Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2022 10:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1255 posts
1031 upvotes
Oakville

[Costco] Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

Not the $44.99 price frenzy before Christmas but at $59.99 delivered, it beats the $69.99 price in the warehouse.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 21st, 2022 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
If you're shopping around, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best air fryers!
189 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4772 posts
37238 upvotes
$49.99 in store.
Images
  • FB_IMG_1642799598889.jpg
Sep 23, 2018
482 posts
412 upvotes
what is the end date for this price? Cant see from the pic. TIA
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4772 posts
37238 upvotes
ankysrulz wrote: what is the end date for this price? Cant see from the pic. TIA
Sunday January 23.
Sep 23, 2018
482 posts
412 upvotes
much better than the one be bought last year for 64.99.
Apr 30, 2004
140 posts
132 upvotes
Ottawa
Was reading a bunch of the 1*-2* reviews... overall at 4.5* it seems ok, but anyone with experience with this machine able to post post experience with it. I've been wanting to try this to make healthier and better tasting chicken fingers, fish sticks and fries for my kids but afraid it's going to come out pretty much the same (or worse) as my propane convection oven.
Oct 20, 2019
100 posts
60 upvotes
GTA
Jeremy_H_Chan wrote: Was reading a bunch of the 1*-2* reviews... overall at 4.5* it seems ok, but anyone with experience with this machine able to post post experience with it. I've been wanting to try this to make healthier and better tasting chicken fingers, fish sticks and fries for my kids but afraid it's going to come out pretty much the same (or worse) as my propane convection oven.
Works great. I bought it for $60 during Christmas. I have no regrets, especially at that price.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1955 posts
1409 upvotes
Vancouver
Jeremy_H_Chan wrote: Was reading a bunch of the 1*-2* reviews... overall at 4.5* it seems ok, but anyone with experience with this machine able to post post experience with it. I've been wanting to try this to make healthier and better tasting chicken fingers, fish sticks and fries for my kids but afraid it's going to come out pretty much the same (or worse) as my propane convection oven.
we upgraded to this from the ninja air fryer costco sold last year, we needed more space. it functions better (auto-stops) but because it's a bit bigger it takes a little longer, but it's worth it for the capacity

As for air fryer vs convection oven, yes it's better with respect to fried stuff. cooks faster because that hot air is circulating in a much smaller space. I have a miele electric convection oven too that I still use.

Try it, if you don't like it, it's an easy return after a month.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
10870 posts
8119 upvotes
Toronto
Wow BF pricing is back. I've been using the 6qt version and works well.
Jan 15, 2016
731 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Agree this is a good buy been using almost everyday.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1730 posts
2325 upvotes
VANCOUVER
I have one that I bought a few months back (for $65 in store IIRC). Works great. just as good as the cosori one that's popular on Amazon for 2-3x the price.

I find it makes most things crispier than if I did it in my oven (which is also convection). The best things are chicken wings (fresh or those frozen pre-seasoned ones), chicken thighs, whole chicken, fries (only frozen ones), tater tots, frozen pre-made food in general, vegetables, and warming things up is great. Basically a mini oven that saves me from using my large range. Not a substitute for deep frying by any means but you still get good results.

For $50-60 I think it's worth it to at least try it out, especially since this is costco and returns are so easy.
Nov 30, 2016
926 posts
1151 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
My only complaint with it has been that the non-stick liner barely lasted a week. May be my fault because I put it in the dishwasher though.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2819 posts
1408 upvotes
Damn wouldn’t mind trying one of these but don’t have a membership any longer to order
Oct 22, 2007
295 posts
358 upvotes
zzzz24 wrote: Damn wouldn’t mind trying one of these but don’t have a membership any longer to order
You don't need a membership to buy from Costco.ca
Dec 12, 2019
760 posts
581 upvotes
dealio411 wrote: You don't need a membership to buy from Costco.ca
some items requires. This might be one of them because he might have tried and didn’t work
Dec 12, 2019
760 posts
581 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: My only complaint with it has been that the non-stick liner barely lasted a week. May be my fault because I put it in the dishwasher though.
Just cut some parchment papers.
May 12, 2006
461 posts
354 upvotes
ON
I enjoy mine, and I always toss it in the dishwasher. The only issue I see is that the basket has small amounts of rust on the exterior. Likely from sitting in the dishwasher too long Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

I don't use oil to cook with this fryer and it still crisps everything up nice.