• Jul 3rd, 2020 9:25 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1329 posts
983 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 infant car seat with extra base

Costco has the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat with Extra Base on sale of $240. The extra base alone is ~$110 if bought separately. It seems this is an online deal only, not available in the warehouse. They have two colours “Spencer” and “Oakley” available.

Graco Oakley SnugRide SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat with Extra Base https://www.costco.ca/graco-oakley-snug ... 72529.html

Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 Infant Car Seat with Extra Base, Spencer https://www.costco.ca/graco-snugride-sn ... 23311.html
Last edited by ndiniwachojeff on Jul 2nd, 2020 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
3 replies
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3763 posts
2738 upvotes
toronto
had one of these for my daughter and it worked great. We had the views travel system, I would suggest getting that as the seat just snaps into the stroller.
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
1151 posts
522 upvotes
Toronto
Gonna say not hot since I got my Graco Modes travel system that included this car seat, albeit without the extra base for $300
buffylover wrote: im pretty sure thincrust hates you
May 21, 2012
322 posts
263 upvotes
Burlington
Exas wrote: Gonna say not hot since I got my Graco Modes travel system that included this car seat, albeit without the extra base for $300
Your stroller likely did not come with the SnugLock bases, but instead the regular Snugride bases. Graco has a lot of varying infant seats with very similar names so it is hard to differentiate. In fact, there are two different SnugLock bases, and I'm not sure which one this seat comes with. One of the SnugLock bases is generally very, very easy to install, even in vehicles where car seat installation can be challenging. (As with any car seat, I'm sure there exist vehicles were installation is still difficult/impossible.) I don't have experience with the other SnugLock base, but I would guess it is also an easy install.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)