Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $44.99 (Oshawa, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2021 2:09 pm
Dec 15, 2017
37 posts
is it PFOA and PTFE free? I assume its a non-stick basket.
Last edited by KvetchingYid on Dec 4th, 2021 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 14, 2010
80 posts
25 upvotes
Ottawa
OOG FunK wrote: Anyone see any near Barrhaven? Worth trying at this price.
Checked Kanata, they don't have any in-store. Most likely the same situation in Ottawa stores.
Awaiting my online shipment. It would be nice to buy in store if we can get and return the online item.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12041 posts
14509 upvotes
Toronto
KvetchingYid wrote: is it PFOA and PTFE free? I assume its a non-stick basket.
Not mentioned in manual or specifications.

Basket and crisper tray have a nonstick coating.

https://www.gourmia.com/item.asp?item=10353

https://www.gourmia.com/pdf/GAF798%20-% ... ingual.pdf

"Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning material to clean the basket or crisper tray, as this may damage the nonstick coating."
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2003
1258 posts
541 upvotes
Toronto
Aw man... I saw peep hording these but I could not find them.

Need to find one today :facepalm:
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1266 posts
1182 upvotes
Inside the box, there is a warning not to place on range top.... or any cooking .... Only use the fryer on stable, heat-resistant surface.

Why is this warning necessary and what would happen if I use it on my glass top stove?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1387 posts
544 upvotes
Montreal,QC
lol most likely Americans filing claims for this. like the "Hot Inside" on coffee cups

especially on electric range. I myself melted under my portable cooktops (ex Salton induction cooktop) and someone I know melted his rice cooker.

With an induction range, it's no more a problem...
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12041 posts
14509 upvotes
Toronto
sparkaction wrote: Inside the box, there is a warning not to place on range top.... or any cooking .... Only use the fryer on stable, heat-resistant surface.

Why is this warning necessary and what would happen if I use it on my glass top stove?
Important Safeguards (Page 6) of the user manual says "acessible surfaces may become hot during use"
https://www.gourmia.com/pdf/GAF798%20-% ... ingual.pdf

"10. Do not place the appliance on or near combustible materials such as a tablecloth or curtain. The accessible surfaces may become hot during use. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven."
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2958 posts
3177 upvotes
GVRD
One of the flaws in RFD:

People going crazy for this item.
Constantly dozens of people viewing it.

OP gets only 11 thumbs-up.
(Sorry OP, you deserve more recognition.)

Some will only thumbs-up after they are successful getting one. Otherwise, they prefer to keep it quiet.
Jun 21, 2015
88 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone seen this is Toronot on Markham? Thank you
Aug 11, 2014
89 posts
59 upvotes
Brampton, ON
How comparable are these air fryers if you already have a convection oven that does the same? Anything to do with the higher speed fan in the mini appliance?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1927 posts
1155 upvotes
Edmonton
lickmytofu wrote: Two pallets at the Clareview Costco in Edmonton as of 2pm, they are going fast. Some lady had 6 of them in her cart.
Darn it. Went today and couldnt find any. Cause I need to do a re-buy and return for that $20 back
Jun 27, 2012
244 posts
157 upvotes
Any left in Edmonton? Just bought a smaller one at Bestbuy for more a week early
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2213 posts
768 upvotes
GTA
There was a skid full at Waterloo this morning.
Sep 1, 2021
17 posts
8 upvotes
shanil8 wrote: Anyone seen this is Toronot on Markham? Thank you
Went this and there was none. They also ran out of rain cheqie.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1927 posts
1155 upvotes
Edmonton
testdnakr wrote: Any left in Edmonton? Just bought a smaller one at Bestbuy for more a week early
My friend said Sherwood Park had some when she went around 3pm but the pallet was already low. Supposedly they had 10 pallets and that was the last pallet left.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)