Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2022 10:11 am
Mar 22, 2010
81 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone knows if there are some at Barrhaven Ottawa location?
Sep 23, 2018
483 posts
412 upvotes
xzhvirus wrote: Anyone knows if there are some at Barrhaven Ottawa location?
why not call and ask costco rather than asking here? If they dont have it, ask which nearest costco does.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2009
1442 posts
1475 upvotes
ankysrulz wrote: why not call and ask costco rather than asking here? If they dont have it, ask which nearest costco does.
That would require them to actually interact with a human. In their mind its easier to just post on a message board. Sad.
Nov 13, 2008
354 posts
102 upvotes
toronto
fantastic, even at 59.99 for those that want to avoid the weekend costco rush
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3413 posts
3478 upvotes
Montreal, QC
SamG852 wrote: Can you buy online and then get price adjustments for the in store price?
Someone posted a loophole trick where you just buy the item in store and return it right away as the item you bought online. If it works, it has the equivalent result. I might try this on Sunday, if they have it in stock.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Jul 11, 2017
786 posts
934 upvotes
VitaminB wrote: Wrap the inside basket with aluminum! With aluminum foil liner, I only had to wash my air-fryer once every couple of months. The only part I do wash regularly is the stainless steel rack. I can also reuse the aluminium foil unless i'm cooking something greasy or wet. It's been a year and my air fryer is still good as new.
You just turned your air fryer into a toaster oven by blocking off the airflow. Great hack, lol!
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
2326 posts
1504 upvotes
Markham
WillyBaldy wrote: Someone posted a loophole trick where you just buy the item in store and return it right away as the item you bought online. If it works, it has the equivalent result. I might try this on Sunday, if they have it in stock.
I would not call that a loophole. Basically thats a legit price adjustment. If anything its a hassle cuz it forces you to buy the item that is indeed in stock at the store, then return one (whether the one they ship to you or not is irrelevant).
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3413 posts
3478 upvotes
Montreal, QC
savemoresaveoften wrote: I would not call that a loophole. Basically thats a legit price adjustment. If anything its a hassle cuz it forces you to buy the item that is indeed in stock at the store, then return one (whether the one they ship to you or not is irrelevant).
If it were legit, they would simply accept this online vs warehouse price adjustment (as a real price adjustment) when it's in stock. They don't. For me, that's proof enough that it's not something they want but it seems to be something they are forced to accept.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4667 posts
1939 upvotes
WFH
[quote=kyledig5 post_id=35628548 time=1642850523 user_id=1558243]
Is there a point in buying an air fryer if I already own a full size convection oven?
[/quote]

Buy one and try it. If you don't like it, take it back. It's Costco!

Your convection oven will do everything the air fryer does but significantly less pre-heat time and, if you don't overload it, less cooking time are the biggest differentiators for the air fryer. Some things also just come out a bit better.

When we had 4 kids at home an air fryer wouldn't have stood a chance but as a couple of empty nesters it's a great time saver.
Last edited by dirtmover on Jan 22nd, 2022 3:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4954 posts
4525 upvotes
GTA
dealio411 wrote: I never had this issue - expired membership for like 10 years and can buy anything from Costco.ca

Try signing up for a new Costco.ca account with a new email...
The rules have changed.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2823 posts
1410 upvotes
Yeah I ordered this even though I have a gas convection oven, as I find it a waste of time and energy to preheat an entire oven just to put on some frozen french fries or something, so I ordered this.
Dec 15, 2017
752 posts
849 upvotes
wildlele wrote: That would require them to actually interact with a human. In their mind its easier to just post on a message board. Sad.
some people just aren't good at anything
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1431 posts
710 upvotes
KANATA
ankysrulz wrote: why not call and ask costco rather than asking here? If they dont have it, ask which nearest costco does.
It's literally why we have this forum...
derpin
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1431 posts
710 upvotes
KANATA
Ordered. I was at Costco Ottawa yesterday and didn't see it.

We have the smaller ninja and we use it almost everyday. But the size has been a limiting factor. So this is great.
derpin
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13879 posts
27458 upvotes
I often put half a cup of water at the bottom below grill when doing chicken with skin on , reduces the smoke when the chicken fat hit the bottom tray . Also ends up being easier to clean after
Dec 22, 2011
546 posts
630 upvotes
Feed back please!
Anyone have the plastic burning small issue that item review says?

More user feed back would appreciate! Thanks!
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1176 posts
818 upvotes
Canada
Got the 6qt version from last year, works great.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1176 posts
818 upvotes
Canada
battlezone wrote: Feed back please!
Anyone have the plastic burning small issue that item review says?

More user feed back would appreciate! Thanks!
Goes away after a few uses, I have the 6qt version from last year, no issues and no smells after the first few.

We make chicken and fish, nuggets, fries, warm pizza etc all in it rather than using our oven.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month