Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $44.99 (Oshawa, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2021 2:09 pm
Jan 15, 2016
732 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Sometimes it doesnt work. They have made different barcodes for most of their online items now.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1480 posts
1681 upvotes
Ottawa
bpboop wrote: Yeah but thats not a price adjustment thats a return. Price adjustments need to be done in store for in store purchases qnd prices and online for online purchases and online pricing. You cant adjust an in store price on an online purchase.
But this way you can Winking Face
I'm providing a solution to the problem. It's always going to be cheaper in warehouse., So you return and rebuy.

Also, if it does go lower online there is a form you can fill out for an online purchase to get an adjustment.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
1480 posts
1681 upvotes
Ottawa
biscuits wrote: Sometimes it doesnt work. They have made different barcodes for most of their online items now.

What doesn't work? You can absolutely always return an online purchase in the warehouse.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2627 posts
1070 upvotes
Calgary
Good luck trying to get your hands on one, I went to Costco Crossiron Sunday looking for one and the worker told me they had 3 pallets and sold out within 30 mins, and I heard Sunridge was handing them out like candy by the freezer section, that it didn't even make it far from the back stock room.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1223 posts
1462 upvotes
Toronto
aidendanger wrote: But this way you can Winking Face
I'm providing a solution to the problem. It's always going to be cheaper in warehouse., So you return and rebuy.

Also, if it does go lower online there is a form you can fill out for an online purchase to get an adjustment.
Its a solution but i was answering a question of "can you price adjust" which, no, you can't. Thats all i was saying
Jun 29, 2009
179 posts
97 upvotes
Edmonton
Two pallets at the Clareview Costco in Edmonton as of 2pm, they are going fast. Some lady had 6 of them in her cart.
Images
  • 43C2FF18-06A9-4B1A-B382-39FC6C4FBEFD.jpeg
Jan 23, 2014
294 posts
199 upvotes
Markham
bought it online while it was 69.99
Aug 22, 2017
37 posts
20 upvotes
thanks, picked one up. they had none on the floor, so I asked about them at the front counter. they had them in the back for rain checks but lady said she had a few she could sell.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10888 posts
8137 upvotes
Toronto
radeonboy wrote: Usually with these new small appliances I place them turned on outside at max temperature for at least 20 minutes if not longer to get rid of the new appliance smell. Take out everything and let it air out on its own after it's done. Overkill? Maybe. Seems to work for me though.
I washed mine, ran it for 20min then washed the bin out again, seems fine after that. Can run it under a range hood, may want to do that anyway for the food smells.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
4739 posts
1642 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
mixxy wrote: Wasn’t a fan of this. Very plasticy odors after unpacking led me to return this. It has a plastic-first design in my opinion. And I wasn’t confident that constant heat to those parts would be a good idea.

When you pull the basket out is it mostly plastic inside the chamber or mostly lined with metal?
knoxyouout wrote: How does this compare to the Kalorik Digital XL Air Fryer Pro FT 50942 SS that was $69 over BF?

I got this one and I've been using it a ton, but it feels kind of cheap, and the beeping speaker is so grating.
I bought that one but haven't used it. It seemed a bit bigger than I need. Is yours kind of noisy? I plugged it in to check it out and it was louder than I'd like. The upside was that when you pull the basket out and look inside the unit it's almost entirely lined in metal. Virtually no plastic to cook in the chamber that surrounds the basket.
Does it work well for air frying?

I also bought this one for $49. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/kalorik-di ... hrelevance
This one is acceptably quiet running and the beeps are quieter too. What I don't like about this one is the basket needs to be aligned just right to click into place and when you look inside the unit the chamber is mostly lined in plastic surrounding the basket.

I haven't cooked with either as I know I'll return one or both.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1646 posts
1155 upvotes
Vancouver
Richmond had 4 pallets of these this morning. Not sure how quickly they sold though but almost everyone had one in their cart
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2962 posts
3206 upvotes
GVRD
TOPDAWG23 wrote: thanks, picked one up. they had none on the floor, so I asked about them at the front counter. they had them in the back for rain checks but lady said she had a few she could sell.
Rain checks? I've heard that a few times from Costco posters. I've asked at two Costco locations in Vancouver and got a strict (and laugh) "we don't do rain checks!"

Regarding people buying multiples, that happened a year ago with the Ninja fryer too, but it was about $79 I think. Back then, they ended up putting a limit of ONE on purchases - but of course, that wasn't fixed on a card as people could still do multiple checkouts I suppose.

$44.99 is too low. That's a big incentive to resell them. I'm surprised there wasn't someone purchasing a pallet of them. It would be nice if they treated it like an Executive Member Coupon instead.

Wasn't this printed in the flyer awhile ago at $49.99 ($59.99 online). But no stores had any. The warehouses I asked said, on the first day of that sale, that the item # wasn't even in their computer. I even called head office and they said they couldn't get enough stock so it was an online-only item (priced at the higher $59.99).

What a difference 1-2 weeks makes.
Jan 15, 2016
732 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
aidendanger wrote:
What doesn't work? You can absolutely always return an online purchase in the warehouse.

Returning the online item in place of the instore one.
Jun 27, 2011
247 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
I just received the one I ordered online. Very odd the sticker seal was already open and when I took the item out it already had finger prints all over it. Wondering if I received a previous return that was resealed with new accessories.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1880 posts
4138 upvotes
Saw it, same price at Brighton Ave in Burnaby, BC
Jun 29, 2019
34 posts
44 upvotes
w4guan wrote: Possible to get a price adjustment in-store if we bought at 59.99?
I also bought before the price drop. I called them and they told me all I had to do was bring in receipt and they would refund back to my credit card. But they also said you have to go in very soon before they remove that item from their system when it gets sold out. I went in and they did refund me with receipt only.
Sep 1, 2021
17 posts
8 upvotes
Anyone see this at Richmond Hill Ontario location? Please let me know. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2006
1436 posts
502 upvotes
Picked one up yesterday at Costco Vaudreuil in Quebec. I was there around 1:30pm. And I kept noticing everyone had an air fryer in their cart. I told my wife they must be cheap. Sure enough 44.99. we have wanted to try one for awhile and at this price was a no brainer. Only 2 left when we took ours, but not sure if they had another pallet.
Images
  • PXL_20211203_220652077.jpg
Sep 2, 2008
471 posts
82 upvotes
Halifax
Anyone see any near Barrhaven? Worth trying at this price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)