Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Gourmia Air Fryer 7QT - $48.99 (in-store) | $59.99 (online)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2022 10:11 am
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2266 posts
1103 upvotes
Ontario
karapy wrote: Maybe ask for a raincheck?
Costco doesn't issue rainchecks.
Currently happy customer with Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13903 posts
27573 upvotes
I use a silicon liner on the grill plate of my older one since a bit of the non stick peeled off.
Less than $5 from AliExpress , same as the Amazon one

2 Pack 8.5 Inch Square Reusable Air Fryer Liners, Non-Stick Air Fryer Mat, Perforated Air Fryer Silicone Accessories, BPA Free Easy to Clean https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09N1HY3RM/ref ... 9R0BA4P2GV
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4528 posts
6880 upvotes
BC
Update: Was able to do a price adjustment despite no stock in the warehouse (paid $69.99 2 weeks ago)
Sep 23, 2018
483 posts
412 upvotes
Neocodex wrote: It's literally why we have this forum...
Forum is for asking questions which one is normally not able to comprehend or find themselves.
Also one should contribute by calling store and posting and helping others rather than asking.
Sep 23, 2018
483 posts
412 upvotes
shaolin_x wrote: Does Costco even do rainchecks?
they do but it depends on manufacturer who is selling it through costco. I was able to get a rain check on 1 item last year but not on other.
Nov 17, 2007
316 posts
221 upvotes
Bella125 wrote: You just turned your air fryer into a toaster oven by blocking off the airflow. Great hack, lol!
The aluminium is only lined on the bottom to catch all the drippings making it so much easier to clean up. The rack still suspends the food and so whatever you cook gets lots of air flow.
Jul 29, 2007
310 posts
208 upvotes
Markham
shanil8 wrote: Is it available anywhere in Toronto or Markham? Thank you
Newmarket had lots this morning. None at Markham East, Yorktech or Richmond Hill.
Dec 17, 2006
365 posts
145 upvotes
Thanks Op,

Ordered for delivery. I have been thinking of one of these Air Fryers for a while and this one seems to have good overall reviews and a great price.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
2379 posts
763 upvotes
Mississauga
tried..dixie/dundas, Heartland, kitchener but no where to find this item.
ended up ordering online.. for extra $10.
Mar 25, 2020
21 posts
5 upvotes
mkannuri wrote: tried..dixie/dundas, Heartland, kitchener but no where to find this item.
Are you allowed to order online and then go in store for a price adjustment?
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
12124 posts
14617 upvotes
Toronto
VincentP28414 wrote: Are you allowed to order online and then go in store for a price adjustment?
No

Why is there a difference between warehouse prices and Costco.ca prices?
Products sold online may have different pricing than the same products sold at your local Costco warehouse. That's due to the shipping and handling fees charged for delivery to your home or business.

https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... /related/1
Destiny is all
Sep 25, 2012
91 posts
56 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Zaptor99 wrote: It's funny how they did my price adjustment today. I paid $64.99 and it's now $49.99 in store. But instead of refunding me $15+tax, they gave me back $20+tax because the item is $20 off now (from 69.99 to 49.99). Not complaining.
I had the same experience. Also not complaining.
Jul 24, 2002
540 posts
522 upvotes
Vancouver
Just a teeny bit off topic, but may help someone. I managed to get an OK price for an air fryer instant pot lid. The cleaning (from what I hear) is miles better in this type of unit. Tradeoff is that the ip version. Can't hold quite as much as a stand alone, and doesn't quite go as high for temps. My parents have a $200 cuisinart AF and they complain about the cleaning all the time.
KLUTZO
Game geek, Family geek, Videography geek, all round geek!
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3719 posts
2633 upvotes
EDMONTON
The chicken burger and wedges kit are really good in the air fryer.

You're welcome.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4958 posts
4539 upvotes
GTA
mkannuri wrote: tried..dixie/dundas, Heartland, kitchener but no where to find this item.
So you are out $10 +$20 in gas Grinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling EyesGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
To be honest, $10 extra to avoid wild Costco crowds and mess on the weekend is money well spent.
Aug 13, 2018
301 posts
342 upvotes
goo421 wrote: Newmarket had lots this morning. None at Markham East, Yorktech or Richmond Hill.
There was a new shipment that arrived at Yorktech this morning but sold out within the first 20 minutes.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3690 posts
1810 upvotes
Toronto
I had the 6 quart and it was great during the first two weeks. Afterwards the non stick coating comes off of the tray inside and unless you only make fries, chicken fingers, or fish sticks it becomes a pain in the ass to clean. The basket is also really difficult to clean in the sink if you live in a condo and have a smaller sink.
Mar 7, 2005
834 posts
287 upvotes
I have the 6 qt and have been using it heavily as our oven hasn’t been working for a few months (warranty issues we are working through). While there are spots on the non stick tray which is fading the coating, it has held up well for us. The key is to let it sit in water and a bit of soap for a while.

We bought the new one but haven’t used it yet. Some observations. You can now switch between C/F temps. Seems a bit quieter. Basket has a square with rounded corners shape rather than round with two flat sides in the old one. Basket is deeper on newer. The wires on the additional cooking rack are really thin compared to previous.

The unit has surprised us in terms of what you can do with it. Croissants come out really nice, fries are great. Have been very satisfied with the previous and I’m hoping the newer one works just as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
3420 posts
3487 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Homer88 wrote: I had the 6 quart and it was great during the first two weeks. Afterwards the non stick coating comes off of the tray inside and unless you only make fries, chicken fingers, or fish sticks it becomes a pain in the ass to clean. The basket is also really difficult to clean in the sink if you live in a condo and have a smaller sink.
Silicone air fryer liners are the key to all of your life troubles. I ordered set of 4 on Amazon yesterday.
Happy Koodo Public Mobile customer :-)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)