also taking up less counter space than the oven type if that's an issue. Both have pros and cons. This is something that really comes down to personal preference.
micromen wrote: Way too small for a family.
Agreed, for sure you're not cooking the family meal in it. Works great for one or two people though.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2005
5991 posts
200 upvotes
i purchased the 6QT earlier this year from Costco, can i still return it back?

want to order the 7 QT one.
Aug 26, 2005
718 posts
525 upvotes
Ordered. I think this is a good deal. Had been contemplating between the Gourmia 6qt vs the Walmart Kalorik.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1705 posts
1031 upvotes
MB
Funny thing, I got this air fryer in the spring and have used it every day and today I go to use it and it stopped working. EDIT- seems it kicked the breaker, will have to wait and see if this a one time thing or not.
Last edited by ktokes12 on Nov 22nd, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Damn this is a good deal! I bought the 6 qt one in the warehouse for like $70 a few months ago. I'm wondering if I should try returning it to get one of these ones instead.

So far I'm loving it. I used one of those COSORI air fryers that are popular on Amazon for a weekend and I can't tell the difference in the end result. Also the COSORI one is like $120 more so there is no way it's worth the extra money. You can get 3 of these Gourmia ones for that price lol!

If you're on the fence, I say just buy this Gourmia one and try it out it. Worst comes to worse it's Costco and you have a great warranty/return policy.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2862 posts
1243 upvotes
Gta
I believe the Gourmia was rated a best buy by Comsumer reports
Koodo member
Jun 14, 2020
195 posts
463 upvotes
I called my local Costco (Victoria, BC) today to see if they are in stock. They said they are not listed on sale in store because they have no stock and won't be able to get any in. Online is the only option but it is backordered. If you look online I think they pulled it from the 'for sale in the warehouse' section in most if not all provinces.

Got 2 of the 7qt online. We had been looking at the ninja dual one but this is cheaper for more space. Hopefully it arrives before the new year.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: We run two of the older model and the coating is a problem on both. One of the silicon bumpers on the plate also broke when pulling the plate out one time. I contacted Gourmia and they don't supply replacement parts to Canada and told me to return the entire unit to Costco.

We need "right to repair" legislation in Canada to outlaw the sale of appliances like this where manufacturers refuse to distribute replacement parts.
I just contacted them about the rubber bumper things too and they said it would cost me $20 to ship to me from USA. I bought mine in April so it's still under warranty.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 2, 2005
5355 posts
2721 upvotes
WFH
Tha DraGun wrote: I just contacted them about the rubber bumper things too and they said it would cost me $20 to ship to me from USA. I bought mine in April so it's still under warranty.
Interesting, I contacted them mid October. They must have changed policy since then. It's a step in the right direction but they should be able to supply these parts for free under warranty rather than telling customers to send the entire unit to landfill via Costco returns.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
dirtmover wrote: Interesting, I contacted them mid October. They must have changed policy since then. It's a step in the right direction but they should be able to supply these parts for free under warranty rather than telling customers to send the entire unit to landfill via Costco returns.
They didn't tell me to take it back to Costco. They said if you want the parts we need the money.
No way am I going to pay them 1/3 the price for little tiny rubber pieces.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2015
1293 posts
952 upvotes
Sarnia, ON
THe Gourmia 6 qt was the top rated air fryer in Consumer Reports... Bought one and really like it... easy to clean, just put it in the dishwasher top rack or bottom rack if your dishwasher doesn't have a heating element down there. But best of all it's very quiet, you''ll barely notice it's even running.
Dec 12, 2019
979 posts
702 upvotes
ankysrulz wrote: having used both Ninja and Gourmia, I did not find anything special in Ninja which is missing here.

You can costco backing in any case. Go for it
Do you have ninja dual zone?
Mar 11, 2012
363 posts
186 upvotes
7 quart just arrived this morning

first air fryer
May 1, 2004
908 posts
746 upvotes
Montreal
I just got shipping notification and it should arrive today.
May 1, 2004
908 posts
746 upvotes
Montreal
bobmtb wrote: I just got shipping notification and it should arrive today.
Ok, something really weird happened. I ordered 2 units and only one arrived today. The other is still back ordered. Anybody experience the same thing?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2003
5497 posts
2325 upvotes
Does anyone know if the 7 Quart airfryer can be changed to Farenheit??
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2010
1215 posts
437 upvotes
Ottawa
damn, missed this deal. when it will be back again?
Nov 25, 2015
139 posts
290 upvotes
Simcoe, ON
1000islands wrote: damn, missed this deal. when it will be back again?
I'm patiently waiting for the 7 quart to go on sale.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)