Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2022 10:11 am
Jul 5, 2009
170 posts
49 upvotes
Vancouver
think that plastic smell goes away after a few uses
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1171 posts
808 upvotes
Canada
Bella125 wrote: You just turned your air fryer into a toaster oven by blocking off the airflow. Great hack, lol!
How does having aluminum foil at bottom reduce airflow? I dont understand it, if its just lining the bottom of the basket.....
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Mar 23, 2017
923 posts
1652 upvotes
Toronto
wildlele wrote:
Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.
Too late, not to mention some stores/chains will.
Dec 22, 2011
545 posts
629 upvotes
Sypsy wrote: we upgraded to this from the ninja air fryer costco sold last year, we needed more space. it functions better (auto-stops) but because it's a bit bigger it takes a little longer, but it's worth it for the capacity

As for air fryer vs convection oven, yes it's better with respect to fried stuff. cooks faster because that hot air is circulating in a much smaller space. I have a miele electric convection oven too that I still use.

Try it, if you don't like it, it's an easy return after a month.
Can you compare this and the ninja one ? Since you have experience on using both air fryer I would like to hear you voice before buying. Thanks a lot!
Dec 22, 2011
545 posts
629 upvotes
Neocodex wrote: Ordered. I was at Costco Ottawa yesterday and didn't see it.

We have the smaller ninja and we use it almost everyday. But the size has been a limiting factor. So this is great.
Which location did you when?
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13854 posts
27404 upvotes
battlezone wrote: Which location did you when?
I went at Merivale location but I went last night and many were picking them up I have no idea if they have more today

It’s best to call and ask if they have any left
May 3, 2007
51 posts
106 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Been looking to try an air fryer! Thanks OP!
Jan 24, 2015
448 posts
63 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Is it loud when working? Will the fat splash everywhere? How many chicken wings can be cooked at the same time? Will the fat splash everywhere? Thanks
Jul 13, 2013
57 posts
37 upvotes
I had the older model and I had the same issue, the non stick coating peeled off and started to rust.

Call the company to see if I could have it replaced and was told that I will have to pay for the shipping cost. I returned it to Costco and purchased an Instant Pot air fryer.
Jun 12, 2010
544 posts
896 upvotes
I bought the Ninja grill / air fryer unit for about $150 on Amazon a while back and I'm starting to wonder if this would be worth it to get this at 1/3 the price. The Ninja one does feel like it's built to last though, not so sure about this one.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1271 posts
130 upvotes
+1 for non stick coating on crisper plate comes off after 6-8months even hand washing carefully. This is where 4qt Ninja's is better probably cuz of its ceramic coated stuff and makes sense the price difference; I have an older T-Fal actify and ceramic coating is still intact after 5+years.

Other than that Gourmia works great, once you get used to F to C conversions haha

Btw, I don't think the dual basket Ninja has the ceramic coating and 4qt was too small for me and XL was too expensive.
May 22, 2011
154 posts
37 upvotes
THORNHILL
basketball wrote: +1 for non stick coating on crisper plate comes off after 6-8months even hand washing carefully. This is where 4qt Ninja's is better probably cuz of its ceramic coated stuff and makes sense the price difference; I have an older T-Fal actify and ceramic coating is still intact after 5+years.

Other than that Gourmia works great, once you get used to F to C conversions haha

Btw, I don't think the dual basket Ninja has the ceramic coating and 4qt was too small for me and XL was too expensive.
You can switch to Farenheight by holding the temp button for 3 seconds.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1925 posts
1154 upvotes
Edmonton
Went today to try to find one as I had the $64 6Qt one still BNIB but CS said no more in Alberta. Only BC has any left

:(
Aug 28, 2019
535 posts
422 upvotes
Got one @ Richmond Hill this morning. People were buy 3 or 4 at a time. What the hell are they going to do with that many?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4521 posts
6871 upvotes
BC
MarkF56792 wrote: Got one @ Richmond Hill this morning. People were buy 3 or 4 at a time. What the hell are they going to do with that many?
Gifts or flip on Facebook market
Oct 10, 2020
95 posts
62 upvotes
no chance to check inventory online or something?
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
1171 posts
808 upvotes
Canada
MisterEMan wrote: You can switch to Farenheight by holding the temp button for 3 seconds.
Does it work for the older 6qt one? I tried everything and no one in that thread shared anything that did work.
Getting a Wyze V3 Indoor / Outdoor Camera? SEE my FAQ Answers❗ ➡ CLICK HERE TO SEE MY POST

Telus: $45/25GB Unlimited Data [Multi Line + $5/24Mnth Disc.]
Freedom: Everywhere $50 18GB+1GB [F&F + Digital Disc.]
Fonus: Unltd CA/US/MEX Data FREE/Month
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7159 posts
3625 upvotes
West GTEH!
ambrokeyo wrote: no chance to check inventory online or something?
Never been able to check Store inventory Online.

You have to contact a Costco location and verify Inventory.
😎