Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2022 10:11 am
Jan 18, 2012
960 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
I grabbed one yesterday from the Oshawa location, many more left.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13879 posts
27458 upvotes
MarkF56792 wrote: Got one @ Richmond Hill this morning. People were buy 3 or 4 at a time. What the hell are they going to do with that many?
Super Bowl is coming, one for fries , one for wings , etc lol
Dec 15, 2017
752 posts
849 upvotes
have to buy one of these because the nonstick coating on our ninja air fryer has flaked off and a new tray is $35 on amazon. This is so frustrating it just perpetuates waste going to the landfill when you can get an entire new air fryer for $13 more than a replacement part.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2002
2283 posts
511 upvotes
This airfryer is pretty awesome if you have the counterspace for it! I didn't think I'd be using it as much as I am, but it just comes in so handy crisping up chicken nuggets, making french fries, and last night garlic shish kebobs on skewers! It's quiet and easy to use with the touch panel. It also tells you when to turn food and add food after preheating.

So far clean up has been pretty easy even with burnt on items - just a gentle soak and scrub in the sink. I'm not sure how long the little support tray coating's going to last, but it can probably be replaced by something hopefully if needed. Maybe a stainless steel mini cooling rack of similar size if one can find one. You could probably even cook without it and just turn things more often?
My avatar is Shandi Finnessey
Play Hay Day!
Nov 9, 2020
221 posts
416 upvotes
Maple
OOS today at Vaughan Colossus. Sed lyf.
Do you need it or do you want it?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4954 posts
4524 upvotes
GTA
ChristineY wrote: Is it loud when working? Will the fat splash everywhere? How many chicken wings can be cooked at the same time? Will the fat splash everywhere? Thanks
You are something else.
Jun 21, 2015
88 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is it available anywhere in Toronto or Markham? Thank you
Jan 4, 2011
45 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
shanil8 wrote: Is it available anywhere in Toronto or Markham? Thank you
Apparently, Etobicoke location has 80+ units on order, meaning you can check maybe early next week. Other than them, no GTA warehouse has it, according to an in-store staff.
Nov 24, 2006
578 posts
335 upvotes
london
Does anyone know if this unit needs pre-heating or can you just pop in the food and press start?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1955 posts
1409 upvotes
Vancouver
battlezone wrote: Can you compare this and the ninja one ? Since you have experience on using both air fryer I would like to hear you voice before buying. Thanks a lot!
ninja is smaller and cooks faster
doesn't have auto-stop when you pull it out

gourmia's rack at the bottom is harder to pull out
only slightly larger than the ninja

we have a family of 2 adults and 2 toddlers and the gourmia is better for us. worth the upgrade.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12053 posts
14541 upvotes
Toronto
shaolin_x wrote: Does anyone know if this unit needs pre-heating or can you just pop in the food and press start?
Preheating the air fryer before adding food will generally deliver the best results

Preheating is optional and some of the presets have it on by default

Owners manual has details on the presets (page 11)
https://www.gourmia.com/pdf/GAF798%20-% ... ingual.pdf
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3413 posts
3478 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks OP, just received the refund for the price adjustment I did online yesterday.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)
Nov 9, 2020
221 posts
416 upvotes
Maple
karapy wrote: Apparently, Etobicoke location has 80+ units on order, meaning you can check maybe early next week. Other than them, no GTA warehouse has it, according to an in-store staff.
The $48.99 price validity ends tomorrow 23-Jan.
Do you need it or do you want it?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2823 posts
1410 upvotes
Just order it online for $10 more.. buy now think later
Jul 11, 2017
786 posts
934 upvotes
Samshares wrote: How does having aluminum foil at bottom reduce airflow? I dont understand it, if its just lining the bottom of the basket.....
You're plugging all the holes by lining the basket, tinfoil on the bottom of the tray makes more sense.
Oct 16, 2018
202 posts
130 upvotes
Jeremy_H_Chan wrote: Was reading a bunch of the 1*-2* reviews... overall at 4.5* it seems ok, but anyone with experience with this machine able to post post experience with it. I've been wanting to try this to make healthier and better tasting chicken fingers, fish sticks and fries for my kids but afraid it's going to come out pretty much the same (or worse) as my propane convection oven.
This is amazing
Oct 17, 2010
84 posts
119 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Neocodex wrote: It's literally why we have this forum...
The main point of this forum isn’t for ppl to check a specific store’s inventory.

Asking if there’s stock on a forum is a pointless exercise. Even if there were stock at the time, it could very well be gone by the time you get there likely hours later. At least with calling into the store you can get a stock check for other stores and/or inquire if anything’s on order.
Oct 17, 2010
84 posts
119 upvotes
Niagara Falls
ChristineY wrote: Is it loud when working? Will the fat splash everywhere? How many chicken wings can be cooked at the same time? Will the fat splash everywhere? Thanks
I’ve never used this but… no, yes, 20.82, no…
Jan 4, 2011
45 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe ask for a raincheck?
jay395 wrote: The $48.99 price validity ends tomorrow 23-Jan.