Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $44.99 (Oshawa, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2021 2:09 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3694 posts
2609 upvotes
EDMONTON
testdnakr wrote: Any left in Edmonton? Just bought a smaller one at Bestbuy for more a week early
I doubt 149st location has any left. I was there around 7pm on Friday night and there was only 5 left.
teksavvy sucks
May 22, 2011
154 posts
37 upvotes
THORNHILL
Zero stock in Richmond Hill location. If anyone knows of any around the area please PM me. Thx.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1183 posts
617 upvotes
I picked up one yesterday at the Woodbridge Costco. As soon I place one in my cart, a woman walked up and loaded the remainder in 2 carts - about 10 or 12 units.
Jan 12, 2006
995 posts
265 upvotes
Edmonton
dj_rice wrote: My friend said Sherwood Park had some when she went around 3pm but the pallet was already low. Supposedly they had 10 pallets and that was the last pallet left.
No way. I was there around 2 pm and could not locate any. Saw a pallet of Ninja foodie though.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1925 posts
1154 upvotes
Edmonton
ttoommyy wrote: No way. I was there around 2 pm and could not locate any. Saw a pallet of Ninja foodie though.
Just checked with her. She went at 11am. My mistake.
Nov 10, 2005
226 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
Does it make annoyingly loud beeps or can you turn the sound off?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12008 posts
14441 upvotes
Toronto
undefeated wrote: Does it make annoyingly loud beeps or can you turn the sound off?
You can mute the air fryer's beeping sound.
The air fryer will still beep for guided cooking prompts.
Destiny is all
Sep 7, 2017
888 posts
791 upvotes
Went to Waterloo this morning. Sold out. No rain checks.

Chose Kitchener for Saturday shopping. Big mistake. Didn’t have air fryer or the other two items I went specifically for. Disappointment

Anybody spot these in Guelph?
Sep 6, 2014
131 posts
95 upvotes
I have been using this air fryer for over a month now (purchased from the store at full price). This is the best thing I have bought in a long time. Really cheapest way to cook healthy food. I got lucky and bought another one day before yesterday at the discounted price. I got the absolute last box on the pallet when an old lady had a second thought and put it back on the pallet from her cart. I picked it up in less than a second lol. Will keep it as a back up in case my current blows up. Highly recommended if you can get your hands on it.
Sep 7, 2017
888 posts
791 upvotes
Bidjaan wrote: Went to Waterloo this morning. Sold out. No rain checks.

Chose Kitchener for Saturday shopping. Big mistake. Didn’t have air fryer or the other two items I went specifically for. Disappointment

Anybody spot these in Guelph?

Found stock in Guelph. 25ish units when I left.
Sep 7, 2017
888 posts
791 upvotes
Unboxed and running to burn off smell. Anybody else have a few white specks of light on the display? Appears like the black coating on the panel has some pin points with no coverage and the light bleeds through. Just annoying. Box was sealed with packaging so assuming cheap manufacturing and quality control. Can’t be bothered to exchange and also unlikely to find one unless there is a restock before Christmas.
Last edited by Bidjaan on Dec 5th, 2021 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 24, 2013
91 posts
55 upvotes
Burnaby
This thing makes frozen fried food not suck. I use it almost daily. Makes day old fried chicken better than fresh as it gets rid of a good amount of the oil.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)